My chart and my interps

Xapu

Hi everyone!

Here I present my natal chart. I'd like to hear what you think about my deductions, and also your own interpretations on things I don't dare interpreting yet. My intention is to glide from a general reading to a careful analysis :)

At a glance, and without taking into account asc. and local determination (houses) yet, the focus is on saggitarius, pisces and scorpio. Higher studies, philosophy, religion, spirituality, imagination, fantasy, the occult, secrets, mysteries, penetrating deeply into the central core of issues (but keeping the big picture, not too much attention on many small details), death and sex. All those words sure talk about main themes and personal interests.

Now, taking the signs as the body: thighs-saggitarius and feet-pisces have malefics with tense aspects in them, so they are the more vulnerable parts. I've had some minor accidents and injuries, and both parts hurt when the climate changes suddenly. I think the benefics in those signs prevent more serious injuries (e.g. no broken bones). Chiron rx is in Mercury, receving oppositions, and I do have some little scars in wrists and hands, but nothing too serious (yet?).

Now modalities: there's almost no cardinal energy and a balance between fixed and mutable. This results in difficulty to "go out and get things done"....

Well, I've realized I have classes right now, so I'll keep writing after I get back.

=)
Xapu

Attachments

• xapu.gif
    xapu.gif
    21.6 KB · Views: 34

Xapu

Thanks AnnaViolet7! (where's your message gone?)

I'll pick up from where I left:

Water is the strongest element, and this is clearly reflected in an ever-flowing and mutable personality, at least superficially: for example, my way of talking -and even my way of laughing!- is easily influenced by the contact with others. There is little ambition. Much importance is given to peace, silence and resting, but also to daydreaming and romance -this can be a problem sometimes-

The utter lack of Earth is obviously there: lack of patience, of mantained effort, of rigidness, of love for fixed rules, of love of effort, and also difficulty with dealing with everyday practical issues of real life (such as going to the bank, knowing how the system works, economy, etc).

I feel as if without the modest amount of fire and air, I'd be living in a bubble all my life! (Remember lack of cardinal)

Now, the Sun talks about image:
This Sun is in sagittarius, merged with Saturn and Uranus, and this is exactly the first impression people often get from me: "serious, quiet, unusual, but well-natured and has a good sense of humour" This has been because at first, I tend to be shy among people I don't know (this is quickly changing lately) The sagittarius qualities are there, but the moon and planets in pisces sort of fight against it, or balance it if you will.

When people get to know me better, the ascendant becomes relevant, and that Uranus in Saggitarius, which is not within Saturn's conjunction, becomes central. This is the more humorous, wacky, me, with a very particular sense of humour, and also with much less tact.

The characteristics of that Aquarius ascendant are there: if I had to limit myself to only one word, I'd say "Imperturbability" or "unattached" (which is not absolute, but extremely strong) There's also "good friendships that never end in a bad way" as another trait of Aquarius rising, and it's there. The good mental capacities for higher, abstract thought is also there :p

That, and the moon in pisces is where all the inventiveness (I don't like to call it creativeness: only God creates) comes from. In early primary school, my first nickname was "inventor", nowadays in college (English Teacher career) that inventiveness is reflected in compositions.

I don't like long posts, so I'll make a pause here and continue later.
Peace =)
Xapu

Xapu

So..
The nodes are on the 9th-3rd house cusp axis, with north node in Aries. This means I tend to think too much about the needs of others and I am to become more assertive in this life, and this is related to getting closer to people (3rd H) and everyday interactions, because I come with the tendence to consider them in a detached, faraway, 9th house-ish manner.
The nodes are connected by aspect to the 10th house, which could mean this is relevant to my future career, which one way
or another, will imply teaching -English as a Second Language and Psychology (a new paradigm in psychology, which is about to enter the Universities)-. Mercury conjuncting the Midheaven confirms this.

I have some vague understanding of those combinations of conjunctions and aspects in the 1st and 10th, but it's quite hard putting it into words.

For example, that Sun in 10th and in Sagittarius is squaring his dispositor Jupiter (in pisces, traditionally in rulership) in the 1st. Do you think this could mean I'll become somewhat important or well-known in the future? :S

Then, Venus conjuncts Pluto in Scorpio in the 9th, and trines Mars in Pisces in the 1st. I've been told this promises great sexual activity (the sexual drive is already there), but I think the position of Mars by sign, Saturn's influence, and the poor Cardinal energy delays it. (That is, makes it harder to get a girlfriend) So that same energy is put into 9th house issues!

Well, I think that's all I have squeezed out of my chart so far.
Please, tell me what you think about Neptune, Chiron, and the Part of Fortune here. Or anything you'd like to add or correct will also be welcome.

Thanks in advance
=)
Xapu

wilsontc

Staff member
cardinal or "action", to Xapu

Xapu,

You said:
Remember lack of cardinal

I have found that a focus on cardinal or "action" houses indicates a strongly "active" focus in life. With SEVEN planets in "action" (cardinal) houses, you are strongly focused on action. Not exactly a "lack of cardinal" at all!

In the house,

Tim

Xapu

Hi Tim,
The lack of cardinal is in signs (almost no planets on cardinal signs), but yes, there's much energy in angular houses. If they are analogous to cardinal signs, then that energy is slowly starting to unleash.
My interpretation of having emphasis on angular houses is having an intense life, with, I agree, lots of action, but maybe that lack of cardinal signs delays that action? Any thoughts?
Thanks a lot
Xapu

wilsontc

Staff member
focus is on action, to Xapu

Xapu,

You asked:
My interpretation of having emphasis on angular houses is having an intense life, with, I agree, lots of action, but maybe that lack of cardinal signs delays that action?

I think the FOCUS is on action, so you use your energy (whatever type of energy it is) to focus on the goal of making things "happen" in your life. As to how quickly things "happen", that is up to how much effort you put into it.

Focused,

Tim

Xapu

Tim,
You said:
As to how quickly things "happen", that is up to how much effort you put into it.
Well, with the excess of water(relaxation) and lack of earth (effort, discipline..), I guess it makes a lot of sense now ;)
Thanks!
Xapu

aquarius7000

Hi there Xapu,

Firstly, I must say that you have put in a lot of effort to read your chart on your own first, without simply giving it up for reads, which is absolutely commendable. I wish this would happen more often.:)

What hits the eye straight off, when one looks at your chart, is that the majority of your planets are in angular houses (1st & 10th), which are the most important areas in the chart. This also shows an active particpation 'in life', which leads me to a question, as I did not really find that info in your posts; are you a person who lays a lot of stress on career, maybe even desires to achieve a certain social status (pardon my asking you esp the latter half, it's out of pure astro interest) with four planets, esp the Sun (shows area of focus), in the tenth?

I also find the placement of your Sun sandwiched between two powerful planets, Sat & Ura, to be quite interesting; this especially as both these planets are fairly opposite in nature, so they might be pulling/influencing your personality (Sun) in two different directions/ways. With your Aqu Rising and Sun conj Ura, you would be very Aqu in nature:- fiercely independent, no 'emotional clinger' (though quite emotional perhaps with Moon in Pisces), more of a mind than a heart person, maybe group-oriented yet keeping your own space and doing your own thing, a bit whacky- as you mentioned yourself :D.. That said, Saturn conj Sun (orb is tighter) would sort of keep a check that you do not go overboard with all those good, ole Aqu traits;), and lend your person stability, seriousness, discipline, but even caution and rigidity.

Those Chiron oppositions (major tense aspect), esp to Sun & Saturn could perhaps result in problems pertaining to anger, ego (which can be easily wounded), frustrations and/or authority (Saturn). All this only, if a person doesn't learn to harmonise these otherwise very powerful energies. For eg, Chiron aspects to the Sun are said to lend the personality (Sun=conscious personality) a lot of wisdom, and to make the native a good teacher (does not have to be a school/college teacher/lecturer).

To POF (I work with Arabic parts on a minimal level, at least as of today), as the very word says, it brings good fortune to the area of life it is placed in - so you might enjoy a good family life and/or have a good parental home, but you are lucky enough with that Jup in dignity in 1st, in any case.:) The Nep sextile to your 'Sco' Venus could make you 'deeply' compassionate in your relationships. What I would, however, like to ask you is how that Nep-Mars sextile manifests itself. Would you say that that Nep plays your energy/confidence (Mars) down a bit, esp as a watery Mars is not that strong in any case? On the flip side, Nep's sextile (favourable aspect) to Mars could also make the native win their opponents over through compassion; like milden the agression of Mars- in the native.

So much for now. Looks like I've done a thesis here, so sorry as to the length of the post.

:)aquarius7000

PS: Just saw that my post has got (automatically) posted half-a-dozen times, so will just remove the others after putting this one up. Oh, these mischievous Merc retrogrades.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Xapu

aquarius7000,
Thanks a lot for your reply!
You were quite accurate in every thing you said. I think both interpretations of the Neptune-Mars sextile are valid in my case.

Regarding the 10th house issues, they're really starting to appear these last years. I've changed careers two times (Uranus?) and now I'm studying to be an English Teacher (as Second Language), but still I know that's not my final and definitive career. As soon as I finish this career, I'll probably move to another country to work as one of the first generation teachers of the New paradigm in psychology (holokinetic psychology).
Last year I could travel to that same country to attend an international congress, thanks to an old cyber-girlfriend (or something...) who re-appeared and offered to pay for my plane ticket if I visited her! Look at venus in the 9th.

What you said about POF is true, and it may get true-er :p as time goes on!

Classes again!
Peace
Xapu

aquarius7000

aquarius7000,
Thanks a lot for your reply!
You were quite accurate in every thing you said. I think both interpretations of the Neptune-Mars sextile are valid in my case.
Regarding the 10th house issues, they're really starting to appear these last years. I've changed careers two times (Uranus?) and now I'm studying to be an English Teacher (as Second Language), but still I know that's not my final and definitive career. As soon as I finish this career, I'll probably move to another country to work as one of the first generation teachers of the New paradigm in psychology (holokinetic psychology).
Last year I could travel to that same country to attend an international congress, thanks to an old cyber-girlfriend (or something...) who re-appeared and offered to pay for my plane ticket if I visited her! Look at venus in the 9th.
What you said about POF is true, and it may get true-er :p as time goes on!

Hi again,

As regards change in career:
Yes, Ura in the tenth might account for a couple of changes before that Sat finally makes you settle down with a stable profession. You must identify youself quite a bit with your profession/social standing, as ruler of tenth is placed in the first. This configuration could also indicate that the native likes to work independently, to lead and is more self-oriented; and a teacher does lead:D (esp as almost all the planets are on the left side of the chart).

As regards travel:
Ruler of the ninth is placed in the ninth, which is favourable, esp as Venus is considered the smaller benefic (luck in travel/ love for philosophy, religion/ things foreign/ higher learning). This config. could also go to show a foreign partner (as in love relationship, too), or meeting a partner while travelling. Your Venus is also tightly trined by your Mars, which is absolutely brilliant when it comes to relationships. Ok, now I've actually forgotten travel:rolleyes:. Anyway, besides that Venus, Nep in the 9th could take you on long voyages/ indicate interest in spiritualism, religion etc.

Hope this helps,
:)aquarius7000

Last edited:

Xapu

Helps a lot!
I think that Neptune in the 11th is about finding well-natured, spiritual friends...

But now that you mention relationships... 5th and 7th houses are empty, so things get much less "obvious" here =)
So far I've only had an intense and brief encounter in a foreign land, and a short-lived (1 month) relationship with a (very beautiful and unusual) local girl I met at college, which was full of surprises... but opportunities keep popping up. All this has happened and is still happening as Uranus goes over (conjuncts) my natal Moon, and retrogrades towards it (0º27a today), so I guess I won't be seeing the "big picture" after some time has passed.
So, all I can say so far is: Uranus+Moon=weird things and surprising, unexpected or unusual events with women.
Any predictions? :p

Peace
Xapu

Last edited by a moderator: