Will this be a long term relationship?

quattlestrologyy

I recently got involved with someone I used to work with. Things have been pretty cool so far. But of course he's an Aquarius Sun with an 8th house Venus conjunct Saturn and I'm a 12th house mess (Gemini Sun, Cancer Moon conjunct Venus so we've both been taking it slow when it comes to opening up/really trusting each other. Which is different than what I'm used to. Different but good.

I'm not necessarily in a rush to marry him or be in the most serious relationship at the moment, but he is someone that I would love to continue get to know and can see myself settling down with. He's brought up us hanging out around Halloween and Christmas time so to me it seems he's thinking farther ahead. But at times he can also be very aloof, and not so forthcoming about his feelings so there's where my confusion comes in.

I'm still getting the hang of horary so please be patient but I will try to interpret. With Virgo on the Ascendant I'm signified by Mercury in Aries, he's signified by Jupiter in Aquarius, which are sextile, separating at 1 degree. The sextile is a good aspect, especially at how close they are so it makes me hopeful but the separation leaves me a bit skeptical.

Jupiter would be in his 12th house looking at the cart from his perspective so that makes me wonder if there's something he's hiding from me or if he wants to keep his feelings hidden?

Please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Sun a co-significator for men? The Sun and Mercury (me) are exactly conjunct, almost cazimi (based on my research the sun-mercury cazimi starts at 3:48pm, one minute after I drew the chart haha) I'd like to think this is a sign of a good thing, us coming together! Especially in the 8th house, could point toward an intimate vibe between us? But I also read such close conjunctions to the sun can be harmful to the other planet involved, I'd rather this situation not be harmful to me lol.

Overall, I think things could go well between us if we both work toward it. But I could have interpreted this entirely wrong so any and all insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_horary.71227.110606.jpg
    astro_2gw_horary.71227.110606.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 37

IleneK

Premium Member
I think the opportunity for you to come together may have passed since you/Merc separate from a sextile to him/Jup and are in as deep into combustion with the Sun as you can possibly be. A very unfavorable place.
Moon applies to a blindsiding square as its next aspect.
I would give weight to the signals from him that give you concern.

ElenaJ

His significators are in his own house (7th) and in his 12th of hidden matters.
Not a good sign of coming forth.
You on sun is burning you up.
Note the ascendent/descendent axis is exactly in the degree of the nodes. This would indicate that the matter has already been settled by destiny and it is out of your hands.
Ilene is right, listen to the signals.

BB2017

Your significators are
1. Primary Significator:1st house ruler - Mercury in the 8th; his 2nd house. Can be described as seeking his approval, attention. Also, Mercury in Aries is exalting him (Sun) and is combust. Enamored by him perhaps.
2. Venus, you as a Woman in Taurus in good dignity and ruling your woman needs & desires, however. It is on the 9th house cusp.
3. Moon is also you, signifying your emotional needs & your head is in very good dignity but is exalting Jupiter. Do you see where this is going? It's all in your head most likely.

His Significators are
1. Primary Significator:7th house ruler Jupiter with very little planetary dignity in Aqua. And placed in his 12th house, hiding something. All that says he's not ready to come out and play.
2. Sun the other significator of the man, describing his head (needs and desires.) The Sun is exalted in Aries. He is currently focused on improving his status. You being Mercury in Aries, exalting him is making him feel awesome!

The aspects make no difference if planets are not interested in the long run.
So let us know how it goes. Thanks