who is going to win Euro 2012

summer92

Free Wing,this is the third time you got the prediction for the matches right :) Who do you think is going to win tomorrow - England or Italy? Also,is anyone placing bets here?!

Salvatore

in my opinion after consulting the horary chart,I've put the question at 23.44 in Bucharest,I think that France is going to win the Cup... well the Lord of MC which is Mars makes a trigon with the Moon and by corelating the Lord of Cancer with the national day of France which is on 14th of July I've concluded hope I'm right that France will be the winner;none other national team has its national day during the Cancer period... pls share your opinion....

France is out, so you did something wrong... Try again and let us know :) :) :)

FreeWing just RESPECT!!!

FreeWing

Thanks but don't get me wrong, I'm no expert at all, I'm just practicing! This is actually the first time that I'm attempting to do this !! :biggrin:

Here's the chart for England vs Italy:

astro_2gw_107_ita_eng5729717388.gif

Italy's standard team kit is blue, while England's standard team kit is white. So, looking at this chart, I'd say Italy is probably best represented by the ASC - therefore Saturn - and England by the DSC - therefore the Moon.

Now, it's very interesting that the DSC is right on the exact same degree as the mostly benefic fixed star Sirius. This combined with an angular positioned Moon in the 1st house (and its dispositor also being in their 1st), I believe we should be expecting an agressive and offensive England, but not exactly due to impulsive actions, this will be their strategy... They will still be cautious but also may have opportunities to make unpredictable moves, due to the mutable condition of this Moon. However, Italy is too being influenced by the positive energies of a fixed star, Spica, which is a great sign for protection and good-fortune. I think it won't be surprising for us to see England attacking more in this game, as both Saturn and its dispositor, Venus, are in a retro situation, which can indicate a more deffensive attitude.

Looking at the position of both planets, we can see that Saturn is exalted and the Moon is in its own triplicity, so both are strong teams. I think Italy will have a better technical play but England will likely be more able to score. Notice that Saturn squares the Moon's dispositor and the ruler of their 5th house of how they play the game, Mercury. I think they will find difficulties in handling England's offensive play.

I'm a bit torn on this one... While I see good chances for England to score, I also see the luck factor with Italy. As already mentioned, Saturn is on the fixed star Spica but more importantly, POF is conjunct their MC and the North Node is on their 10th house of ability to win the game. So I think Italy has a good chance to win this!

This time I'll see if I can predict when the goals are likely to be scored at aswell... :D Only in the 1st half though, as for the 2nd half we would need the minutes that the referee adds after the 45 mins in the 1st half! I will be using the method given in the site I mentioned some posts ago:

1st Half:

2' (mins) - Venus changes from 5th house to the 4th house
10' - Saturn changes from the 9th house to the 8th
11' - Chiron changes from the 2nd house to the 1st
32' - Saturn squares exactly ASC/DSC axis
33' - Mars (ruler of 10th house) exactly sextiles IC/MC axis
40' - Sun changes from 6th house to 5th house
41' - Mars (ruler of 10th house) exactly trines ASC/DSC axis
43' - POF exactly sextiles Mars

By the end of the 45 minutes, Mercury is just about to exactly conjunct DSC, so perhaps England may score right in the end of the 1st half or at the beginning of the 2nd. Anyway, from that method, those are the approximatted times when goals can be scored... Not all of those times will be goals, of course, lol! We'll see how or if that works... :lol:

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

FreeWing

You rock man!

I'm not a man but thanks anyway! :lol: I'm quite happy to see that most of what I have been predicting is not so far from the reality. :sideways:

So, let's see what we can get for the next match... Tough one!

Portugal vs Spain

astro_2gw_312_portugal_vs_spain7509825294.gif

Both Portugal and Spain standard team shirts are red, so one of them will have to use their "away" team shirts. Portugal's is white and Spain's is turquoise. This clearly suggests that the ASC in Capricorn is the red team and the DSC in Cancer is the white or turquoise team. Personally, I suspect that Portugal will be the "home" team and Spain the "away" team, not only because Portugal just had a game where they used their "away" kit and Spain hasn't used theirs for a while but also because the game has been promoted as "Portugal vs Spain", as opposed to "Spain vs Portugal". But ultimatelly, we'll only know for sure when the game starts, of course. :joyful:

Anyway, in this chart we have the red team represented by Saturn and the white/turquoise represented by the Moon. Not only both are in the same sign - Libra - but they are also in the same house (8th for the ASC team, 2nd for the DSC team), a fixed one. So I suspect that both teams will have a very similar approach to this game... And this will actually probably be a fairly balanced game, both teams are likely to have a good amount of ball possession (although, as we all know, this is how Spain usually controls and gets the advantage in the game :D). Also, I think both teams will show a great and solid deffense on this game, as suggested by their fixed house position... But Libra is cardinal sign, so both will be offensive whenever they get the chance to. I trully think this will be a great match to watch!

However, I do believe that Saturn looks much stronger than the Moon here. Besides being no longer retrograde (aswell as its dispositor, Venus), it is exalted, conjunct the extremelly benefic fixed star Spica and tightly conjunct POF !! This means a lot of protection and fortune is with this team tommorrow! The Moon, on the other hand, is not exactly bad positioned in Libra either and it receives Saturn by face, so I believe that this team will generally manage to solve some problems that the ASC team may bring to their game tactics, also that this team is very well-prepared to face the ASC team... They know them very well and are probably more aware of some of their "tricks" than the ASC team is regarding the DSC team.

Eventually, I do believe that the victory is with the ASC team... The North Node is in their 10th house and right there conjuncting their MC, which represents their ability to win the game and reputation, and the MC of the DSC team is tightly conjunct the most malefic fixed star existing... Algol. This is not a good influence at all for this team. While Spica, etc, brings immense good-fortune to the ASC team, Algol brings quite a lot of bad-luck to the DSC team and, more importantly, is right there influencing their ability to win the game. I also see that the Moon is conjunct POF, even if by a much larger difference than the conjuction with Saturn, and this, in a normal chart, generally gives the victory to the ASC team. However, in this chart, the Moon is represented by the DSC team... So this must bring them some kind of positiveness in a certain moment on the game. Perhaps they will be able to score aswell or even score first than the ASC team! We'll see how this manifests into their game...

Ultimatelly, I think the victory will go to the red team! :biggrin:

Good-luck everyone! I'm personally crossing my fingers for Portugal hehe. :tongue:

FreeWing

I'll try to see again when goals can be scored or when dangerous attacks are likely to happen... :smile:

1st Half

4' (mins) - Sun moves from the 6th house to the 5th house
5' - ASC/DSC axis changes signs
7' - POF exactly conjuncts Saturn
9' - Mercury exactly conjucts DSC
10' - IC/MC axis changes signs
11' - Pluto moves from the 12th house to the 11th house
12' - Mars moves from the 8th house to the 7th house
14' - North Node trines/sextiles ASC/DSC axis
24' - Venus exactly trines/sextiles the ASC/DSC axis
25' - North Node exactly conjuncts MC
25' - Jupiter exactly conjuncts IC
42' - Venus exactly conjuncts IC

I wonder if between those 7 and 12/14 minutes of the game the ASC team will be able to score... As during that period of time, POF conjuncts their ruler, Mercury, the dispositor of their MC ruler, conjuncts DSC, Pluto (also a ruler of Scorpio) moves to their opponents' 5th house of how they play the game and Mars to their opponents' 1st house... :eek: Something big will likely happen here, I think...

I'm only going to do 1st Half because of the extra-time added by the referee. :sideways: There may be a goal scored or a dangerous attack by the DSC team in the extra-time or in the very beginning of the 2nd half because the Moon is about to trine/sextile the ASC/DSC axis then and Chiron will square the MC/IC axis at the same time!

FreeWing

Here's the past chart for the Denmark vs Portugal game:

astro_2gw_107_port_den405668905.gif

Denmark played in red and Portugal in white. So they were the ASC and Portugal was the DSC. From all the charts I've seen from this tournament, this is the only one that I don't understand. Everything seemed to point to a victory for the Denmark side. POF was conjunct their ruler, both in their 10th house, the North Node in their 1st, the Moon in their 5th, the malefic fixed star was tightly conjunct DSC, Portugal's ruler, Venus, was retro, their 10th house ruler, Jupiter, was in detriment, still under the influence of Algol...

All this to say that even with a supposely bad-looking chart, Portugal still won this game... So there's still some hope for today's game for all portuguese fans out there just like me. :lol: But may the best win, of course... :smile:

Last edited:

Vania

I have the charts of Paulo Bento (portuguese coach) and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Chart of the sky in the moment of the game in Donetsk:

imagemdocumomento.jpg

Ronaldo's Chart in the moment of the game:

ronaldo27jun.jpg

Paulo Bento's Natal Chart:

paulobentonatal.png

Paulo Bento's Solar Return chart for 2012:

rsbento2012.jpg

I found this in a portuguese web site but I dont know how to read it. What can you say about this charts?

Last edited:

fensi88

Here's the past chart for the Denmark vs Portugal game:

Denmark played in red and Portugal in white. So they were the ASC and Portugal was the DSC. From all the charts I've seen from this tournament, this is the only one that I don't understand. Everything seemed to point to a victory for the Denmark side. POF was conjunct their ruler, both in their 10th house, the North Node in their 1st, the Moon in their 5th, the malefic fixed star was tightly conjunct DSC, Portugal's ruler, Venus, was retro, their 10th house ruler, Jupiter, was in detriment, still under the influence of Algol...

All this to say that even with a supposely bad-looking chart, Portugal still won this game... So there's still some hope for today's game for all portuguese fans out there just like me. :lol: But may the best win, of course... :smile:

Portugal won in that match because of last Moon's aspect within 5 degrees and that was Moon square AVe, lord 7.

FreeWing

Thanks Vania, I just had a quick look at those charts and the ASC of the game conjunct CR's Natal Jupiter sure does look promising, aswell as Paulo Bento's Sun-Moon-POF conjunction in his SR's ASC for success... Of course that doesn't mean that he will be the champion, as getting to the semis is already a great accomplishment...

Oh yes Goca, that is right! Thanks for pointing that.

I just noticed that the Moon is at 15' Libra in this chart, just entered Via Combusta... So maybe making predictions is risky, as this is likely going to be an unpredictable game.

DreamingTheSeas

I want Portugal to win, i' m bored of Spain wins, the last 4 years they got all, Euro-Mundial. But FreeWing does not make wrong, hope she will today. Please Freewing go wrong for a day:kissing:

FreeWing

I want Portugal to win, i' m bored of Spain wins, the last 4 years they got all, Euro-Mundial. But FreeWing does not make wrong, hope she will today. Please Freewing go wrong for a day:kissing:

Lol, yes, I hope I am wrong this time too !! :lol: However, I hadn't noticed that the Moon is already in Via Combusta and it is advised to not try to make predicitions under that circumstance... I also never seen a game or analyzed a sports chart with the Moon in Via Combusta, so will see how this goes... Theorically, I'd say that Portugal's actions may be totally unpredictable as they are the Moon, but who knows... Hopefully in about 2 hours from now we'll have good news! :smile: