Why am i so drawn to him??

well why do i feel so drawn to him,,like ive never met someone like him before,,i cant find any logical explanation.

synastry.gif

[person did not give astrological interpretation so moved to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

katydid

His moon/jupiter is on your sun, and his pluto is on your saturn. I cannot see the degrees so I do not know how close the aspects are. But Pluto's power and passion will transform and overwhelm your Saturnian doubts quite forcefully.It can feel like it is 'meant to be' when Pluto is involved. Saturn is where you might have doubts or objections, but Pluto is a step above those reservations usually.

And his moon/jupiter on your sun indicates that he probably means well and it is comforting to be close to him. Moon/jupiter is soothing and positive and lulls your sun into a comfortable state of acceptance.

aquarius7000

Razzolator,

Besides the Sun-Moon (basic male-female attraction) and Sun-Jup (conscious personality and optimism, expansion) conjunctions (energies synergise) as pointed out by Katy; you also have Pluto-Sun and Pluto-Venus(powerful attraction, magnetic pull, also control by Pluto of the Sun & Ven) trines (easy flow of energy). Then there is Jupiter of the inner person also in trine to the Sun and Ven, if I see correctly, which will impart feelings of optimism and expansion from the Jup to the Sun person.

Continuing with the favourable aspects, there are some smooth Mars-Moon and Mars-Ven (male-female sexual attraction; emotions and ego blends well) sextiles (supporting energies).

Then there are Merc (mental understanding and communication), Sun (basic personality) and Venus (relating side, love) of the outer person falling into the first house (being, approaching the world) of the inner person.

There are also some easy blends as far as the basic elements of some of the personal planets go, such as: both have 'airy' Suns and Mercs (are outgoing, more mental than emotional, and adaptable), earth-water Moon and Venus (rely more on feelings and emotions, are homely and introverted in these areas).

The angles, mainly Asc & DC here (as talking about a relationship) fall in favourable houses of the other. The Asc (being) and DC (relationships) of the inner-circle (ie 1st) person fall in 5th (romantic pleasures) and 11th (friendships) houses of the 2nd person, respectively; whilst the Asc and DC of the 2nd person fall in the 7th (relationships) and 1st (being, surroundings) houses of the 1st person, respectively.

Some of the red-flag areas could be the Mars, Sat and Pluto of the 1st person falling into the 1st house of the 2nd person, whereby the 1st person could come across as somewhat agressive, inhibiting and controlling to the 2nd person, which could result in power issues and ego clashes in the long run.

The Mars-Pluto square will warrant a constant outlet of energies (often sexually in such relationships, or otherwise) or else there could be heavy anger issues.

On a less-personal note (as a more generational aspect), the above also holds good for Pluto-Saturn conjunctions, which can manifest itself as a heavy and manipulative tension between the two natives, if not kept under check/dealt with in the long run.

Uranus-Moon/Ven opposition (repelling energies) could initially create the usual Uranian excitement, but could equally be the cause of instability and detachment in a long-term relationship.

Neptune-Sun opposition could also result in more fancy, irreality and escapism, even deception on a more dire note; than taking life as it is and facing relationship challenges on a more 'realistic' level.

On the whole, it is a fairly good synastry though.

:)aquarius7000

PS: After reading all that 'Astrology' above, you might feel drawn to it yourself and may now want to check out the::)

-Education Board
-basic write-up on Astrology

Unfortunately, the chart you posted did not show the degrees, prob best done via astro.com.
[deleted comment about how to post charts since person did post their chart - Moderator]

Plus you have used Placidus and I'm a modern astrologer using Equal house system....

So, with my Sagittarius MC my way of helping would be pointers, links for further study and research...

http://www.cafeastrology.com/astrology_of_relationships.html

Composite charts
If you go to www.astro.com click on free horoscopes, go to Interactive horoscopes, go down to Astroclick partner, that will bring up a composite chart and when you put the mouse over a planet will bring up a pop up box with the interpretation......

But you do need both times of birth to be accurate though.. enjoy.

Composites describe the relationship, not either one of you, but what you came together to learn or to do and how the 'pair of you' function when together....

Last edited by a moderator: