Hello from Leslie, new member of site

Hello,

I am a new member of this web site and I am glad to have found it via a search today I was doing to better understand harmonic charts.

I have been reading in the area of astrology for decades, but I am a novice in actually reading and interpreting charts, so I am mostly amazed at what a real astrologer can see in the charts and aspects.

I also studied psychology decades ago in college and I felt that it greatly helped me to understand some people, behavior, but in all honesty, when astrology 'works' when it is accurate and interpreted correctly, I have found that it is far more illuminating about someone than most other methods, including academic psychology.

My feeling that astrology can be very accurate started with reading interpretations I received for my own natal chart. I felt that the readings were insightful and brought my attention to aspects about myself that I was aware of, or in some cases, somewhat aware of but maybe not as consciously aware of as I could have been, while others who know me might have been well aware of that trait.

So reading accurate natal interpretations about myself gave me confidence that when it works, astrology can be very informative, however the underlying science and mechanics of the influence may actually occur, remains a mystery to me.

I have a number of astrological aspects in my natal chart indicating psychic factors including intuition and clairvoyance, pre-cognition, according to the studies of aspects giving those abilities in charts. And I have had a large number of personal experiences of a psychic or ESP nature.

About myself more specifically I am a male person, and I currently live in Plano, TX.

I welcome your feedback and instruction on the topic of astrology and I hope to learn from everyone here.

Thanks,

Leslie

JUPITERASC

Hello,

I am a new member of this web site and I am glad to have found it via a search today I was doing to better understand harmonic charts.

I have been reading in the area of astrology for decades, but I am a novice in actually reading and interpreting charts, so I am mostly amazed at what a real astrologer can see in the charts and aspects.

I also studied psychology decades ago in college and I felt that it greatly helped me to understand some people, behavior, but in all honesty, when astrology 'works' when it is accurate and interpreted correctly, I have found that it is far more illuminating about someone than most other methods, including academic psychology.

My feeling that astrology can be very accurate started with reading interpretations I received for my own natal chart. I felt that the readings were insightful and brought my attention to aspects about myself that I was aware of, or in some cases, somewhat aware of but maybe not as consciously aware of as I could have been, while others who know me might have been well aware of that trait.

So reading accurate natal interpretations about myself gave me confidence that when it works, astrology can be very informative, however the underlying science and mechanics of the influence may actually occur, remains a mystery to me.

I have a number of astrological aspects in my natal chart indicating psychic factors including intuition and clairvoyance, pre-cognition, according to the studies of aspects giving those abilities in charts. And I have had a large number of personal experiences of a psychic or ESP nature.

About myself more specifically I am a male person, and I currently live in Plano, TX.

I welcome your feedback and instruction on the topic of astrology and I hope to learn from everyone here.

Thanks,

Leslie
Hello and welcome leschwartz aka Leslie :smile: