solar return saturn on cusp of 12th which is natal ascendant

cindystubbs

Saturn is at 29 Scorpio in twelth house which happens to be my natal ascendant. The Sun Venus Mercury Pluto are clustered together in the first I copied my chart to clipboard on my smartphone but dont know how to put it here. I cant find anything about a planet conjunct natal ascendant in a solar return but it seems it indicates possible hospitilization or a disease.Jupiter in eighth house with a lovely trine to the sun mars in second. I am unable to find any information. Has anyone seen this before? Interestingly natal mars is conjunct nadir. To me it means illness if not me perhaps a family member. I was born at night and saturn seems to always be negative. Thoughts?

cindystubbs

Saturn is at 29 Scorpio in twelth house which happens to be my natal ascendant. The Sun Venus Mercury Pluto are clustered together in the first I copied my chart to clipboard on my smartphone but dont know how to put it here. I cant find anything about a planet conjunct natal ascendant in a solar return but it seems it indicates possible hospitilization or a disease.Jupiter in eighth house with a lovely trine to the sun mars in second. I am unable to find any information. Has anyone seen this before? Interestingly natal mars is. My husband has become ill I thonk that is the answer.

Oddity

Saturn or Mars on an angle in a solar return usually denotes something bad in the coming year. But - where is Saturn natally? In what sign and house? What aspects does it make natally? What shape are those planets in? What profection year are you in? You also might want to have a look at bound lords, both natally and in the SR.

There are a lot of possible moderations and mitigations to this. Sometimes benefic rays will nullify whatever Saturn promises, or Saturn is in good shape in the nativity, or in bad shape in the nativity but good shape in the SR, or it's saved by good aspects in the SR, and that makes the bad more 'mildly unpleasant'. Most people don't have dramatic things happen to them every year.

cindystubbs

Thanks for your reply. I think maybe this is my unconscious learning how very much my life has changed. My hubby went blind last year, he is a saturn like person. Symbolically he went into darkness even as saturn is on entering the twelth house. Caring for him keeps me at home. I think that could be it.

keywine89

Saturn is at 29 Scorpio in twelth house which happens to be my natal ascendant. The Sun Venus Mercury Pluto are clustered together in the first I copied my chart to clipboard on my smartphone but dont know how to put it here. I cant find anything about a planet conjunct natal ascendant in a solar return but it seems it indicates possible hospitilization or a disease.Jupiter in eighth house with a lovely trine to the sun mars in second. I am unable to find any information. Has anyone seen this before? Interestingly natal mars is conjunct nadir. To me it means illness if not me perhaps a family member. I was born at night and saturn seems to always be negative. Thoughts?

Jupiter is in cancer or leo? Is it making an opposition to the 2nd house? If so, that might be a benefit. I've had saturn leo in the 12th house before which happened to be my natal ascendant. The most that came out of the transit was a breakup with my long time bf. Makes sense since the SR ascendant connected to my 5th, 12th houses. As for yourself, does saturn make a negative or positive aspect to the 6th house? Would help if we could see your SR chart :sideways: