Composite Chart interpretation needing help

siboney

Dear experts..
I would like to know more about me and my boyfriend's relationship.. there is one interesting aspect, which is venus conjunct uranus.. I have read online and seems like this aspect can be both good and bad.. I really hope you guys have a more comprehensive interpretation of our charts.. Thanks alot..

My birth time:
1981/8/29
Kaohsiung, Taiwan
07:15 AM

My boyfriend's birth time:
1971/10/9
Taipei, Taiwan
14:30 PM

You guys rock!! :p

wilsontc

Staff member
Relationship

siboney,

In looking at relationships, it is useful to look at Libra, Venus, and 7th house (all have to do with relationships) in each person's chart. In your chart, you have 5 planets in Libra, indicating a strong interest in relationships. You also have Pluto (transformation, also power) in Libra, indicating you can get power from or be over-powered by relationships. You have Venus conjunct (energy is combined with) Jupiter (expansion) and Saturn (duty, also restriction, structure). This indicates you could go back and forth between seeing relationships as enjoyable and as a burden. The challenge is to find a balance between these two points of view. You have no energy focused in your 7th house, indicating you don't have relationships for the sake of having relationships.

He also has 5 planets in Libra, including Pluto. He has a least aspected (strong energy) Venus, indicating he does not easily "connect in" to relationships energy and so may overdo relationships as a way to "feel" the energy of relationships. He also has no energy focused in the 7th house.

In looking at your synastry, there is no connection between your Sun and Moon, indicating you do not feel "connected" to each other. This doesn't mean you can't have a relationship, it just indicates there is not a strong connected energy to each other. Looking at the interconnection of personal planets (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Mars) there are strong interconnections to both of your Venus energies, indicating a relationship attraction. However, your Venus connections are more intense, while one of his connections is challenging, indicating excitement between you but also tension underneath the excitement. The Uranus conjunct Venus you are already aware of. In addition, his Pluto conjuncts your Ascendant (self), indicating he may overpower you in some way.

There are strong energy connections between you, some of which are challenging. By working together through the challenges you can make this a more solid relationship. One definite challenge that needs to be focused on is helping making him aware what a "relationship" is, since this energy is something YOU will need to provide him.

Relating,

Tim