Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 09-06-2019, 08:35 PM

Confused about composite 5th and 7th house

I don t know if the position of the sun is good or bad. It s conjunct by 5 degrees the 7th house but in the 6th. Also i m confused about the condition of the 5th,saturn there but with a trine and opposition and also venus.

https://ibb.co/Prfm4J9

Last edited by Coloringthevoid; 09-06-2019 at 08:57 PM.
Unread 09-07-2019, 04:11 AM

Re: Confused about composite 5th and 7th house

The 5th house is for brief impermanent love affairs, something like flirting or a one-night stand. The 7th house deals with long-term committed relationships.

A composite chart's houses depend upon having two accurate birth times. Have you got them?

Regardless, sun conjunct Jupiter is a nice "feel good" placement. However, Venus oppposite moon-Chiron gives some potential for hurt feelings.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 09-07-2019, 06:24 AM

Re: Confused about composite 5th and 7th house

[QUOTE=Coloringthevoid;997825]I don t know if the position of the sun is good or bad. It s conjunct by 5 degrees the 7th house but in the 6th. Also i m confused about the condition of the 5th,saturn there but with a trine and opposition and also venus.

The position is neither "good" nor "bad". It simply reflects how and in what areas the energy of the relationship manifests itself.
Mercury is 7th house here, but sun and Jupiter are more 6th.
Note also, Venus is close enough to the 6th cusp to be considered a 6th house planet, not 5th.
As Waybread wrote, Venus is opposing moon and Chiron, and this is happening on the axis of the 12th/6th, which brings the matters governed by those houses into the forefront.

Tags
composite, confused, house