Will I get the job I applied for?

PurpleReign

Hi, so I recently applied for a job after not getting the internship I was hoping for, but that's okay. I asked if I will get the (new) job and got this chart. I'm Mercury, and I know I can't use the same significator for both me and the subject I'm asking about, so I think the 10th house would be represented by Saturn because (if I'm not mistaking) Saturn rules Aquarius in traditional astrology and the ruler of the 10th in my chart is in its triplicity in Aquarius?

I think the chart says no. I think the reason is because I'm Mercury in Aries and while Mercury sextile Mars in the 10th, it squares Saturn and Moon does not make an aspect to Saturn at all. The other applicants are represented by Jupiter and I think Jupiter is moving toward Saturn because it is in retrograde. My conclusion is someone else will get the job, did I interpret that correctly?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 12.45.27 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 12.45.27 AM.png
    175.3 KB · Views: 32

Chrysalis

Why does moon not aspect saturn ? Moon after the conjunction with venus will square saturn. And mercury will then be trine jupiter.

Id say its a no though.

PurpleReign

Why does moon not aspect saturn ? Moon after the conjunction with venus will square saturn. And mercury will then be trine jupiter.

Id say its a no though.

Ah, okay. I’m still in the learning process and didn’t realize that what’s about to happen (moon squaring Saturn) can or should be considered. I thought the chart is to be read exactly as is. Thank you for your response. I’ll update once I know for sure.

Chrysalis

Ah, okay. I’m still in the learning process and didn’t realize that what’s about to happen (moon squaring Saturn) can or should be considered. I thought the chart is to be read exactly as is. Thank you for your response. I’ll update once I know for sure.

Oh right. No you don't just read the planets as they are as a "snapshot". The outcome of how something will happen, all depends on the "applying aspects" the planets make after the chart is cast. Moon being the fastest planet would be the most significant planet to make the most significant aspects, to show what will be happening, of how things will progress for better or worse.

PurpleReign

Oh right. No you don't just read the planets as they are as a "snapshot". The outcome of how something will happen, all depends on the "applying aspects" the planets make after the chart is cast. Moon being the fastest planet would be the most significant planet to make the most significant aspects, to show what will be happening, of how things will progress for better or worse.

That makes a lot of sense, thank you for explaining.