When will he propose?

LillyLane

I have been in a relationship with him for almost 3 years, we have overcome so many obstacles.We love each other and stand by one another through it all. The relationship has been improving so much and I feel he is making more of an effort then me. I get the feeling that he wants to be with me forever.

That is what prompted this question When will he Propose?

First of all I see moon and sun opposed so that is bad. So an arguement will happen- 1/7th house

he is combust- so he has not much strength to act, he is in gemini venus retro-

I am mars in virgo - we both are ruled by mercury....interesting what does Merc. represent? I am thinking his mom? or job? The mom has just no mercy on her son.

Ok so I see Saturn in libra conj spica- so is that some friends? or I am not sure....saturn rules communication in this chart

It could be his dad? His dad is on our side, is the father going to help him out? because the mother is crazy?

I don't see this chart as going the way I imagined a proposal will go- in fact it seems like a bad dream.

The reality of our relationship is that we both comfortable in the way things are- but I would like him to move things along....and I think he wants that too. I think from this chart I seem anxious and more aggressive and not happy so I am going to rush things along? He has his parents to take care of and the mother does not like me. It is hard for him cause they are old and need attention.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_540_when_will_x_propose_to_me_hr.41414.62280.jpg
    astro_2gw_540_when_will_x_propose_to_me_hr.41414.62280.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 41

LillyLane

Maybe this chart has nothing to do with his family, maybe it is just showing we are working and growing together.There are things in our relationship that need to be worked on. I have to say he has really made a serious effort in the last few months, that is why I am asking.

LillyLane

Thank you for reply, I am traditional and shy. I won't even bring up marriage. I had a bad experience in the past with an ex boyfriend and I refuse to talk about it. I want the man in the relationship to ask me. I probably should be more aggressive about it and tell him that he has to ask me, but I think he knows me well enough. I also know him well enough- we are both alike when it comes to life changing decisions- we are both passive....so unless something forces us we both are comfortable where we are....its tough.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

Querent = 1st house = Mars
HIS communications house (3rd from 7th) = Cancer = Moon
SO, estimated proposal from him = Moon around the chart until it conjuncts Mars = 9 signs; fixed signs on the angles, so this estimation = within 9 months.

Best wishes!!

LillyLane

I will be sure to update everyone!! Thank you Dr Farr!!

I feel we are getting closer to something big. I just think and worry alot. However, when I start asking these horary questions its because I feel closer to it with my intuition. I feel positive about it.

LillyLane

Update,

I am very upset, we have not talked for maybe 5 days. I think space is good now- but this is really the worst or end for us? I initiated it, I don't know if there is any hope in our relationship now any help is appreciated. Maybe this will pass?

I hope when we talk things will be ok? but I feel this might be the end for us...

dr. farr

Relationship signficator (from the horary chart, lord of 7th house) Venus is STILL in Gemini and being afflicted therein by the SN: when Venus flows out of Gemini, matters regarding this relationship will improve/be less chaotic: try to hold on until then!

LillyLane

Dr Farr,

Update:
I was frantic the last few days over a misunderstanding with him, I checked all my facts and came to find out I was over-reacting and was blocking him from him telling me the truth, we are currently back to our normal pleasant relationship. I think we will be fine....we have come this far. I feel we will go the distance.

Thank you and will let you know what happens : )