Upcoming Pluto Conjunct Asc with Saturn in the mix

inabox

Hi all! I need advice... as I started getting into astrology, it helped me to understand many things about myself. Past 3 years have been challenging for me... now I find myself feeling like I have achieved nothing and have extremely hard time figuring out what to do next. What is much worse - for some time now I feel unabe to figure a way out of this cloudy, foggy uncertainty in many areas of life. In the coming years I am nearing a Pluto transiting conjunct my Ascendant in Capricorn and from what I see Saturn will be in the mix there too and it scares me, because I have already underwent many changes in my character and don't have much to show for in my life in terms of achievements or a set path. Any insights would be very appreciated.

Chart with transits at the moment attached...

Attachments

• astro_24gw_ma_201845.3648.11678.jpg
    astro_24gw_ma_201845.3648.11678.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 29

Frisiangal

Hi,
Does your pseudonym say anything about your nature? E.g. Are you able to think outside the box (wherever you place yourself in it) as Aquarius is renowned for doing?:smile:

You are recently through the 1st Saturn return, that is accompanied by the progressed Moon return and transit Uranus trine itself. It is often significant of a time when 'youth' and all it entails is put behind us, including the rebellistic behaviour towards those in authority who would seem to be in charge. The maturity of Saturn sets in, allowing those necessary changes (Moon and Uranus) to occur in 'an adult' frame of mind, that enables us to stand up for, , take responsibility for, and take our lives into our own hands.
Moon's reactive feelings influence can become less as the Sun's strength of will influence becomes stronger.

Knowing when tr. Saturn-Pluto cross your Ascendant would suggest that you are familiar with how to use an ephemeris. If so, you will know that the Pluto transit covers a period of several years, and it doesn't occur alone. Other major transits will also aspect the natal chart in the meantime, instigating necessary changes within yourself that will influence the circumstances in which you live. It could well be that tr. Saturn-Pluto will sweep ''inabox' thoroughly clean of all old outdated situations that no longer serve any purpose for the future, and show how life can be outside of it. Is that something to fear????

There is a side of you that might be unconsciously controlling, wanting everything to go YOUR way, for which there is a need to temper (positively speaking) to make life easier for and upon yourself. A lack of Earth in the temperament can make rationalisation of situations more demanding.

[ You might like to exchange views with member |1|p, who has chart configurations very similar to your own, albeit in other houses.:smile: ]

inabox

Thank you for your reply, Frisiangal!

"inabox" - I think I can think outisde, but find it challending to act so. Maybe the upcoming Pluto/Saturn can give me the kick in the pants I need.

" It could well be that tr. Saturn-Pluto will sweep ''inabox' thoroughly clean of all old outdated situations that no longer serve any purpose for the future, and show how life can be outside of it. Is that something to fear????" - I am not so much afraid of being swept clean and having to let go of things (look forward to it actually), but I worry that I may not find something worthy and fulfilling to fill it up with again (which may sound silly...)

Thank you!

Last edited:

Lin

It would be useful if you posted a chart with the transits for the date that Pluto actually conjuncts your ASC. Then all the other planets would be where they will be at the same time....and that is what we want to know. What will the other planets be doing to support or undermine the ASC and ruler of the ASC at the time Pluto makes its conjunction.
BTW, it's a long process....it doesn't happen over a couple of days or weeks. So the other planets are very important...as they will be moving on as Pluto hangs around your ASC.
LIN

inabox

@ Lin

Thank you for your reply! I have been trying to understand that myself... I'd appreciate any insights you can give me. Here, Pluto will Conjunct Asc on March 16 2021 - chart attached.

Attachments

• Chart with transits Mar 16 2021.jpg
    Chart with transits Mar 16 2021.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 59