Is my breakup permanent?

taurus455

Hi all, me & my bf Of almost 3 years broke up thursday 7/17 (during a void moon) I don’t want to get my hopes up that it won’t stick, because I do feel like it was unfortunately meant to happen even thought I wish it wasn’t real...

He did say he was falling out of love but he was saying it was hard to let go. He never ever spoke to me about how he felt this whole relationship, so I wish I had the chance to talk with him and work things out before he lost feelings instead. He told me that there’s “no one who can replace me” so I don’t understand why he wanted to leave and I’m wondering if there’s someone else and he’s just guilty. I’m wondering if the break up will really be permanent or if there’s a chance we will end up working things out and he’ll regret his decision.

I’m not sure how to read this at all but I see that there are a LOT of planets in the 7H and I’m very anxious about this all. I’m not sure what planets represent us in this chart... but if it helps, he is a Capricorn Sun, Cancer Moon, and Sag Rising. And I am a Taurus Sun, Sag Moon, and Leo Rising.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LTluP0ZY7RTlTXUnKh3A0cn5qxYJhH8T/view?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I agree with Moon applying to him/Merc, you should get back together in 3 units of time. They are in cardinal signs and an angular house, so if not 3 days, which has passed, perhaps 3 weeks?
My concern is that he/Merc is in his own/7th house, so more interested in himself. And you as Moon receive him/Merc well by reception but he does not reciprocate. So I have to wonder if you will be getting back into a relationship where you are more into him than he is into you.

Even looking at the primary significators, Mercury and Jupiter. They do eventually meet each other by opposition. But Merc first squares slow-moving, strong in its dignity Mars in Aries. This seems to be a significant obstacle to consider. Then the perfection of Merc and Jup is by challenging opposition, which does not bode well for the outcome of coming back together.

And putting all of that aside, when you say,

"He never ever spoke to me about how he felt this whole relationship,"

it makes me wonder if this the kind of relationship that you want.

I would consider that carefully should you get back together.

Last edited:

taurus455

I agree with Moon applying to him/Merc, you should get back together in 3 units of time. They are in cardinal signs and an angular house, so if not 3 days, which has passed, perhaps 3 weeks?
My concern is that he/Merc is in his own/7th house, so more interested in himself. And you as Moon receive him/Merc well by reception but he does not reciprocate. So I have to wonder if you will be getting back into a relationship where you are more into him than he is into you.

Even looking at the primary signficators, Mercury and Jupiter. They do eventually meet each other by opposition. But Merc first square slow-moving, strong in its dignity Mars in Aries. This seems to be a significant obstacle to consider. Then the perfection of Merc and Jup is by challenging opposition, which does not bode well for the outcome of coming back together.

And putting all of that aside, when you say,

"He never ever spoke to me about how he felt this whole relationship,"

it makes me wonder if this the kind of relationship that you want.

I would consider that carefully should you get back together.

Thank you for this response. I should have added that he also said he wants to be single to “go do his own thing.” Aka hang out with his new friends and drink all summer and party. He also messaged me multiple times already stating he’s not sure if he’s making a mistake or not but needs time. So I can see already he’s done this selfishly and must not care/be into me as much as I was to him. Thanks for the advice!

tikana

I think relationship is done

both planets sitting in their own houses where Jup is too weark to do anything
merc is silent yeah ... probably Jup will bring up getting back together but merc wants nothing to do with a relaitonship because merc will square mars lord of 4th house

ElenaJ

Usually, when a man wants to be in a relationship he hangs around close.
When he says he needs time, normally this translates as "I don't want to hurt your feelings but I'm just not that into this anymore".
Read the signals as well as the horary.

Ouranos

Hello Taurus455,
Your BF is not very talkative. Water signs are mute. With Moon in 7th cj ruler of 7th, he is more into himself.

Mercury Ruler of 7th in Triplicity and Bound of Venus and Venus ruled by Mercury - It is very possible he met someone else (Moon last over Venus in his 12th) + Cancer intercepted (hemmed in).
You also asked if your breakup is permanent.
Ahead - Moon conjuncts Mercury(Peregrine) and then squares Mars ruling 4th (He may decide to go live somewhere else).
Late degrees rising - Turned chart SunL2 in his 1st about to change sign (moving to Leo as he improves his financial situation). Get ready for a new chapter in your life.

Take care,
Ouranos

VenusInFurs

This chart is just like mine that I've recently posted about dating.
I wasn't feeling good about mercury squaring the end of the matter in mine, I don't think it bodes well. Thanks for the insightful input on this chart.

taurus455

I think relationship is done

both planets sitting in their own houses where Jup is too weark to do anything
merc is silent yeah ... probably Jup will bring up getting back together but merc wants nothing to do with a relaitonship because merc will square mars lord of 4th house

Does Jup represent me or him in this? Just wondering because so far he’s been texting me still, I’ve been ignoring. Just texted me again at night saying he’s thinking about me and hopes I have a great week. But I still think he’s just guilty and doesn’t really care, ha. Thanks for your insight!

taurus455

Hello Taurus455,
Your BF is not very talkative. Water signs are mute. With Moon in 7th cj ruler of 7th, he is more into himself.

Mercury Ruler of 7th in Triplicity and Bound of Venus and Venus ruled by Mercury - It is very possible he met someone else (Moon last over Venus in his 12th) + Cancer intercepted (hemmed in).
You also asked if your breakup is permanent.
Ahead - Moon conjuncts Mercury(Peregrine) and then squares Mars ruling 4th (He may decide to go live somewhere else).
Late degrees rising - Turned chart SunL2 in his 1st about to change sign (moving to Leo as he improves his financial situation). Get ready for a new chapter in your life.

Take care,
Ouranos

Funny that you say some of this because these friends he’s been hanging out with had wanted him to move out with them. He doesn’t make enough right now tho. I’ve been trying to encourage him to improve his finances for so long now. Maybe he finally will do it without me. Thanks for your insight!

tikana

Does Jup represent me or him in this? Just wondering because so far he’s been texting me still, I’ve been ignoring. Just texted me again at night saying he’s thinking about me and hopes I have a great week. But I still think he’s just guilty and doesn’t really care, ha. Thanks for your insight!

Jup is you of course .. lord of asce
Do you want someone who bounces from "i want to be single" to smsing you every day? Obviously he is not ready to commmit and you want to give him a ball. It is not that he doesnt care it is just he doesnt want commitment.
If he hurt your feelings (i think he did) you dont want to be your sidekick if he will want hanky panky girl of convinience.