Algol

cindystubbs

Did a year of lunar returns. Last month was chewed out by my boss and noticed Algol at m.c. Now Algol is on the cusp of the sixth. IN September it is on the lunar ascendant. Is this star following me?
Also have quincunxes showing up for 6 months one month has 2 Yods.Has anyone had a following stzr?

JUPITERASC

Did a year of lunar returns. Last month was chewed out by my boss and noticed Algol at m.c.
Now Algol is on the cusp of the sixth.
IN September it is on the lunar ascendant.
Is this star following me?
Also have quincunxes showing up for 6 months one month has 2 Yods.
Has anyone had a following stzr?
Everyone has Algol in one of their natal houses :smile:
and
for everyone
each month
algol appears somewhere in one of their lunar return houses

serafin5

Everyone has Algol in one of their natal houses :smile:
and
for everyone
each month
algol appears somewhere in one of their lunar return houses

Question: (yes another one lol)- If ALGOL conjuncts Natal Moon in 7th house, does that indicate I'm basically ******* (oops, a Freudian slip lol) in the relationship dept!!!

Don't know much about Algol.

Thanks again
Serafin 5

JUPITERASC

Question: (yes another one lol)-
If ALGOL conjuncts Natal Moon in 7th house,
does that indicate I'm basically ******* (oops, a Freudian slip lol) in the relationship dept!!!

Don't know much about Algol.

Thanks again
Serafin 5
THE FIXED STARS IN NATAL ASTROLOGY http://constellationsofwords.com/categories/natalrobson.htm

You'll find plenty of information on Algol at
http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Stars_alphabet.htm

A few suggestions on using the fixed stars

Effects: There is a permanent blending of the influences of stars that are conjunct one's natal planets.
When a transit, arc, or progression, conjuncts a natal planet,
it will express the nature of the fixed star that are aligned with that natal planet.

Aspects: Robson (The Fixed Stars and Constellations in Astrology) says:

"The fixed stars operate by position and are said to 'cast no rays'
or, in other words, their aspects are said to be ineffective and their influence to be exerted only by conjunction and parallel".

The fixed stars are only to be read to the natal :smile:
and not to the progressed or arc charts.
Fixed stars are irrelevant to the study of midpoints.

Occultation:

Dr Gonzales Tamez says:

"A convenient way to study a given star is when the Moon physically occultates it [or even skims the star].
There are certain big stars that the Moon frequently occultates, sometimes once a month for several months in a row,
so you can collect a series of observations of the validity of the traditional keywording for the said star.
Obviously the same can be said for when a planet conjuncts a zodiacal star both in longitude and in ecliptic latitude,
because then the star will shine through with full strength and its nature will reveal itself to the attentive eye.
I have found that specific stars tend to project clusters of synchronistic coincidences.
Quite often the name of the constellation will play a role,
particularly for stars classified in planetary terms as sharing some Mercurial quality.
The fixed stars often bring about bizarre synchronicities and clustering of coincidences
that may involve the meaning of the star and the constellation it is in."

One reason why people believe the stars don't work is because of the lack of knowledge of their meanings and nature.
Anne Wright