I feel like I have a difficult chart/Thors hammer - Mars apex

or1000

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to discuss the Thors Hammer and my thoughts on having a 'difficult chart'.

In my chart, a Thors hammer occurs with the apex point being Mars in Gemini.

Honestly speaking, I would say this only reaps havoc. I have other aspects to Mars such as Jup and Ascendant (RISK of BURN out) so this only places more pressure on the expression of Mars with more burn out. I find it hard to control/yet to know how to balance these out. I’m very ungrounded yet aggressive and still trying to find ways to handle this fluctuating temperament of mine — any thoughts?

Last edited:

Whoam1

I think that the sign Gemini is important to you. (Sidreally you are a Gemini btw). Use orbs of 5 degrees for aspects and 6 for angles, your flustering the energy, the only aspects in my chart that I use over 5 degrees are Sun-Moon and Sun-Saturn (both around 5.5 degrees) because sun-moon-saturn make a cosmic trine.

I see in your chart an important Sun-Moon-Uranus combo, eventhough Sun-Uranus are inconj. The Moon makes them aspect each other. This is a revolutionary combination, do you come of as Aquarius at times? Essentially you and Aquarius are both ruled by Uranus, showing similar thematic traits. Also I see an important playful but competitive and aggressive angular Jupiter Mars aspect.

StillOne

I have a friend who has a Pluto apex Thor's Hammer in the first house. He's really successful in his chosen field. With Mars as the apex and on your MC, I think you can use this aspect pattern to drive your career.

waybread

Mars rules athletes, so I always feel that picking up a high-impact athletic activity is a good use of a tough Mars. What do you do to exercise and blow off steam?

or1000

It’s very clear I have a strong mars influence in my chart, and a lot of Neptunian. When I’m feeling aggressive a lot of people recommend yoga. Couldn’t think of anything more irritating when all I want to do is release my aggression than sit through yoga. Generally I am very athletic, But other times when my mind is very scattered high impact isn’t always the best option. So I suppose I struggle to know when and how to dedicate my time to even put an ungrounded yet aggressive temperament

Last edited:

Lykanized

It's Gemini. Do you ever consider mental releases? I have very sensitive energy reception and aggression as well as other emotions and feelings can easily build up in me. But there's no one way to respond. I always have to listen to myself in the moment

You'd be amazed of the power of theta/beta wave music. Maybe writing would help since Gemini is the sign of communication. Maybe listening to whatever music you're drawn to as well as writing or something else of that nature

waybread

or1000, I agree. What you need is a high impact activity that allows you to blow off steam. Something like boxing, weight-lifting, white-water kayaking, fencing, or running. Or sky-diving and zip-lines. Maybe another sport appeals to you better, but you get the idea.

or1000

It's Gemini. Do you ever consider mental releases? I have very sensitive energy reception and aggression as well as other emotions and feelings can easily build up in me. But there's no one way to respond. I always have to listen to myself in the moment

You'd be amazed of the power of theta/beta wave music. Maybe writing would help since Gemini is the sign of communication. Maybe listening to whatever music you're drawn to as well as writing or something else of that nature

At first I wasn’t entirely sure what you meant by mental releases. Communicating in all ways would be what I consider a mental release. After paying attention I get it. And music is one of them, yes. It’s being careful not to offend with the communication though when you have an urge to express yourself and it pretty much just falls out haha :)