Does he have any romantic feelings?

imo

Hello my dears! :)

I hope you are well! :)
Here is the situation: I'm interested in someone, something happened between us but ever since I have the impression that he's avoiding me.
I know that he broke up with his girlfriend recently(2 months ago), before sth happened between us..

The question was if he has any romantic feelings for me..
I like him but I'm annoyed by his behavior, since we will also be at a conference together in 2 weeks :S

Asc in Libra (via combusta:bad), I'm Venus in the 10th house in Cancer.
DC in Aries, he is Mars in Gemini in the 9th house (in combustion).
Moon is in Libra in the 1st house.

We don't have a direct aspect between Mars and Venus, but I believe we have transfer of light.. (is it the case?) Moon has already formed a trine with Mars which applies on Venus.

Apart from that.. kaput..

About the receptions:
Venus is in the house of moon, in triplicity with Mars (meaning I like him), in the exaltation of Jupiter (what could Jupiter signify I have no idea) but also in the fall of Mars (maybe it means that I'm not very happy with the present situation?)

Mars is in the house of Mercury (that might signify the ex, since it's also retrograde?), but in the term of Venus..

Moon is in Venus' domicile and at the detriment of Mars (love-hate feelings?)

What do you believe? :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_216_ais8anetai_kati_romantiko_gia_mena_o_eri_hr.69935.26655.jpg
    astro_2gw_216_ais8anetai_kati_romantiko_gia_mena_o_eri_hr.69935.26655.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Sunrise

Hello my dears! :)

I hope you are well! :)
Here is the situation: I'm interested in someone, something happened between us but ever since I have the impression that he's avoiding me.
I know that he broke up with his girlfriend recently(2 months ago), before sth happened between us..

The question was if he has any romantic feelings for me..
I like him but I'm annoyed by his behavior, since we will also be at a conference together in 2 weeks :S

Asc at late degrees of Libra (via combusta:bad), I'm Venus in the 10th house in Cancer.
DC in Aries, he is Mars in Gemini in the 9th house (in combustion).
Moon is in Libra in the 1st house.

We don't have a direct aspect between Mars and Venus, but I believe we have transfer of light.. (is it the case?) Moon has already formed a trine with Mars which applies on Venus.

Apart from that.. kaput..

About the receptions:
Venus is in the house of moon, in triplicity with Mars (meaning I like him), in the exaltation of Jupiter (what could Jupiter signify I have no idea) but also in the fall of Mars (maybe it means that I'm not very happy with the present situation?)

Mars is in the house of Mercury (that might signify the ex, since it's also retrograde?), but in the term of Venus..

Moon is in Venus' domicile and at the detriment of Mars (love-hate feelings?)

What do you believe? :)

Re: Does he have any romantic feelings?
You are asking about his feelings dear imo
No, i do not think that he has any romatic feelings for you! Sorry....
soon the :moon:(your feelings) will :square::venus:=you, disapoitment-no satisfaction-intensity with your shelf

imo

Thank you very much for your reply sunrise! I thought there was something there :( I will update soon after the conference if there are any news!

I agree with Sunrise. Yes, there is still some implications with his ex.
This may be hard for you to digest with your venus condition, but you can get through it. Be kind (libra) and nurturing (cancer) to yourself during this time. God bless and keep you!

imo

Thank you very much for your reply! :)
You are right, I really don't like the situation, but I can also move on (easily this time!) ;)
all the best to you too! :)

IleneK

Premium Member
Your question was Does he have romantic feelings for you?, rather than Will the two of you get together?

Because you are not asking if you will get together, it seems to me that the translation of light, compensating for no applying aspect between Venus and Mars, is less relevant.

What is relevant to me is the reception between you/Venus and him/Mars. You/Venus are in the sign of Mars' fall, so he/Mars does not receive you well. Translating that a bit [no pun intended], I would say that he is likely not motivated towards a romantic relationship with you.

Last edited:

rafaella

Yes I think Mercury would be the ex, separating from each other by 2-3 degrees, but he is still in sign of Mercury, and Sun combusting them both. I think he is still in love with the ex. I think he is not ready to move on.