Saturn Nullifies Mutual Reception?

JoZi15

Beloved Community,

Sigh. I don’t get this short term Consulting contract with this company? The contract with the company is Sun (7th House Ruler) + I’m Moon (because there’s no aspect between Saturn + Sun). Sun receives Moon (sun domicile in Leo) + Moon receives Sun (Moon exalts in Taurus). 7 degrees in cardinal houses = in 7 days I’ll get an answer?

I never have such clear indication of a positive answer! Moon is not void either. But then there is Saturn in the 1st H. Does that negate everything? One site said I didn’t ask what I really wanted to ask because I was too scared! Really? Lol but I really do want to know if I’ll get this contract...

Horary Chart ASC conjunct my nASC within 1 degree. I looked all over for signs. Am wondering if that may make this an exception? 🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾

What do you say, Community?

Thank you thank you thank you,
Jozi 🙏🏾

JoZi15

Wait!

If Moon also serves as the "description of the situation" then Moon catches Mercury by sextile before meeting Sun by square. Sigh.

No contract. Perhaps it goes to the other candidate represented by Mercury? Even though there's no reception to speak of with Mercury...

But I guess that's why Saturn is in the 1st H + I don't get the outcome I desire?

Please let me know your thoughts - if I am reading this right. Thank you!

In Community,
Jozi