what am I best at due to my chart?

neonthug

It's kind of experiment and my real concer tho.
let's guess and then I tell you what I am doing/work with.
I know something in astrology but interesting to discuss
dre9Qk18XSE.jpg

rosegarden

south node in pisces, sun in cancer, moon in scorpio (the 12th house..)

well, you must be such an intuitive person - for real..
cancer sun and scorpio moon (especially in the 12th house), point that out very strongly.

you have vivid dreams, you're an empath and you can read people easily,
right? :innocent: also probably lots of premonitions?

such a nice chart btw :)

(i think that; a poet, or some kind of a helper-job.. i'm not that good of a chart reader tho..)

Last edited:

neonthug

you have vivid dreams, you're an empath and you can read people easily,
right? :innocent: also probably lots of premonitions?

Hmm, I like to think that I read people instantly but I can't remember when it helped me.
and I am really who people ask for help firstly, but to be honest I'm not sure am I really good empath or not and I don't like to help people and being into their life problems too much, maybe even If I really do that often, idk why people think role of helper is my role

Last edited:

rosegarden

Hmm, I like to think that I read people instantly but I can't remember when it helped me.
and I am really who people ask for help firstly, but to be honest I'm not sure am I really good empath or not and I don't like to help people and being into their life problems too much, maybe even If I really do that often, idk why people think role of helper is my role

maybe because you're a cancer and cancer is known as the "nurturer" of the zodiac..:smile:
but that's okay because everyone is different :joyful:

Ecliptique

Hello neonthug,

I will see something like: "to achieve your aspirations you need to be interested in yourself, you do absolutely what you have decided and it tends to control what you do by persevering."

Does this make sense to you?

Ecliptique.

neonthug

Hello neonthug,

I will see something like: "to achieve your aspirations you need to be interested in yourself, you do absolutely what you have decided and it tends to control what you do by persevering."

Does this make sense to you?

Ecliptique.

I’m pretty persistent, but only when I’m interested in it.
It took a lot of time to become more confident with myself and I still haven’t finished that process

neonthug

maybe because you're a cancer and cancer is known as the "nurturer" of the zodiac..:smile:
but that's okay because everyone is different :joyful:

You think they do it knowing that I’m cancer?
I tell you why it’s bother me when somebody says cancerians are mothers of zodiac, because there are ambitions

Ecliptique

Hello neonthug,

yes, you are right when it interests you.
Is the lack of confidence that you evoke due to a tendency to exaggerate your weaknesses or even to put you on the road alone? You want to control what you have to do. You calculate not to make mistakes, not to deceive yourself in what is difficult for you to access.

You are a person who engages. You have an intense need to understand what is not within the reach of everyone, even what is buried or hidden. You want to devote yourself entirely to someone, a group or an association. This is in favor of feeling good about the attention you are being shown. What impacts you is to improve your ideas that lead you to join each other to move things forward.

Ecliptique.

neonthug

Hello neonthug,

yes, you are right when it interests you.
Is the lack of confidence that you evoke due to a tendency to exaggerate your weaknesses or even to put you on the road alone? You want to control what you have to do. You calculate not to make mistakes, not to deceive yourself in what is difficult for you to access.

You are a person who engages. You have an intense need to understand what is not within the reach of everyone, even what is buried or hidden. You want to devote yourself entirely to someone, a group or an association. This is in favor of feeling good about the attention you are being shown. What impacts you is to improve your ideas that lead you to join each other to move things forward.

Ecliptique.
Yo I’m musician

neonthug

Bump this thread
Also I analysed myself something.

Scorpio placements and Pluto in 1st, Sun in 8 which have plutonian energy.
But tbh I can’t get what does it means practically. It’s all about inner world not outer