Transiting Uranus opposing ruler of the 7th, anyone wants to share experiences?

spiritwoman

I am having this transit approaching soon in a month, Uranus opposition ruler of my 7th house (moon). It is also going to hit my IC at the same time. I started feeling restless already
Anyone has had experience with this transit?

Lin

A lot has to do with how old you are....your family and professional circumstances and more.
If you have had other oppositions to your Moon in the past from heavy planets, you might be able to look back on those times to see how you responded to them.

If Uranus today is about to oppose your Moon, then your moon is in Libra, but you don't say which house contains the moon.

Also....there are OTHER aspects always happening. the more other transits working at the same time, the more complicated the issue becomes.

IF your Moon is square to any other planet natally, they there will be more issues than just the opposition.
If you post your chart it would be easier to know how difficult this will be.

Remember that Uranus will enter Taurus later this year, temporarily and then retrograde back to late Aries....will it oppose again or not? This "length of transit" is important when dealing with the question, "how difficult will this be?"

If you already have emotional issues this can bring them to a head - or if you're in a relationship this or any other major opposition can bring out issues not dealt with before.
LIN

Chrysalis

Are you in a r'ship ? If so this to me esp hitting IC at the same time would be some kind of a change/separation.

If not in a r'ship then maybe you unexpectedly meet someone and you end up moving in together/IC.

spiritwoman

I am not in a relationship currently
I feel generally restless, craving change, adventures, excitement, feel like leaving everything behind and travel into the unknown... etc

Uranus is going to hit the IC and oppose my ruler of the 7th house at the same time (early Scorpio moon), so wanted to learn more about general experiences associated with these transits

Lin

Are you saying that you have Capricorn rising and Moon on the Scorpio MC and Uranus will be opposing it soon?
that means that moon rules your 7th house....and it will either bring Uranian types into your life....or you will avoid relationships because the opp from Uranus to Moon may seem dangerous or too unpredictable.

Uranus opp the moon WILL make you feel restless. And if you don't want to use that energy for relationships, you need to find another activity which uses your emotions and feels safe. Has Pluto crossed your ASC yet? Do you have any planets in Cancer?
LIN

aquarius7000

Wouldn't it be simply easier if you were to post your chart? Then we could focus on the why's and wherefore's than guessing what placement you could have where? Up to you.

spiritwoman

Here it is
My professional life is already unstable, feeling like slowly changing direction
Privately, recently ended longer term relationship and started dating and meeting unusual people, which I like
I feel alive again but a bit nervous and easily bored

Attachments

• me.png
    me.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 24