Pisces Sun, Capricorn Moon, Virgo Ascendant.

Alzander

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've used this site. Been rather busy and therefore inactive here. Just thought I'd share my natal chart with you again as last time there wasn't much response.

I'm not really after any specific reading, just any views of anything in my chart would be cool to read and discuss with you....anything you feel stands out etc or any hinderences or beneficial aspects and so fourth.

It would be awesome if I could see your charts and discuss those with you too! Peace and Love.

My chart is as follows: Pisces Sun, Capricorn Moon, Pisces Mercury, Taurus Venus, Pisces Mars, Capricorn Jupiter, Aquarius Uranus, Pisces Saturn, Capricorn Neptune, Sagittarius Pluto(r), Virgo Ascendant, Gemini Midheaven.

I know that the Virgo rising is descendant/opposition to my Pisces sun, Mercury, mars and Saturn which is a rather largely conflicting unharmonious element to my chart if anyone wants to expand on that......and the same applies for the lunar Capricorn in detriment really.

I'm aware of my chart and myself pretty well but it's always great to share with others and see what their perspectives are.

In case anybody is wondering, yes my birth times and other details are exactly correct as they should be. If you want any lists of my interplanetary aspects etc then let me know and I can put them in the chat discussion, thanks so much and look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0212.GIF
    IMG_0212.GIF
    48.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

ashriia

I can't get a feel for your chart, it might be due to saturn transiting your 4th house or saturn in your 7th.

What does stand out to me is your natal mars in a perfect t-square with the MC/IC axis. Perhaps someone else can interject with an opinion on that, since mars in pisces is a bit more difficult to interpret in this config. at least for me.

Often times, when the sun is in the 7th, the ego gets tied to other people, also there is a tendency for the native to attempt to control others which should be checked, if that is the case here.
As a Pisces sun you might have difficulty with this placement, where others and the self separate since the sun is found in the 7th. Kind of a double whammy. The focus though in the life path is in the 1st house so focus on being independent, working on the self is highlighted. Saturn in the 7th might be the teacher in that case, for maturation of the self. Because you will learn about yourself, through your relationships with others. Not necessarily romantic solely, but in a general sense.

Alzander

I can't get a feel for your chart, it might be due to saturn transiting your 4th house or saturn in your 7th.

What does stand out to me is your natal mars in a perfect t-square with the MC/IC axis. Perhaps someone else can interject with an opinion on that, since mars in pisces is a bit more difficult to interpret in this config. at least for me.

Often times, when the sun is in the 7th, the ego gets tied to other people, also there is a tendency for the native to attempt to control others which should be checked, if that is the case here.
As a Pisces sun you might have difficulty with this placement, where others and the self separate since the sun is found in the 7th. Kind of a double whammy. The focus though in the life path is in the 1st house so focus on being independent, working on the self is highlighted. Saturn in the 7th might be the teacher in that case, for maturation of the self. Because you will learn about yourself, through your relationships with others. Not necessarily romantic solely, but in a general sense.
Thank you for your reply Ashriaa, good to hear from you.

Yes I'm aware of the controlling nature I have at times, sometimes it becomes apparent without even realising as it seems that inherent, I'm sure moon in Capricorn and Jupiter in Capricorn excel the controlling tendencies even further.

It's interesting you mention about the 7th house as I know my sun and Saturn are there and the emphasis on partnership, learning and succeeding with the help of others is key, add that to a Virgo rising of serving others and self sacrifice piscean nature with the Libra second house and it's definitely true and something that I'm learning of and experiencing a lot in my life and this has probably been the case for quite some years now.

Thanks a lot for your input, greatly appreciated. Perhaps I could see your whole chart too or you could tell me about your sun, moon and ascendant? That would be really cool. Peace Ashriaa.

ashriia

Thanks a lot for your input, greatly appreciated. Perhaps I could see your whole chart too or you could tell me about your sun, moon and ascendant?

Sure, no problem. :smile:

Thanks, but I'm not interested in feedback on my natal chart these days.

Alzander

Here's my interplanetary aspects:

Sun Sextile Moon 0°58' 215
Sun Conjunction Mars 2°14' 348
Sun Conjunction Saturn 2°24' 128
Sun Sextile Neptune 2°28' 121
Sun Opposition Ascendant 5°24' -80
Moon Sextile Mars 3°11' 76
Moon Sextile Saturn 1°26' 130
Moon Conjunction Uranus 7°41' 117
Moon Conjunction Neptune 1°30' 262
Moon Trine Ascendant 6°22' 13
Mercury Sextile Venus 2°54' 132
Mercury Conjunction Mars 9°45' 10
Mercury Sextile Jupiter 1°08' 70
Mercury Opposition Ascendant 6°35' -30
Venus Trine Jupiter 4°03' 45
Mars Conjunction Saturn 4°37' 65
Mars Sextile Neptune 4°42' 10
Mars Opposition Ascendant 3°10' -78
Jupiter Trine Ascendant 5°27' 8
Saturn Sextile Neptune 0°05' 118
Saturn Trine Pluto 5°58' 13
Saturn Opposition Ascendant 7°47' -11
Uranus Conjunction Neptune 6°10' 115
Uranus Sextile Pluto 0°17' 113
Neptune Trine Ascendant 7°52' 0

Alzander

And houses are as follows:

1st-Virgo-19°21'
2nd-Libra-15°46'
3rd-Scorpio-15°55'
4th-Sagittarius-18°21'
5th-Capricorn-20°53'
6th-Aquarius-21°36'
7th-Pisces-19°21'
8th-Aries-15°46'
9th-Taurus-15°55'
10th-Gemini-18°21'
11th-Cancer-20°53'
12th-Leo-21°36'

Spicypisces

My chart is as follows: Pisces Sun, Capricorn Moon, Pisces Mercury, Taurus Venus, Pisces Mars, Capricorn Jupiter, Aquarius Uranus, Pisces Saturn, Capricorn Neptune, Sagittarius Pluto(r), Virgo Ascendant, Gemini Midheaven.

We have literally the exact same placements. I had to double check because I couldn’t believe it.