Will this last longer than a sneeze? Uranus in the composite

remabelle

Uranus in the Composite Chart squared Moon, Sun and Jupiter.
Ive read that Uranus is a deal breaker, and the fact the plannet is squaring everything plus sun Oppostion moon and moon opposition venus do not leave much hope. Am i Right?

I was wondering if the other positive aspects could compensate Uranus action or how could uranian energy be used at its best.
Honestly it does not seem very promising in real life Ups and downs, but i feel like a very strange bond with this guy. Difficult to explain. Anyway I wanted to listen to your thoughts.
The funny thing is that in the synastry chart, his sun in Taurus is Opposing my Uranus in Scorpio but is him and not me who wants to keep the relationship open and in a not commited manner..

Should it not be the other way around?

Could you please help me?
Thanks!

Attachments

• composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Sorry you didn't include an aspect table with the chart, which is in itself difficult to read.
In general terms, the Uranian energy will try to express itself in some way, and rather than await an abrupt separation the relationship could be set up so that it includes a built in separation, for example if you live in two different countries, or work pulls you apart periodically.

remabelle

Hi Elena,
Thank you very much for your reply.

Im attaching the aspects table. Hopefully is more clear :).

BTW ive just realized that Uranus is Squared venus too! :O but in sextile to Saturn
I have an strong Uranus also in my chart and im a free spirit myself ( despite my moon in cancer!) Freedom is the law...but its difficult for me to accept a full open relationship in a context of no trust.

Meaning what is driving my crazy here is that i dont feel there is something strong, a boundary in the emotional level that could some how counterbalance Uranus inestability..and all its squares..

The moon is in the 8th, but opposite the Sun and Venus. Ascendant in sagitarius..more inestability there,
Anyway.. maybe this is just not meant to be :) or it makes sense only as a short term thing, like those summer loves of my twenties.

Im looking forward to reading your thoughts!

Thanks

Attachments

• ASPECTS.jpg
    ASPECTS.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

ElenaJ

In effect, Saturn isn't linking very strongly with the Uranus energies.
However, eros is one degree from conjunct with the north node.
Maybe this is just meant to be a passionate blending that will end when the novelty finishes.
However, consider that the composite is based on the natals, so maybe there are contacts between the two charts that will keep them together.
If you do post the natals, please, use a more legible format for the chart, and include the aspects, it's really difficult and time consuming reading these. Thanks

remabelle

Hi!
Thanks again for your insight.
I dont know how to post better charts. I get the image from astro.com but i can not upload the link because it expires.. so i normally take a picture of it.Do you have a better idea?

Im attaching the synastry There is no table with aspects that i could add. Again my uranus opposes his sun but is very close to his jupiter. Its not show in the graphic but his lilith conjuncts my venus and my lilith conjucts his sun.
Anyway.. as i said real live speaks loud.. i only wanted to give this the last try.

Any thoughts?

thanks
Mabelle

Attachments

• astro_61gw_bbb_jjj.3062.112054.jpg
    astro_61gw_bbb_jjj.3062.112054.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 17

ElenaJ

"I get the image from astro.com "
There are other style charts on astro.com that are more legible. The synastry you posted with the aspects is perfectly fine. Thanks.

Looking at the charts, Uranus doesn't really play such an important role in the relationship, the sun opposing Uranus is a 5 degree orb, not very strong.
The Venus/neptune conjunction is very romantic, although prone to illusions and fantasy.
But there aren't a lot of ties between the two of you. Once the mars/venus contacts have played out you might just find yourself disconnected and bored.

remabelle

Hi! THANK YOU.
Well good to know :)
Maybe i wont be so disappointed when it will finish. I will try to enjoy it as long as it last.

Thank you very much for your replies..

Mabel

ElenaJ

Not every encounter is meant to be a lifetime one, but every encounter is meant to give us something that will help us for our future.
Enjoy.

remabelle

Hi :).
Yes I know however the last 5 years have been pretty bad and lonely for me.. and this time felt inside very different
Maybe is my venus linked to neptune.
I only was hoping in something true and solid.
But i assume that love is just something i will never reach (saturn house 7 squared sun mars and mercury)
Take care!

ElenaJ

Not so.
Venus and Neptune are dreamy, yes. You are seeing something that isn't there.
However, saturn square sun/mars/mercury will bring it to you, late perhaps, but when you need it. First, do your preparation work. Your soul has to be ready, not only your body.