What will happen with our relationship?

Nelly

ZF4jZmbjBQNlZwNlZGRkZwDjZQNjZGRjZQNkZQNkBQplBGp.png

I have been interpreting charts for a few years, this one is very confusing for me. The chart is radical (planetary hour was venus), and rising sign is in the same sign as venus. I am mercury RX cazimi, and querent is Jupiter. Mercury is Rx but has accidental dignities, as well as Jupiter does by virtue of being in the 10th house. I have read this debilitated moon in Capricorn as it very well describes my emotional state: cold, lonely and hopeless. I would like to know what Saturn could signify, as it is the most powerful planet in the chart, after I calculated for essential and accidental dignities.

A bit of background on the situation: there is travel, career choices/opportunities, and a male parent involved here. All this activity in the 9th and especially the 10th house is appropriate. Venus on the midheaven is significant, because it it is taken to be my tertiary significator, then it speaks to the fact that I have been helping him with his career. If I am "in the heart of the sun", then it also is appropriate, as I know this man loves me, but outside circumstances are interfering with our relationship.

Can anyone offer insight into this chart? I am not sure if cazimi means yes answer, or if it is appropriate to mix primary, secondary , tertiary significators this way. Jupiter will also conjunct Venus shortly. I also read that semi-sextile from moon to Jupiter can be used to signify a weak positive outcome, which will require lots of effort to bring to fruition. Thank you for your remarks in advance!

IleneK

Premium Member
I wonder if you might ask more direct, specific question that you would like to know?

For example, to you want to know if the relationship will breakup?
Or do you want to know if the relationship will overcome currently difficulties?

Whatever your words are, if you phrase your question more clearly and directly, then a more clear and direct answer may be provided.
I have been interpreting charts for a few years, this one is very confusing for me. The chart is radical (planetary hour was venus), and rising sign is in the same sign as venus. I am mercury RX cazimi, and querent is Jupiter. Mercury is Rx but has accidental dignities, as well as Jupiter does by virtue of being in the 10th house. I have read this debilitated moon in Capricorn as it very well describes my emotional state: cold, lonely and hopeless. I would like to know what Saturn could signify, as it is the most powerful planet in the chart, after I calculated for essential and accidental dignities.

A bit of background on the situation: there is travel, career choices/opportunities, and a male parent involved here. All this activity in the 9th and especially the 10th house is appropriate. Venus on the midheaven is significant, because it it is taken to be my tertiary significator, then it speaks to the fact that I have been helping him with his career. If I am "in the heart of the sun", then it also is appropriate, as I know this man loves me, but outside circumstances are interfering with our relationship.

Can anyone offer insight into this chart? I am not sure if cazimi means yes answer, or if it is appropriate to mix primary, secondary , tertiary significators this way. Jupiter will also conjunct Venus shortly. I also read that semi-sextile from moon to Jupiter can be used to signify a weak positive outcome, which will require lots of effort to bring to fruition. Thank you for your remarks in advance!

tikana

I wonder if you might ask more direct, specific question that you would like to know?

For example, to you want to know if the relationship will breakup?
Or do you want to know if the relationship will overcome currently difficulties?

Whatever your words are, if you phrase your question more clearly and directly, then a more clear and direct answer may be provided.

Ilenek this queation is valid actually
An astrologer needs to pay attention to the moon and her aspects

IleneK

Premium Member
Ilenek this queation is valid actually
An astrologer needs to pay attention to the moon and her aspects

tik, I am not disputing the question's validlity.

As the astrologer, the question was not clear to me, so it is my responsibility to get clarity from the querent.

tikana

tik, I am not disputing the question's validlity.

As the astrologer, the question was not clear to me, so it is my responsibility to get clarity from the querent.

Well, sometimes the querent does not even know whats bothering him/her.
So looking at last lunar aspect will tell the story.