European Uprising against the austerity cuts!

JUPITERASC

There are people who would be willing to risk their lives ...
but one would have to take down thousands of those roaches so this would be effective ...
they are everywhere
The link is to a discussion on "Thought Control In A Modern Society"
exploring "Necessary Illusions" with Professor Noam Chomsky (MIT Department of Linguists) who questions: "What is better? The Big Stick or The Big Lie?" http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5631882395226827730

The classic Canadian documentary “Manufacturing Consent” is based on the Noam Chomsky/Edward Herman book by the same name which explores the propaganda model of the media.

http://planetchomsky.com/ includes link to 'radio chomsky' broadcasting 24/7 online :smile:

Neptune Rising

Germany asking for their gold back from the Federal Reserve, perhaps a sign of deeper economical based and world wide change in the making. Federal Reserve, up until now, hold immense power, but various articles suggest that is about to change.

This happened this year, 16th January

Gold Repatriation

It'll be interesting to see what measures are taken next, and may well be building up to something major in Nov 2013 with that Uranus helio square.

JUPITERASC

Germany asking for their gold back from the Federal Reserve, perhaps a sign of deeper economical based and world wide change in the making. Federal Reserve, up until now, hold immense power, but various articles suggest that is about to change.

This happened this year, 16th January

Gold Repatriation

It'll be interesting to see what measures are taken next, and may well be building up to something major in Nov 2013 with that Uranus helio square.
“...It’s quite clear that the German gold is being held hostage. They are not getting what they want. They are getting what the Federal Reserve is telling them they can have. The fact that they are doing it over 7 years rather than 7 weeks, is just an indication that gold probably isn’t in the Federal Reserve, and the Federal Reserve doesn’t want to have to go out and buy it overnight to fulfill the German demand. They are trying to stretch it out as long as possible in order to keep gold prices controlled....” :smile:

“....Fed not sending gold back immediately, is clear signal German gold is being held hostage. It’s potentially a powder keg in terms of gold market currently because of so much paper (claims on gold) out there, relative to so little physical, that much paper gold is going to be defaulted upon. I mean you can do 5 tons at a time on an airplane shipment. A few hundred shipments and you can have that (1,536 tons of) gold back (in Germany) in a matter of weeks. The only possible conclusion you can make is the gold isn’t there....”

“....It will be interesting to see whether this leads to other central banks also asking for their physical gold. And more importantly, since there are so many paper (claims on gold) in the various gold ETFs around the world, it will be interesting to see whether the institutional investors are starting to recognize what the central banks are doing, and take some of that GLD and all of the other ETF paper and start saying, ‘Look, I don’t want shares, I actually want ounces. Deliver me the physical metal.’....”
http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldn..._-_Germanys_Gold_Is_Being_Held_Hostage_1.html

!4C

Just like fort knox only has fraction of the gold claimed. There has to be some reason why they won't allow audits. USD is still world's safe haven currency only because of military power.

I've been wondering for a long time when this neptune currency game will come to an end. It will be ugly.

chris10

The classic Canadian documentary “Manufacturing Consent” is based on the Noam Chomsky/Edward Herman book by the same name

It had been a while since I last watched this one...
watched it again,
Thanks Jup

which explores the propaganda model of the media.

Whaat ... propaganda?
Media? ... Propaganda?
Jup... are .. you ... trying to tell me something? :whistling:

http://planetchomsky.com/ includes link to 'radio chomsky' broadcasting 24/7 online :smile:

Thanks Jup. I will check the link :smile:

Skywomb

The traditional astrologers on this forum will be in their glory. It appears we will rolling back to medieval times.

A couple years ago I tried to find similar outer planet conditions with neptune in pisces. The only thing that came up in the last 2000 years was the birth of feudalism. Looking at behavior of world leaders, I can see the similarities in archaic thinking. Everyone wants to go back to some point of former glory in the past. I'm just shocked at how far back some people want to go.
Reminds me of a few years back. Certain banks were basically extracting money from Estonia (I think it was) through ridiculous ways (truly insane interests on loans they were stuck with, and I think a bunch of governments helped get in place or either way helped those banks along big time)... Funneling into their own pocket but also partially to the wealthier European countries themselves (Sweden included, can't remember the details).
A certain favourite youtuber compared it to feudalism.

Actually this was in 2010 I think when Pluto just hit Capricorn for real. (Now it had been going on for some time, but anyway, sorta got more peoples attention at that point.)

Not to be too political here :biggrin: (.. However I think it would be nice to not call this all capitalism.
I mean really, higher taxes and borders to entry on the work market or in the ability to establish businesses, etc, is (free market) capitalism?

Of course not... But sure in some respects it's capitalism, but it's more proper to call it something else than just that single word.

I would indeed say it's bordering on fascism if I'd want to be brave.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Reminds me of a few years back. Certain banks were basically extracting money from Estonia (I think it was) through ridiculous ways (truly insane interests on loans they were stuck with, and I think a bunch of governments helped get in place or either way helped those banks along big time)... Funneling into their own pocket but also partially to the wealthier European countries themselves (Sweden included, can't remember the details).
A certain favourite youtuber compared it to feudalism.

Actually this was in 2010 I think when Pluto just hit Capricorn for real. (Now it had been going on for some time, but anyway, sorta got more peoples attention at that point.)

Not to be too political here :biggrin: (.. However I think it would be nice to not call this all capitalism.
I mean really, higher taxes and borders to entry on the work market or in the ability to establish businesses, etc, is (free market) capitalism?

Of course not... But sure in some respects it's capitalism, but it's more proper to call it something else than just that single word.

I would indeed say it's bordering on fascism if I'd want to be brave.
39303_554821944557723_1769687081_n.jpg