Too much pluto in a relationship?

love-thinking

I met this guy recently, years after my ex.

His pluto opposites my moon, and my pluto contra parallels his sun and venus.

Now I know there are mixed opinions about contra parallels and parallels.

But to top it off we have a venus conjunct pluto in our composite chart!!

I want to block him. The energy is too heavy for me. We happened to sit in the same table before he started talking to me. Since then, he can't stop being around me.

He's tried to psychoanalyze me and told me : "Everytime you leave I feel like a part of me leaves with you." He's also seems to be possessive. He tries to get me alone a lot and begs to hold me, touch my hair etc.

He scares me. Anyone with similar experience or advice?

Kpfornow

I want to block him. The energy is too heavy for me. We happened to sit in the same table before he started talking to me. Since then, he can't stop being around me.

He's tried to psychoanalyze me and told me : "Everytime you leave I feel like a part of me leaves with you." He's also seems to be possessive. He tries to get me alone a lot and begs to hold me, touch my hair etc.

Can you post the composite? And yeah, if you’re not together, the words you’ve relayed cross the line...

ElenaJ

He's tried to psychoanalyze me and told me : "Everytime you leave I feel like a part of me leaves with you." He's also seems to be possessive. He tries to get me alone a lot and begs to hold me, touch my hair etc

Pluto is compelling and possessive. Post the synastry chart as well please.

love-thinking

horoscope-synastry-chart8-700__astroseek-2-1-1996_00-07_p_4-9-1995_12-00.jpg

Here is the synastry.

ElenaJ

You have similar outer planets, so both of you have Uranus/neptune conjunct that mars/mercury. Also, both Saturns opposing the sun/venus, both plutos opposing moon.
In this case the outer planets become almost personal planets, they are activated and their energy will be felt. And they are heavy.