Aries and Pisces in charts

Julia Karmic Astrology

You have a lot of water energy, so are quite sensitive, creative, psychic, perhaps artistic.
You are emotional and nurturing.

However you may have trouble translating all of this into concrete reality.
Aries can help you start projects and Cap can be the follow through.
Cap moons know a lot about order, structure, etc.

I have a lot of water in my chart and seem to gravitate towards the earth signs.
I think they ground me.

Your friend can learn from you that there is a reality beyond the earth plane.
And emotions, feelings, and being taken care of can feel good.

Julia

Witchyone

Cancer moon is considered the most feminine and nurturing. Moon is "happy" in this placement. Capricorn moon is the opposite and is considered in detriment, because the person with this placement often has problems accessing and expressing emotion. You might have a very difficult time communicating with this person, and you may feel that you are doing all the emotional work. But if the two of you can learn to trust and work with one another, the Cap moon can teach you strength and you can teach them love.

Aries sun, on the other hand, is very expressive. So the Cap moon person might be able to express everything except tender feelings... With Pisces sun AND Cancer moon, I would expect you to be very, very sensitive and caring. This person could really be a test for you.

Some other things to note about moon in Capricorn, they are extremely hard on themselves and can be extremely hard on everyone else too. They tend to be patient, plodding, and infinitely loyal once they commit to someone or something. I'm not sure how that might be altered by Aries sun, which is known for its impulsiveness.

Last edited: