Mars conjunct Jupiter

I don't have this aspect but like it in others. If you have Mars conjunct Jupiter, do you feel:

Athletic, strong, adventurous, sexual, fit, outgoing, independant, brave, attractive, willing, daring, optimistic, flirtacious, risky, magnetic, lucky, energetic, confident?

Last edited:
Jenna Jupiter said:
Sexual No I just have 5 planets in the fifth house for no use. ;)
Willing Yes
Attractive Depends. It's not attractive to say you are attractive. And i don't think i'm there yet. :eek:

One more thing, people always tell you this is good for winning money. Where are my * money?

Maybe my empty Virgo second house? :( ;)

/JJ
Maybe someone who has Mars conjunct Jupiter can teach you how to look and feel sexy. Do you know anyone with this aspect?

gesso

jamiescott said:
Overrated orbs? No such thing. :eek: Are you hitting the bottle again? Since when is 4 degrees, part of a Yod, and in the middle of a stellium out of orb? :confused:

since my jupiter is too weak and progressed mars is retrograde until 500 000 years from now :(

gesso said:
since my jupiter is too weak and progressed mars is retrograde until 500 000 years from now :(

Which is the wiser thing to do:

1. Experience your life through your natal chart, or

2. Believe someone's theoretical explaination of a Progession?

Yoi

Jenna Jupiter said:
When we finally find someone with the Conjunction.

Jupiter is expansion.

Could this conjunction/trine make the ego A LOT more huge?

/JJ, Don't know anyone with the aspect. Or at least don't remember it. I know a lot of people i don't look at the charts for.

I have the conjunction. Trine venus and chiron and square the sun. What it gives you is lots and lots of energy. Mars-Jupiter is also conjunct the North Node.

It's hard to describe it, and this is probably because of the square with the Sun, but when I have doubts about something (and I often do - hey I have a Moon-Saturn-Neptune T-square v. similar to Marilyn Monroe's) something in me feels the urge to do it anyway. My mind may be overwhelmed with fear and doubt but there is always this optimism and energy that tells me to take the leap anyway. And then once everything goes haywire I guess Mars-Jupiter gives you the energy, optimism and luck to successfully navigate your way through the mess. So Mars-Jupiter conjunct doesn't mean you can't be terrified out of your skin, it just means you don't let it stop you.

I have a moon, saturn, neptune t-square to balance it though. So doubt, depression and suicidal thoughts I have aplenty.

Still Mars-Jupiter is just one aspect out of many. I'm sure that there are plenty of unsuccessful people with Mars-conjunct-Jupiter too.

Anyway, right now I'm trying to fix up the mess of the Mars-Jupiter conjunct trine with Venus. Yeah, talk about energy and expansion with the planet of love. Oh boy.

You know may be the one word that can be used to describe this aspect is "enthusiastic". That's how people describe me. Hyper-energetic might be another way. But in a directed non-scatter-brained way. We're like the energiser bunny. We just keep going and going.

Here's my chart (with today's transits).

Attachments

• transits.jpg
    transits.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Yoi. You forgot the question
do you feel:

Athletic, strong, adventurous, sexual, fit, outgoing, independant, brave, attractive, willing, daring, optimistic, flirtacious, risky, magnetic, lucky, energetic, confident?
:p

Edit - How many men does that make it now?

Last edited:

omnia

jamiescott said:
I don't have this aspect but like it in others. If you have Mars conjunct Jupiter, do you feel:

Hey, another Mars(in 5th Leo)conjunction with retro Jupiter(Virgo5th) and North Node(Leo).I 'm totally agree for the energy.I do sport regularly, that is my outlet when i'm nervious and have problems.That's my cure.Sexual!Yes!
But optimistic , no at all.Although i have Sun trines Mars, Jupiter and Neptune.:)

Yoi

jamiescott said:
Yoi. You forgot the question:p

Edit - How many men does that make it now?

The answer to all of your questions is no.

Mars conjunct Jupiter is just a single aspect in one's chart. It doesn't define who I am.

To tell the truth, the Moon-Saturn-Neptune T-square is something I feel more. And don't forget my Mars-Jupiter is square the Sun in the 7th house. It doesn't sit easily. Then again, I've always felt the hard aspects in my chart more acutely than the easier ones.

EDIT: To put it more clearly, the easier aspects like Mars-conjunct-Jupiter trine Venus, Mercury-conjunct-Uranus etc are just things that I am. I don't think about them. I hardly even notice them until someone actually points them out. I guess I am flirtatious but I don't *feel* flirtatious. It's just something I do as naturally as breathing even as a baby. In fact the more nervous I get, the more charming I become. The whole energy thing - I didn't even know the amount of energy I had was unusual because that was just who I am.

What I "feel" more consciously are the squares and oppositions. And that's the Moon-Saturn-Neptune T-square and the Mars-Jupiter square the Sun.

Last edited:

Xapu

Hi all,

I have it in the 1st house, on pisces! And the conjunction trines venus+pluto in scorpio in the 9th.
The qualities you mentioned are basically there (I mean, here ;)), but they are somewhat restricted by hard aspects of saturn, moon and sun. Also, I guess that mars isn't very effective on pisces.

Hope that helps :)
Xapu

PD: Moon also in the 1st but out of orb from that conjunction. Aquarius rising, and Jupiter is Sun's ruler (sun in sag). Do you think all these 1st house placements reflect in some way in my appearance?

My principal used the word "controlled by her impulsive side"
Interesting principal, do you think that is your Mars/Uranus conjunction in control of you? I have more questions JJ.

Why did you have to see the principal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I think because of that huge stellium, Uranus is conjunct everything except Jupiter and Pluto. I have Uranus in a stellium too. It's crazy. Always dramas with electricals. You might get flashes of insight though. A strong Uranus placement can get you out of a difficult situation. It gives you heightened awareness to move a split second before everyone else.