Chiron in 4th - searching for a home

Leo11

I don't know if others with Chiron in 4th or Cancer deal with this issue too. But all my life I have wanted to find a secure home. Family never owned a home either. Moving from one place to another is so tiring. There is little security in it.

I wonder have others with this placement managed to buy their place. I'm in my 30s and seems unlikely at the this stage that I will ever have my own home.

greybeard

I don't use chiron.
Be nice to see your chart.
Anyway, my own chart led me through a rootless life until I was 61 or so. I've been here for near 20 years now, and am about to leave my home behind and hit the road again.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I would only add that being home, having a home, is also a state of mind, one that may more difficult to engage and embrace given the insecure history you describe. But Chiron is the healer, so there is great potential for you to find home when you want or need it. A lot has to do with the stories surrounding your home or lack of home, and how you are in relation to those stories.
There is freedom from the oppression of those stories, if oppression is an accurate to describe them?
I am wishing you the very best, to use Chiron's stories and symbolism to illuminate and uplift you.

Leo11

Thank you both.

Greybeard I wish you well with your move. I will post a chart when I figure out how.

IleneK, what you wrote is very helpful. Yes oppression is an accurate description. What you said about the stories is true. Something to think about.