Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 08-02-2007, 03:13 PM

will package arrive by promised date

hi

i ordered an item and it seems to be alittle late in arriving. it's usually here by now. so i called and they said i have to wait until aug 7 to call if package doesn't arrive. it is an important package andi don't want anyone else to interceded and pick it up for me. big disaster!

question: will package arrive on time
date aug 2
time 10:25 a.m.
place bradford, Massachusetts 71w09 42n46
asc 4 libra

i'm venus with venus in 11th of hopes so that's good. hoping it will get here in time

mars is lord of second house of possessions and that is in the 9th

end of matter is saturn and that is in the 11th also hopes and wishes

venus conj saturn which to me signifies it will get here on time.

moon's last aspect is sextile mars. it also trines part of fortune which is anohter yes answer.

so is the answer a yes it will arrive before or on the delivery date?

thanks for thehelp guys! i appreciate it.
smiles
jag
Unread 08-02-2007, 03:40 PM

Re: will package arrive by promised date

hi jag,
very nadi question
can you please pick a number between 1 and 249 both inclusive..not your fave/lucky numbers...and lemme have a look...

sandeep
(Under construction..But if you want it up, motivate/provoke me )
Unread 08-02-2007, 04:39 PM

Hi Jag, it looks OK, but the question is not specific enough, or the background not. You did not mention when the real delivery date is supposed to be, only, that it should have arrived already and if not, to call after Aug.7.
If you ask:Will package arrive on time and you insinuate that it is actually already too late compared to other times, I find it a bit difficult to judge this.
Do you have a definite date in mind? or do you want to know if the package will arrrive before the 7th or after the 7th of August?
Unread 08-02-2007, 05:00 PM

Jag, Venus is ruler of the Second house, not Mars. First and second house both fall in Libra (Regiomontanus houses).Second house cusp falls at 29° Libra, showing that the package is critical to you. Then we have Venus retro, which usually means the valuable thing will be returned, but that is in the case something is already lost. This package is not "lost" yet, it is just delayed which is showed by Venus going retro towards Saturn. Venus and the package are the same so I guess you maybe already received it in the time after you posted this thread. If you and the quisited are one and the same it often means a "yes" .BUTwhat I dont particularly like is the pars of Fortune in the 8th! and if you want to take the Moon as your co-significator and see if the Moon then applies to the quisited (Venus), then the answer is a NO. Then, looking at the sextile aspect to Mars (a malific) in the 8th the Moon is going to make as her last aspect before leaving the sign, then it does not look so good. The Moon left the sextile (it passed the exact sextile)to the POF in 8 (in itself not a good place for POF), but as the Moon shows emotions, it could well be showing your fear of loosing this package. Maybe someone more experienced can give his/her opinion on this chart. Ask Archer Girl (PM her and ask if she can have a look at this) or Draco who is the moderator for the Horary section. I still think End good All good with Venus approaching Saturn, but it could be delayed till the 14th afternoon maybe when Venus conjuncts Saturn (in the worst case scenario).
PS, Moon was not trining Pars of Fortune, it was sextile

Last edited by starlink; 08-02-2007 at 08:20 PM.
Unread 08-02-2007, 06:06 PM

okay number i chose was 17

package is supposed to be here no later than aug 7th. hope this helps with some of the questions regarding the question.l

thanks guys!
smiles
jag
Unread 08-02-2007, 06:55 PM

Hi Jag
I don't think it would arrive by 7th aug..
how big was the package, can you make out whether the contents are expensive from outside. Because i am getting some numbers of the package being lost/stolen.
If we just stick to the above ques regarding 7th aug, i think it's not possible.
Interesting, my first horary on lost/late items, let me know how it goes.

sandeep
Unread 08-02-2007, 08:12 PM

Funny that you mention stolen things Sandeep. It crossed my mind as well because of Mars, ruler of the 7th (thiefs, the enemy) in the 8th, but I then thought that maybe Jag was worried (her Moon) about the thing being stolen (sextile Mars). I do hope it is not stolen. Lets keep fingers crossed.
Unread 08-02-2007, 08:40 PM

oh cool star
i didn't know 7th also ruled thieves..
open/known enemies yes

thanks star
sandeep

edit - hey star forgot..how'd the festival on mountains go in switzerland...never heard of it..what's it called...any pics ?

Tags
arrive, date, package, promised