Help with my Birthchart?

jc1217

Hi everyone! Im new to astrology and just learning the basics of my chart. I was wondering if anyone could offer their help in interpreting my chart?

Specifically I believe I have 3 T-squares, and im struggling to interpret what they mean. I also believe I have a grand trine, but i am not sure!

Also if theres anything else you notice thats interesting or of importance, I would appreciate the help!

Thanks!

Ive attached my chart below

Attachments

• Astro chart.jpg
    Astro chart.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 29

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

Your chart is hard to read with so many aspect lines drawn in. But basically for a T-square or grand trine, I would want actual planets at the corners. An aspect to a chart angle will still be felt, however.

A grand trine suggests an easy flow of energy, but sometimes they can be a little too easy, such that the person's life will go OK even if s/he ever gets off the couch.

A T-square is stressful in combining two squares plus an opposition. It's a good idea to get to know these planets well, and what they symbolize, and then look for ways to coordinate them so that each gets some of what it wants in life.

Bunraku

Can you draw the same chart on Astro.com, but on the advanced drawing selection tab put in topocentric calculation for the Moon?

jc1217

Can you draw the same chart on Astro.com, but on the advanced drawing selection tab put in topocentric calculation for the Moon?
I attached the chart, thank you. I appreciate any feedback you could give me to help me further understand what my chart means.

Attachments

• CHART.jpg
    CHART.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 36

waybread

It looks to me like you have one T-square involving Saturn, Uranus, and your sun. I would count the other aspects, for sure, as playing out in your life, but just not as particular chart patterns.

Because your sun is involved in the T-square, it can make it difficult to sustain a clear sense of identity. Uranus rules sudden change, and Saturn opposite sun can be hard on one's self-esteem. Uranus is in the 7th house, so you may find sudden upsets coming from romantic interests-- or people who are actually up-front about causing you grief. Saturn in the 10th house suggests people in positions of authority, such as parents, and teachers.

But really, these planets and people aren't in your life just to hurt you, but to probe and test, thereby strengthening your realization that your identity isn't determined by other people, but comes from deep within you. With your north node (of the moon) in Leo in the first house, your personal growth will probably come from just learning to express your true nature independently of what anybody else thinks.

Of course, there's lots more in a horoscope, so let us know if you have specific questions.

With Mercury closely sextile Neptune, I think you have a vivid imagination that you could use in creative writing.

Harmelia

I attached the chart, thank you. I appreciate any feedback you could give me to help me further understand what my chart means.

The most important planets - the core of your personality is - Scorpio Sun, Virgo Moon and Cancer rising. The house and signs they are in describe a whole lot about you.

Scorpio Sun in 4th house - you are probably quite psychologically savvy. Scorpios are generally tuned into the deep emotional world to some degree. They are often interested in psychology, metaphysics and spiritual matters. They are rather inward-focused - and sometimes quite cautious in relationships. They like to research and investigate what is deep inside of them - and transform themselves. They can be interested in taboo subjects, like sex or feelings no one wants to talk about it. The 4th house is also an inward, psychological house - so my guess is that you will tend to be inward-directed.

Cancer Rising is also an inward sign but in an outward house. The ASC is the house where we meet the public - it's how others see us and how we present ourselves to others - it is the filter with which we shine ourselves through, so to speak. Cancer rising gives you a Moon ruler - for your entire chart. Again, this is about "feelings". Cancer rising is very sensitive and needs a bit of a shell for protection.

Virgo Moon in 2nd house, is all about analyzing yourself to understand. The 2nd house is about self-concept. If you do negative Virgo, you will participate in self-doubt, self-criticism, self-effacement. If you do positive Virgo, you have humility and you analyze yourself and others to understand.

You are here to explore yourself - your goals, your purpose, your meaning, your self-identity - as in the past life (South Node), you took meaning and purpose from joining a group or movement. However, it wasn't necessarily who you are or could become. This time around, you are seeking meaning of life through exploring your true inclinations and passions.

Leo is your Co-Ascendant - as it takes up quite a lot of your first house - and your North Node (the remedy for the past life wound) is in Leo there. Leo is all about your self-identity - creative self-expression - playfulness - fun - trying on new roles like an actor does - exploring yourself in play. So, you may find that you try out many different things throughout your life, and you'll enjoy playing with other people - relationships are important to you (Libra IC).

However, you are working toward being more independent - in general and within relationships. You're developing your own unique self - separated out from any bonds you may have. You want to be an independent individual who has bonds, not a bonded person who isn't quite a full individual.

This isn't a complete reading, but I've given you the core of your natal chart meaning. You do need to analyze, investigate and explore yourself - but try very hard to get into negative Virgo or to judge yourself. This is what to watch out for . . .

jc1217

So the Moon is actually on 0° of Virgo!
Which one do you resonate with more?

I actually resonate more with my moon in leo than being in virgo, I find that interesting though because my twin was born about 40 minutes after me and he has the moon in virgo placement.

jc1217

It looks to me like you have one T-square involving Saturn, Uranus, and your sun. I would count the other aspects, for sure, as playing out in your life, but just not as particular chart patterns.

Because your sun is involved in the T-square, it can make it difficult to sustain a clear sense of identity. Uranus rules sudden change, and Saturn opposite sun can be hard on one's self-esteem. Uranus is in the 7th house, so you may find sudden upsets coming from romantic interests-- or people who are actually up-front about causing you grief. Saturn in the 10th house suggests people in positions of authority, such as parents, and teachers.

But really, these planets and people aren't in your life just to hurt you, but to probe and test, thereby strengthening your realization that your identity isn't determined by other people, but comes from deep within you. With your north node (of the moon) in Leo in the first house, your personal growth will probably come from just learning to express your true nature independently of what anybody else thinks.

Of course, there's lots more in a horoscope, so let us know if you have specific questions.

With Mercury closely sextile Neptune, I think you have a vivid imagination that you could use in creative writing.

Woah thank you for informing me more of my chart that all makes a lot of sense, I was actually wondering if there’s anything in my chart that could describe the trauma that could happen if that makes sense? I

jc1217

The most important planets - the core of your personality is - Scorpio Sun, Virgo Moon and Cancer rising. The house and signs they are in describe a whole lot about you.

Scorpio Sun in 4th house - you are probably quite psychologically savvy. Scorpios are generally tuned into the deep emotional world to some degree. They are often interested in psychology, metaphysics and spiritual matters. They are rather inward-focused - and sometimes quite cautious in relationships. They like to research and investigate what is deep inside of them - and transform themselves. They can be interested in taboo subjects, like sex or feelings no one wants to talk about it. The 4th house is also an inward, psychological house - so my guess is that you will tend to be inward-directed.

Cancer Rising is also an inward sign but in an outward house. The ASC is the house where we meet the public - it's how others see us and how we present ourselves to others - it is the filter with which we shine ourselves through, so to speak. Cancer rising gives you a Moon ruler - for your entire chart. Again, this is about "feelings". Cancer rising is very sensitive and needs a bit of a shell for protection.

Virgo Moon in 2nd house, is all about analyzing yourself to understand. The 2nd house is about self-concept. If you do negative Virgo, you will participate in self-doubt, self-criticism, self-effacement. If you do positive Virgo, you have humility and you analyze yourself and others to understand.

You are here to explore yourself - your goals, your purpose, your meaning, your self-identity - as in the past life (South Node), you took meaning and purpose from joining a group or movement. However, it wasn't necessarily who you are or could become. This time around, you are seeking meaning of life through exploring your true inclinations and passions.

Leo is your Co-Ascendant - as it takes up quite a lot of your first house - and your North Node (the remedy for the past life wound) is in Leo there. Leo is all about your self-identity - creative self-expression - playfulness - fun - trying on new roles like an actor does - exploring yourself in play. So, you may find that you try out many different things throughout your life, and you'll enjoy playing with other people - relationships are important to you (Libra IC).

However, you are working toward being more independent - in general and within relationships. You're developing your own unique self - separated out from any bonds you may have. You want to be an independent individual who has bonds, not a bonded person who isn't quite a full individual.

This isn't a complete reading, but I've given you the core of your natal chart meaning. You do need to analyze, investigate and explore yourself - but try very hard to get into negative Virgo or to judge yourself. This is what to watch out for . . .

Thank you for informing me of all of that, thank you for taking the time to reply. But I was wondering if you could inform deeper of the meaning of conjunctions and what they mean? I was also wondering how to know the hard aspects of my chart? I also have been told my moon is in Leo, why would it become differently?

waybread

Woah thank you for informing me more of my chart that all makes a lot of sense, I was actually wondering if there’s anything in my chart that could describe the trauma that could happen if that makes sense? I

It's hard to say without knowing what type of trauma you've experienced, but Saturn-Uranus would be consistent with something sudden (Uranus) that feels truly misfortunate (Saturn.)

kshantaram

Premium Member
Rahu NNode leo first house, learning of high self-pride, dazzling personality, seeking foreignness;

Rahu coming 1.5yr transit gemini 11th, gains from foreigners, other races, but under stress-delays;

Taurus 11th inimical-malefic for cancer ascendant, stress-delays in income-gains-friendships-relationships;

Venus debilated virgo 3rd, self-centred communications; Lord mercury over 4th quadrant, gradual improvements in communication skills and relationships; wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart; venus lord 11th for gains, from art-advertising-singing-pharma aptitude etc; venus 9th lord for luck from moon debilated. jupiter lord of elevation for venus over 10th quadrant, debilation cancelled, gradual improvements again.

Venus elevated aspect pisces 9th, supportive of luck-education-father-travels;

9th lord jupiter over aries 10th, luck through advisory roles; wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart; light a lamp for saint of your faith, tuesday mornings; Jupiter as 6th lord over 10th calling for extra efforts towards career-recognition, prone to knee-head health issues; jupiter trine aspect own sag 6th protective of health-employment; preference for philosophical-fair-legal-travel work environments.

Saturn over inimical taurus 10th, stubborn, stress-delays and rise-fall in career with aptitude for cooking, food technology, sculpture, dentistry, banking, etc; while being opp sun scorpio 4th, stress again on home and career fronts with strained relationship with parents, health under stress, urological-heart-stomach-lung issues;

Saturn lord 7th over 10th, supportive but dominating spouse; marriage-vocation under stress-delays; knee-dental-throat-thyroid issues; prayers to Mother Goddess fri evenings and observe fast; Saturn aspect own acq 7th, good for vocation-business but may not be good for health of spouse to care;

Ketu separative SNode over acq 7th, innovative, pain-injury-surgery abdominals-legs, detachment in relationship/not as keen, mystic, airy, uncertain; prayers to Christ, offer red flowers sat mornings;

Ketu now 1.5yr transit sag 5th, detachment from luck-education-romance-children-position;

Most planets between ketu-rahu the nodes, SNode transits in sequence over planets causing detachments-pain-injury-surgery; NNode transits in it;s cycle clouding and delaying things; wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

Sun scorpio 4th, magnetic personality, research-occult-astro-forensic aptitudes; secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate;

Ascendant lord Moon zero deg virgo 2nd weak and of old age, earnings through own efforts; evolving critical thinking, good for audit-editorial roles; aptitude for teaching-banking-banking to evolve; wear pearl over silver pendant touching heart; prayers to Mother Goddess offering white flowers wed evening;

Mercury lord 12/3 over one deg sag 5th, learning to be philosophical, weak, ambitious-impulsive; mercury aspect own gemini 11th, protective of income-gains; wear green emerald over pendant touching heart; aptitude for writing-communications-travels;

Mars lord 10th elevated capricorn 6th, methodical, disciplined, aptitude for event management, industrial engineering, mining engineering, etc; coping with opponents-competition; accident prone impacting knees-hips; mars aspecting own aries 10th supportive of career but not good for healthy relationship with bosss/superiors;

Mars debilated aspect cancer ascendant, anemic health impacting lungs-head-brain etc.

previous 1.5yr SNode ketu transit mars capricorn, pain-injury-surgery, job loss, coping with opponents, etc;

Later ketu transit sun scorpio 4th, detachment from parents-motherland-propety; pain-injury-surgery urologicals-heart-stomach-lungs;

Jup-saturn these 2.5yrs transit mars capricorn 6th, good for employment, transit jupiter debilated, debilation cancelled, gradual improvements in health and employment with extra efforts towards luck; Research-trainer-advisory roles;

Year ahead jup-sat transit acquarius 7th, growth through research-trainer-advisory-public admin-innovative roles to watch for;

Hope the insights provided are relevant and useful to pick and integrate judiciously as relevant, sharing salient features how true traits-talent-health-life trends-ideas to pick and remedies etc etc, making the discussion here interesting for all.

wishing you well,

JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM

Last edited: