Can’t seem to let go of those who hurt me

Galaxybabe

So I have seen a pattern in my life where I can not seem to let go of those who hurt me. It seems like once I form an attatchment with someone and they betray or lose my trust I don’t want to let gem go. I noticed that this happened with two people both of which had a mars in Capricorn if that makes any correlation. This is the second time this happens and the first time it took years to let go. This time it’s been a couple of months and no matter how hard I do try to let go of the attachment something always brings me back.

Here’s are my placements:

Sun in 26° 58' Scorpio
Moon in 10° 33' Gemini
Mercury in 13° 17' Scorpio
Venus in 2° 50' Scorpio (r)
Mars in 22° 36' Leo
Jupiter in 25° 37' Scorpio
Saturn in 5° 46' Pisces
Uranus in 23° 21' Capricorn
Neptune in 21° 11' Capricorn
Pluto in 27° 55' Scorpio
North Node in 14° 0' Scorpio (r)
Chiron in 23° 53' Virgo
Ascendant in 9° 36' Scorpio
MC in 14° 54' Leo

If you want to look iup my chart my bday is nov.19 1994 @ 5:09 am born in Los Angeles CA

watcherofthesouth

I can relate - I have Moon in Scorpio. Scorpio (in my opinion) can give you such intense feelings - you get locked in. My uranus (independence) has given me relief to some extent. Expression is important (instead of keeping it bottled up). Therapy can be a good channel for that.

unique_astrology

... I can not seem to let go ... It seems like once I form an attatchment ... I don’t want to let gem go. ... no matter how hard I do try to let go of the attachment something always brings me back.

Your natal Asc is at 217°09'. It is trined by natal Saturn (338°16') [217°09' + 120° = 337°09'; 1°07' from exact. That is 9°33' Scorpio by 6°46' Pisces in longitude; 2°47' from exact].

This only indicates a possible tendency to be slow or cautious in dealing with things. You decide and act on what you want to do about those feelings. No astrological aspect is stronger than human decision. A possible positive connection to that trine is somebody who is steady and careful. Discard the losers and cultivate the positive.

Maybe look up associations to Saturn and sort out the positive ones to practice.

Attachments

• G Natal.jpg
    G Natal.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 16

rahu

Banned
hi Galaxybabe

I haver found that the inability to let go of a relationship is always associated with pluto whether the one who broke up or the one who was broken up with.
in you chart, it is clear that you can not let go of significant relationships. that is ,if you were really infatuated with some one and that affair broke up, you could go one with your life with no problems. but when there has been a significant commitment, then you can't let go.

this is shown by the stellium in your chart of juno/Jupiter/pluto/ixion/nessus and eros.
surprisingly, the worse you have been treated in the relationship seems to make it harder for you to let go than if your ex was a "nice guy".

for that matter you seem to be attracted to bad boys in the first place as ixion shows a negative social presence and mars is conjunct to orcus and square the node nessus and the sun.

it is a bit strange because with sedan and pallas conjunct the south node and square to mars/orcus and ceres, you know you are attracted to guys with dark motives yet this involvement with aggressive even violent guys empowers you sense of importance of self esteem.

all these influences makes me think that you child hood was difficult and love was always connect to hate or pleasure and pain, when you grew up.

you venus/eros and venus/nessus midpoints are conjunct to your sun/north node conjunction. this shows you have a very desirable emotional 'physical presence, though I would characterize you as into edgy social styles or behavior. I might see you as goth but that is a old category and may not be descriptive anymore.

your venus is opposed to Lilith which shows, paradoxically, that deep down you are a real sweet heart, looking to receive and give a devoted and true love, but social circumstances give you a harder façade to your personality.

it is interesting that you are asking this question now because the node by transit is approaching a square to your Venus and Lilith . the square will be exact at the end of this month, but the node has already been in orb to your Venus for several weeks.
I suggest you stop looking back because there are many guys around who are attracted to you right now. and if you don't have a steady guy now, you definitely will by the end of august.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_galalxy_63420_31093.jpg
    astro_2gw_galalxy_63420_31093.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: