Mid pt composite ****Is he worth waiting for?***

astroangel

Hello :) lovely souls,

I have personally looked n read our charts, even got analysed report.

But never spoken to an astrologer as to is this someone special? Worth waiting for , or not.

Reason i am asking is that i feel very "attached" to him, psychic too..is this my imagination or our stars say the same, is it 1 way or both..
I feel we r meant to be, and thats how it feels too..
Need the "human" touch to these intepretations my friends...

Thank you so much for ur time.

Both charts are same mid pt. composite, 1 is just more zoomed in.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi astroangel

the composite has a very intense but tricky aspect of affection between you.
the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to the vertex and mercury. this shows an immediate intensely affectionate feeling for each other. this is spontaneous occurrence. but vertex aspects often are difficult to use in a relationship. I mean, that thought the emotional/mental and physical attraction are very strong, it doesn't necessarily mean this will evolve into a serious intimate love affair as one might suspect or desire.

operating against serious hookup is the mars/Uranus square. thus gives him a great charisma but it also makes him very independent and unlikely to make any sort of commitment as the sun/mercury midpoint is also square to Uranus the planet of breakups.

all this will likely be more traumatic for you because the moon/Saturn midpoint is conjunct the north node, this aspect shows a feeling of devotion loyalty.

so you feel totally devoted to him, you feel totally in love with him, but he is not the "marrying" kind of guy. if you start thinking about afuture with him ,you are going to be hurt deeply.
live the relationship as it is today, but don't let you emotions carry you away into a dream world with him in it.

rahu

astroangel

So I gather that the intensity is not enough for him to realize that he doesn' t or will not ve it with anybody else??:sad:
Up'd ur PM, TY