Finding the positives in my chart?

rwastro

Hi guys :)

I was recently prompted by some friends who are into astrology to look into it myself, and so far I've really been enjoying learning about it. The thing is, the people who have looked at my chart so far have focused a lot on the difficult placements of my chart (Saturn in the 2nd house, intercepted Sun sign, Pluto in the 10th house), and it has kind of bummed me out a little bit.

I know no chart is wholly positive or wholly negative, and I can see a few nice placements there myself, but I still struggle with the more intricate parts of chart interpretation, so if anyone could point out some of the positives in my chart (or even how the difficult placements can be worked with), it would really be appreciated :)

Thank you guys in advance!

(also, I'm sorry my first post is so self indulgent and asking for a favour, I joined a few days ago and have only just got up the courage to ask for this because I didn't want to ask for things without giving something to you guys first :sad: )

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_r.67115.31177.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_r.67115.31177.gif
    50.8 KB · Views: 41

katydid

Don’t be bummed. You have a very nice chart. Saturn, your chart ruler has a nice trine to Jupiter, it’s dispositor. Your Sun is in exaltation and it’s only square is to Jupiter, once again. Jupiter indicates excess, self indulgence, andpossibly not knowing one’s limitations or boundaries. But it is not the worst square one can have.

Your Venus is nicely aspected with the Earth trine to Uranus/Neptune in the 1st. You can be a very creative, artistic, productive, efficient, ambitious person if you set your mind to it. It might be hard to narrow down your goals to a few rather than a zillion though. It seems you can learn anything you set out to learn about and everything interests you. Jack of all trades master of none?

People love you. Your sensitivity and concern for others is very evident. :love:

cindystubbs

Mars does well in sixth house. Moon pluto trine means emotional strength I believe. Neptune in first cannot decide on career

rwastro

Don’t be bummed. You have a very nice chart. Saturn, your chart ruler has a nice trine to Jupiter, it’s dispositor. Your Sun is in exaltation and it’s only square is to Jupiter, once again. Jupiter indicates excess, self indulgence, andpossibly not knowing one’s limitations or boundaries. But it is not the worst square one can have.

Your Venus is nicely aspected with the Earth trine to Uranus/Neptune in the 1st. You can be a very creative, artistic, productive, efficient, ambitious person if you set your mind to it. It might be hard to narrow down your goals to a few rather than a zillion though. It seems you can learn anything you set out to learn about and everything interests you. Jack of all trades master of none?

People love you. Your sensitivity and concern for others is very evident. :love:

Thank you for this! :) It actually made me laugh out loud when I read jack of all trades master of none because I use that to describe myself all the time. You are very good :)

I think the ambition in me is what had me down with the saturn placement, but it's reassuring to get a more detailed reading.

Thank you very much!

rwastro

Mars does well in sixth house. Moon pluto trine means emotional strength I believe. Neptune in first cannot decide on career

Thank you for pointing Mars out to me, I had never really given that planet much attention until now :unsure: . Though I would say that I do have a dream career I would like to do, it's just thank I'm unsure about taking a chance on it as it's the kind of career that a lot of people can waste their life trying to achieve...

Thanks so much for your feedback :)