Hello, and Happy New Year

Venuslure

Hello everyone, I've been to this thread many times to read the posts, and today I finally decided to join all of you and the fun! I am a Sun in Libra/Moon in Cancer combo, and have Sun square Ascendant, Pluto square Ascendant, Mars conjunction Ascendant, Venus sextile Ascendant, Moon conjunction Ascendant, Uranus trine Ascendant, and last but not least...Jupiter conjunction Ascendant(it's alot huh)! Anyway I hope to meet all of you real soon, and hope all goes well with a Happy New Year!:D

Betelgeuse

Hey, wellcome to the forums, I saw in a thread to that you have powerfull cancer placements, myself i'm very cancerian, Mercury, Sun, Ascedent, and the centaur Chiron all in Cancer, but my Moon is in Scorpio.

Happy New Year for you and the others as well.:)

Last edited:

StarrySkies

Welcome, Venuslure! :D I saw your thread about your Cancer placements too, and I have my Jupiter in Cancer also. :) But in other ways I'm like your opposite because I have some Capricorn planets and Ascendant, of which my Moon, Venus, and most of my outer planets are a part of. I have some Sag placements to add some fire into the mix. You're a Libra? I love them! Most Libras I've met are really sweet and live up to their ruling planet, Venus. Hope you have an awesome New Year as well! ;)

Betelgeuse

My Sun is in Cancer, I said that above, but I think I written my sentance a bit wrong, I modified it so it looks better.:eek: