Oct Solar Eclipse

erinj

Hi All

Well just around the corner is another one... this time is Scorpionic in nature.. the added bonus is that Venus is right there with the Sun Moon conjunction in scorpio.. And moon nor Venus likes Scorpio.. However it conjuncts my natal Jupiter exactly in 11th house.. it activates my current progression of of progressed Venus trine Natal Jupiter which will also be exact.. I have sag rising so I know I will feel effects personally.. maybe even help from friends.. So its my house of friend, hopes and wishes so with transiting and progressed venus both hitting Jupiter I will be very happy with something be it love or money or luck.. With the Sun and Venus aspecting (all benefices- maybe all 3) ok not gonna get too Jupiterian wanting it all however transiting Jupiter will be trining my natal sun that day and merc is rx.. So my question is to forum members have eclipses or transits ever set off your progressions if so how did it work out? Also how does Merc rx affect this eclipse// will it last longer or effects be delayed?

Scorpio5

This one is making me very nervous. It is my Venus Return! LOL
(Return: 8th house, Natal:9th house, but conjunct Scorpio 2nd degree MC)