Will my wife have a big butt?

melius

Birth details: April 17th, 2001 at exactly 8:00 AM in Janesville, Wisconsin, United States.

[Please post a chart or a link to a chart on a link site - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Cary2

Banned
You like them, and you cannot lie.

When the birth time is "on the nose" like that--exactly 8am, many astrologers suspect that there is little confidence in the accuracy of the data. It means that an astrologer should tread carefully. With the wrong birth time, the astrologer will give a false report--at least in part.

I will venture this far: With Jupiter on the Ascendant, it is probably you who will have a big butt. That can only be true if 8 am is indeed the exact birth time.

melius

You like them, and you cannot lie.

When the birth time is "on the nose" like that--exactly 8am, many astrologers suspect that there is little confidence in the accuracy of the data. It means that an astrologer should tread carefully. With the wrong birth time, the astrologer will give a false report--at least in part.

I will venture this far: With Jupiter on the Ascendant, it is probably you who will have a big butt. That can only be true if 8 am is indeed the exact birth time.

It is 100% accurate. My parents are utterly obsessed with astrology and made sure to record a birth time as accurate as possible.

Cary2

Banned
So, I reiterate, it is you who are a bit likely to have a big butt. Jupiter on the Ascendant does not guarantee that you will have a struggle with your weight, but that is a common challenge with Jupiter on the Ascendant.

We do not have your future wife's chart. Some astrologers might stretch your chart to suppose that your future wife might have a big butt because Sagittarius rules your Seventh and Jupiter, ruler of the Seventh, is conjunct Ascendant. Some astrologers might stretch the interpretation in that way.

I do not, however. It is simply common sense that your future wife might have a big butt, but Sagittarius ruling Seventh House is not a sure thing in that department.