What is a stellium?

im supposed to have some sort of stellium,what is it and how does it affect me?

astrow2gw01lisahp300194.gif

Awakened_Pisces

That is One BIG First house, expanding over 3 signs. Must be asked: How is your personality?

More experienced members can tell me if you have the Libra Stellium or if it's merely a collection of planets in Libra. But You most definately have a stellium between Moon, Venus and Chiron.

A stellium is a clump of planets within 1-5 degrees of each other I believe. Now again, could be mistaken on the degrees thing. But you have more of a stellium in Taurus then Libra.

Regardless, the cluster in planets makes both important and you could say that Venus is your chart's Co-Ruler.

I must say that Chiron is very very close to the fixed star Algol, less on him since it's very depressing. But seeing as Venus is Opposite Uranus in the 8th house. The 2nd house-8th house axis is one of Values and Possessions, Sex and the Taboo as well as the afterlife(Scorpio is in her joy in this house)

This could very well mean that there are love issues pertaining to what you value. And that these very sex and personal issues could rock your love life in a serious way. With Mercury in her Joy in Gemini opposing that very same Uranus. Even more so. Indicating of a tough love life indeed.

Sun-Oppose Neptune could show a case of illusion and displeasure with the spirtitual plane of life or religion, it very much so supports your fixed earth. But given the aspects explained in that regard(Actually with an unaspected Moon which makes her alone which is not so good).

Are you content with your bosses? Have you ever been in your adult life?

Why I say an unaspected Moon isn't so hot: An unaspected planet means it's alone and when that happens it actually becomes difficult as it is not supported by anything else. Like getting a baby to walk it's first steps without being by it's side or there's a rail near.

In this case, we have an unaspected Moon and that means the mother. With no support to the Moon, that must mean there was either no support for the mother or an even worse scenario is that your mother was never there to begin with. Poor you, rough chart :(.

There's some good in all of this. Well, depending on which astrology we want to take. Mudane Astrology uses the 7th house as the house of War. While Trad/Natal astrology looks to the 7th house for love. Who knows which is more accuirate I guess for that we should look at war charts but that's for another day.

Let's assime it's both: You have a Sun-Pluto Trine, which gives one absoluete confidence in himself, as well as a power-up. Anytime the Sun aspects Pluto positively, especially a trine it most certainly should give you more power then you would have otherwise, I take note of the Sun's
position in the 4th house. The house of beginnings. Sun is also Sextile Jupiter.

Now I have a Sun-Opposite Jupiter. Perhaps the Sextile will allow you to be able to tame a connection between the Benevolent expansion of Jupiter and the Ego of the Sun. I'll admit to having an inflated ego :).

We have a Mercury-Saturn sextile. Has to be asked: High grades in school? For the philosophy of Mercury in her joy in Gemini(along with a Gemini Sun) not to mention the sextile with the wise philosopher planet Saturn.(Yes, Saturn deserves some respect. He's not the evil maleific people think This isn't 80's astrology anymore XD).

Given your chart, it's somewhat scary but I'll be optomistic. That same Mercury in her Joy is trining Mars in Libra. Whereever Mars is, you can be sure action follows and in social justice Libra(In that forementioned 7th houise) shows me a motivation towards those things. Good kid in school? Joined clubs? Those are the kinds of things I expect from a Libra Mars. Aggression in Social areas.

All depends on how your life has materialized and how you use transits-progressions so I could ultimately be wrong about all this.

R4VEN

Confusedpisces said:
(Actually with an unaspected Moon which makes her alone which is not so good).
Moon is aspected - i.e. not unaspected - conj Venus, which itself is in opp to Uranus, so no unaspected moon.

A stellium is formed by the 3 planets close in Taurus.

I believe that (officially) a stellium is created when 3 or more planets are within 10 degr in the same sign.

Hmm well,,overall im a really happy person,i like the lighter side of life for the most,love joking,love riddles and mindgames,. =) a twisted mind is like a magnet to me..i meen twisted in a good way,crazy humour and fun stuff to do and so on.

The moon part ,,my mom is pisces,and really weak person who never gave me support when i was younger i really hated her and looked at her as a shallow person who couldnt face her emotions and cant talk "straight" language,As ive become older and have been living on my own ive learnt how to handle her and i really love her in another way now,and she is really a comfort zone to me and always gives me support.

Im very distant with my feelings towards people that cant "touch" my soul,,once i love,,i really love and expect everything im giving.Some would maybe say im shallow,but thats because they dont know me,ive noticed people sometimes trying to analyze the "mask" i have to the outside world,and think they know how i am,,but they are oh so wrong =)

Im a sagittarius magnet,i have many neutral friends i cant seem to be close,and i dont even want to,,but then i have 4 sagittariuses that are closest to me,,and ive known them for over 10 years..They are nuttier than geminis =)

Ive been living with a leo for 8 years,but im fed up with him and ill kick him to the curb as soon as i feel like it ,,haha..i hate his laydback predictable prescense,lazy,arrogant,shallow.

Im really allergic to whom i consider shallow,,i cant stand people who cant analyze them selfes or understand the deeper meenings of life and advancing as a person.im changing all the time,,and i must say,,im constantly learning more,,getting wiser and more balanced,,and better,,i have much ideals of how i want it to be..

I have been loved trough all my life,,ive been even spoiled in some ways =) ..its not fun,,i get a kick out getting stuff for my self,i dont want to depend on others for money,,i really shine when i do things on my own and sometimes find it hard to ask for help.

And im really a thinker,,i think so much and analyze and rationalise,i always read between the lines,im always intrested in how people are REALLY,,since no one is really real to the outside and i try to analyze stuff they say and do..Looking for the truth,,and how it REALLY is.

Once i come to a conclusion,im not intrested anymore =) I often dont settle with peoples answers,,since i know the answer my self allready.

Thats some about me.Hope you get a picture of how i am.

Awakened_Pisces

Well, at least I read one thing right(The Mercury-Saturn connection).

Indeed, though Moon is CONJ.Venus so I was wrong about that but it does look like it's played out in it's unfortunate position. Perhaps the Moon-Venus conjunction is proof of your ability to have rekindered with her in your adult life.

Again, we note that Scorpio is in her Joy in the 8th house with that Uranus-Venus opposition. I read this chart totally wrong lol. This means that you feel vastly different in regards to love. The love that you expect and demand is on a higher plane then that of most other people in the world right now.(Gemini is obviously appearing here as the Sage).

Saggi is the sign that's most capable(aside from maybe a Pisces or a Scorpio) of giving you that love and affection you crave. That feeling of self-worth and admiration. And in regards with not settling with people's answers, it's another Scorpio trait. Scorpio tends to abandon things(Not let go of, abandon there's a difference. Scorpio can't let go of anything. But it can sure as hell ditch something if it's a nuisence or if it can't go further). Scorpio's are a ruthless bunch. Maybe that's why I love them.

Edit: With Uranus transitting your first house and with the high Gemini energies you have(right now is an Aquarius Stellium). If you REALLY want the strength to break things up, NOW is the time to do so. Especially during a Venus Retrograde period. Forgo the past love and forge the new bonds.

Hi there,

I'm a modern astrologer that uses Equal house system and you have calculated your chart using the default on astro. Lots of people that come into Astrology get their free charts calculated at www.astro.com and the default ‘house system’ used is Placidus and think that’s just the norm and all that there is……..BUT that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can change the default on astro.com in Extended Chart selection to Equal house and a few more.

Throughout the forums but mainly in natal astrology there are two main branches Placidus (unequal size houses) v Equal House (whereby each house is same size) but lots more……. For more information on these go here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(astrology)#Description
http://www.astrolozy.com/article19.asp

Now in Equal house each house cusp will be same as Asc 19' you have 3planets in 4th house of home roots. Your Taurus moon is 'exhalted' in that sign but conjunct venus does suggest some stress from childhood connected to mum. Your Sun is in 5th house of love affairs, romance, children, recreations etc... Mars conj Saturn (wide orb) is in 8th house of sex, conception, life after death, joint and shared finances etc.

Jupiter conj Pluto is in 9th house and Uranus is in the 10th which is also opposite Venus (typical divorce aspect) sudden starts and endings of relationships

Both your sun and mercury are well aspected with lovely 'trines' 120' to jupiter,pluto and mercury to mars,saturn

Here's a great site that will explain more indepth the 'aspects' which are planets making mathematical aspects to each other and describe 'facets' of your personality as if they are broken down in bite size chunks..
http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry/interchartaspects.html