Another Past Life Horary Question...

Arian Maverick

I was just reading through my Cayce Past Life Report from Group Venus and discovered several references to Biblical Times. This is especially significant due to this passage from the introduction of the report:

Next, LOOK FOR PATTERNS. When you see repeated references -- for instance to similar careers, pursuits or vocations -- you should consider these references seriously. They demonstrate a positive karmic connection which you now have with these same career-related potentials from past life endeavors. So, because of prior life success, these areas of expression should be easier for you to find rewarding or to succeed in, as compared with in other areas.

The first reference is mentioned in a description of my tight Venus-Mars sextile:

Your Venus harmoniously aspects Mars. Orb 0° 22'

Experiences as a soul in the afterlife realms of either Venus or Mars (or both) may have been yours between such past earth lives as during the time of Christ, the Exodus from Egypt or even earlier in India. In such lives you may have danced at times to different tunes, from revelry toward the pagan god Baal to dancing in another life to the glory of the Creative Forces.

In addition to these likely past life experiences, as far as personality characteristics are concerned, you have what could best be described as gentleness with fire. Your feelings, especially those of love and affection, are well harmonized with your actions. To you, meekness is a major virtue, while there are assertive feelings which are often suppressed for the sake of peaceful relations.

Not that in your genuinely meek attitude you are incapable of being fired by your emotions. At times, anger is okay, for those who are not able of becoming emotional and assertive concerning their own thoughts and beliefs are too lax and passive, but those who are unable to control them are truly in a sad plight.

Glorifying God through music, harmony and rhythm, especially in dance, should be part of your experience, and may even be the channels through which you will achieve the greater financial and social success. Your balance of activity and beauty in body and mind give you grace both physically manifested as poise and spiritually as love, forgiveness and inspiration.

Do bear in mind the old proverb, 'Be angry but sin not.' This is only learned through patience and self-control. Keeping spiritual purposes always before you, you will experience the greater soul development this lifetime. For, if you flee from hope or do not pursue your creative talents or if you allow disagreements to retard your progress, then you are like a bumble bee being prevented from gathering honey from its holiness in purpose.

In the present the very rhythm and harmony of your soul -- when the body-mind is dedicated, integrated and controlled in patience -- offer possibilities for you at least to try and make holy all that you experience. [1129-2, 3621-1]

The second reference in this report is mentioned in a description of my Tropical Sun and Moon in Aries:

Tropical Sun/Moon Aries

From Aries are found inclinations often to be considered by others as being headstrong. You may also be very hard to convince alongside judgments you have made which have been the determining factors in your experience. Yet once you are convinced of something, you become very determined in that particular direction.

This tendency toward self-determination and being headstrong is probably rooted in at least one lifetime in ancient Palestine. Your likely link with the tribal nomads known as the Hebrews is expressed in your urge either to be a powerful yet somewhat dogmatic leader or to be inclined to follow someone with strong leadership qualities.

Also, living in large or extended family units dominated by a strong director or leader (whether male or female), having special admiration for winners, or even being totally submissive to another person who you feel is somehow in charge of you and your life are characteristic inclinations from similar experiences long ago.

Of course, Mars is the primary planet which symbolizes or rules the sign of Aries. This makes Mars and martial urges of special significance to you this lifetime. Therefore, depending on whether or not you apply your will, responding to conflict situations with directness and force are likely to be among your subconscious urges. These urges are from your prior experiences in the realm of Mars and from one or more past lives in the harsh, ancient desert culture of Israel and neighboring Arab lands.

Also from Mars, the Ram influence and this past lifetime in ancient Canaan and Palestine you may feel a need not only to be a leader or director but to excel in your career or in more physical endeavors like exercising or a competitive activities such as sports.[279-4, 340-15, 1804-1]

Finally, a third referenced is mentioned in a description of my Sidereal Sun and Moon in Pisces:

Sidereal Sun/Moon Pisces

Coming under the influences of Pisces, water and religion or spiritual matters are likely to have an untold influence on you. Of course, this depends upon the way you respond to these kinds of experiences, for they have probably played an important part or at least have been innate in your experience through many lifetimes in the earth.

Pisces means or symbolizes what is naturally, or by its very nature, representative of influences of the higher soul or higher spiritual level. Hence those things of the spiritual nature should preferably be the way in which your judgments are drawn, as to whether this or that activity should be your impelling influence. Not that you should become lost in motives or in influences impelling your actions: just use those things of the spiritual import as the measuring rod of your activities and experiences.

In light of this, the period around the birth and ministry of Jesus, the Christ, is the clearest past life for you to recall and build upon in the present. You may even remember a lifetime as part of Roman culture, where priority was placed upon position in society and in the military.

Another early Church memory might be stronger for you: the hills around Galilee and the desert near the Dead Sea where the Essenes and others gathered to meditate and study. Then too you may be emotionally drawn to painful scenes of being among early Christians who were martyred for the courage of believing in the Messiah. Regardless of specifics, you are quite likely always to be dominated by a sense of expectancy and mystery.

In later lifetimes since the early Church period, you were probably celibate, as a nun or monk of a leading religious order.

Noble, compassionate Jupiter and spiritual, mystical Neptune are the two rulers or key symbols for the sign of Pisces. From Neptune comes the intuitive forces, the mystical or mysterious influences in your experience, whether you allow them to be mentally or consciously active or not. Another influence of these planets as expressed through Pisces is that although you have a great deal of compassion, you may be too passive in expressing your personal energy and soul force. Also, it will probably be much easier for you than for most people to suppress your sexual desires because of the memory of one or more past lives when you set aside your personal concerns for the good of the entire community. [816-3, 1506-1, 997-1]

After that long-winded introduction, this is my horary question: Was I alive during Biblical Times?

Arian Maverick

pwadm

Staff member
I just saw this thread. Well, to tell you frank, I think there is much room for improvement in my judging of such horary charts, but there are definitely strong arguments in the chart that support a such claim and the answer might be: "yes, you lived during the Biblical times but not the way you imagine it now, it was quite different".
I wouldn't hazard myself to describe it, I believe that a wrong description might harm more than a good description might help.

- MC on the special Middle East degree (18-19 in Virgo);
- mixed mutual reception between ASC and 12th house rulers
- 12th house ruler inconjunct the ASC
- ASC ruler retrograde in the 12th house
- the Moon separating from an aspect with Neptune (4th house ruler) also another one with the 4th house cusp.

All this seems pretty supporting for the above answer. Anyone else?

Draco

Hi Mav,

Be wary of these 'past life reports'.

No doubt this was a computer print-out. Everybody who has 'Mars harmonising with Venus', who has sent off for one of these reports, will be given exactly the same description in that section as you were.

Also, as Cayce was very much into the Bible, it would be no suprise if a large proportion of these print-outs contained stories pertaining to biblical times and places.

All I'm saying Mav is this: don't rely on pre-programmed computer print-outs to tell you what you were, what you are or what you will be.

You already know what you were and how this constitutes what you are.

Draco :wink:

Arian Maverick

I would like to thank Radu for highlighting the relevant aspects of this chart and Draco for warning me of the generalized nature of computer-generated reports. Although I am usually inclined to take such interpretations with a grain of salt, especially when the author shows a distinct bias towards a specific set of religious principles, I only posed this question because something about the time period resonated with me. I am not so egocentric as to believe that I was one of Jesus' disciples, but perhaps I was alive during the time of his ministry--even if I was not aware who this man was. The thought certainly is intriguing and worthy of further exploration... :wink:

Arian Maverick

EvilPixyScorp

Hey AM ~

Also, non-related from this horary chart comment.....
I watched a new series on Discovery/History that added in the
most modern scientific information to key points in his life.
(Even if one isn't Christian, like myself, we can't deny
this man had a more than huge impact on humanity, and continues
to stir debate more than any historical figure.)

They had astrologers/astronomers on this program.
Both recaculated the previous, errored assumption of what the
famous "Star" mentioned was.
If I recall right.... both agreed it was an occultation of Jupiter over either Venus OR Saturn, conjunct Moon for a short time, in ARIES.
Astrologers in those times believed a "New King" would appear with this aspect.
Aries rules the religion of Judaism too.