can anyone tell me for sure if I have a chance with this guy?

rahu

Banned
hi AriaVenue

the first thing I noticed is that this chart shows a much stronger mental/psychic connection than romantic emotional connection.

the node is at MC and is sextile to mercury and trine to Uranus. this is indicative of a astral/psychic c9nnection in which you communicate in your dreams and read each others thoughts no matter how far apart you are. this pattern shows you both to be exceptionally intelligent, possibly you are both near genius in intelligence. you have an extraordinary mental connection to him and when you were together your thoughts flowed as if you had one mind between you.

sedna is opposed to the vertex which shows that truth is of paramount importance to both of you.as ixion is loosely conjunct the vertex, you both have strong opinions against those who maliciously disturb the social order.

the romantic aspect are not favorable for a serous relationship, but you attraction to him is based on the amazing mental connection you have. if you focus on the physical/emotional aspects ,then you will lose him as he is too independent to want a committed relationship. but again. the uniqueness of the psychic/astral/mental connection will not be soon found again if ever. a relationship based on these extraordinary dynamics could form but not if you continue to seek a relationship built on lust and possessiveness.

Venus is conjunct to Jupiter which gives a strong affection and shows you enjoy each other's social graces. this aspect can be part of a romantic relationship but it can also be just a excellent friendship or even business partnership.

frankly the romantic aspects are very complex with many psychological issues affecting the emotions.

the eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct to mars giving you a irresistible allure for him. when together you both feel and act romantic and you likely feel he is the most important man you have met. the moon is conjunct to psyche so again there is a idealistic ,romantic and almost spiritual desire for him.

mars is square to Uranus and square to chiron. this show the independence he must have. the is eccentric and out spoken. he is not the type of man you are usually attracted to as his manner can be abrupt and offensive to some. but it is a mark of his originality. Mars is also square to eris giving him a very powerful sexual charisma. his sexual nature is very strong and he desires many and therefore is not prone to have only one spouse or partner.
Lilith is opposed to chiron which shows there is a analytical quality to the relationship. you desire to know the deepest and most intimate details of each others life. but this chiron aspect can also be very uncomfortable because there is also a impulse to criticize each other. so it seems he has no tact, and will say things to you,which he believes are true, but these things he says may hurt your feelings.

the sun is opposed to Nessus. this is problematic because it implies you both have emotional issues from your childhood that may affect you ability to enter into trusting and loving relationships. this aspect tends to separate and can be cold and distant.

the Uranus/Venus and Uranus/sun midpoints are conjunct the descendant which gives a immediate and intense emotional and social attraction. but most often Uranus based attraction does not turn into stable relationships. but this is the type of excitement and energy that he is drawn to, but again ,whether he would stay with you long term is open to debate.

the juno/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct to pluto which under normal circumstances would be very unfavorable as pluto does not readily make compromises that are necessary for two people merging. but here juno is 4/11 harmonic from Jupiter and venus and 2/11 harmonic to pluto. this pattern could manifest as a educational or professional relationship. with Venus included, there is a emotional component, but the overall pattern would need a meshing of your minds or a common task before unity could be considered for you and him.this pattern entails exceptionally educated and aware people to be successful. usually I do not mention the 11th harmonic but because of the node/Uranus/mercury pattern you have with him, the prerequisite intelligence and prescience necessary ,does exist between you.

if one looks at the signs for a romantic relationship alone, then there are no strong indications you "have a chance", but as I have said the mental/psychic connection is so extraordinary that this pattern could lead to a mental attraction that turns into a emotional attraction also.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_2133_2134_venue_venuebeau_60313_9161.jpg
    astro_621gw_2133_2134_venue_venuebeau_60313_9161.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
rahu what a meticulous analysis!!!thank you so much!!!!:love::love::love:
well it seems that we wont have a chance since after 2 months talking he came to find me while i was on vacation and the next day he dissapeared in a way...so i suppose he doesnt like me...all these feelings are only from my part.However i thought the venus mars conjuction would be a plus ...not to mention the venus-pluto sectile...but i suppose both of them affected me and only me...sadly enough:sad::sad::sad:regarding that mental conmnection...i cant speak for his part but i must say i feel that i am dominated by him..

his action are understandable because the mars/chiron/Uranus/eris pattern is extremely carnal and selfishly sexual. But still don't underestimate the force of the mental/psychic connection between you.it is unfortunate he is trying to dominate you but the transits for this relationship are very distant and cold right now and may warm up in the future. if he gets in contact in awhile, I suggest you play very distant and cold. do not involve yourself with physical/sexual interactions but meet only to talk. like I have said, if you are destined to me with him ,it will come through the mental connections you have, not the physical/emotional feelings.
rahu

rahu

Banned
I think you under his spell and I suggest you do nothing and let "nature" take its course. pursuing him sexual is what I think is the wrong approach. he doesn't respect sexuality.

rahu

rahu

Banned
ok then...i will simply keep a friendly and distant approach...although i dont understand what you mean by saying that "he doesn't respect sexuality":confused: since you said that its difficult for him to get emotionally involved...he cant be loyal and he wants many women...or i understood wrong what you said....

anyway rahu i'll keep you informed :)
once more many thanks for your analysis, advice and guidance...:love::love::love:

"he doesn't respect sexuality":confused: I mean by this that is sexuality should be part of the emotional bonding between two people in a serious relationship. but he sees sex as a carnal act ego gratification. he doesn't see sex as part of a emotional relationship. so if you emphasize the sexual nature of the relationship, you will not further a serious relationship
with him.

with him a relationship will be based on the mental connection you have with him ,not the sexual connection.

rahu

theV

Yeah I think this relationship will work. For many reasons, this man seems to have a lot of plutonian/scorpionic energy in his chart. I do think you are mostly attracted to him due to his reserved, mysterious and calm facade. But he is quite intense and sexual Moon/Pluto, Mars/Saturn.

Moon conjunct Asc is a good combination. You possess same approach to things. His outer facade and self expression goes along with how you feel about things. Moon Conjunct Saturn could be a long lasting relationship and a grounding effect.

He is turned on and sexually attracted to you. Mars conjunct your venus and opposite your moon. This is a powerful sexual interchange.

If you do end up getting together, the saturn conjunct moon synastry can help cement the relationship. I know a lot of people say Saturn contacts are a drag, but they are necessary for long term relationships. My husband and I have saturn square moon and it makes us feel emotionally responsible for each other.