Beauty and attractiveness

Fomalhaut

Premium Member
Thanks for that fomalhaut :).

On another note, I wonder what aspect a person would have to another if they liked a particular body part. Eg: what IG a guy really liked a girls face. What synastry aspect would you expect?

The face would be shown to me by the ascendant. I don’t know if that is a rule, but I tend to like spontaneously the appearance of persons who aspect my Venus with their Asc. A conjunction or trine and Venus is done:) The Asc is the face, the head, but also the general shape of the body, how the person moves... If you aspect his Venus with your Asc, he loves your face and allure. If you aspect his Venus with your Mars, he loves your combativeness; with your Saturn - your seriousness (if the aspect is nice); with your Mercury - your wittiness; with your Neptune - your dreaminess or helplessness or the situations when you’re victimised make him love you; with your Uranus - your originality, and you could strike him with instant love; with Pluto - your authenticity and profound character, and so on. Venus likes whatever she sees (it’s the same in a guy’s chart), so she has to see you, by trine or conj if possible. I think the aspect should be really tight, like two or three degrees. I don’t say otherwise it’s not real, some authors do synastry by sign and they say it works, but I have seen real strong reactions with tight aspects.
If you’re interested in faces and what makes us love them, there’s this site, Astrofaces http://www.astrofaces.com/astrofaces/index.html. They assembled faces on a Asc Sun Moon criteria. It’s fun to look at.

Abby83

The face would be shown to me by the ascendant. I don’t know if that is a rule, but I tend to like spontaneously the appearance of persons who aspect my Venus with their Asc. A conjunction or trine and Venus is done:) The Asc is the face, the head, but also the general shape of the body, how the person moves... If you aspect his Venus with your Asc, he loves your face and allure. If you aspect his Venus with your Mars, he loves your combativeness; with your Saturn - your seriousness (if the aspect is nice); with your Mercury - your wittiness; with your Neptune - your dreaminess or helplessness or the situations when you’re victimised make him love you; with your Uranus - your originality, and you could strike him with instant love; with Pluto - your authenticity and profound character, and so on. Venus likes whatever she sees (it’s the same in a guy’s chart), so she has to see you, by trine or conj if possible. I think the aspect should be really tight, like two or three degrees. I don’t say otherwise it’s not real, some authors do synastry by sign and they say it works, but I have seen real strong reactions with tight aspects.
If you’re interested in faces and what makes us love them, there’s this site, Astrofaces http://www.astrofaces.com/astrofaces/index.html. They assembled faces on a Asc Sun Moon criteria. It’s fun to look at.

Thank you, that's awesome.

Yeah I remember there was once this guy who told me he loved my face and just wanted to kiss it all day. He also seemed to be interested in my neptunian energy. So I gather he must have had his Venus aspecting asc and Neptune like you say cos Neptune is the only planet that aspects my ascendant.

waternymph7

There are so many different forums for this. Looks like people really like this topic. So let me add my $0.02 into this. In my opinion, beauty is subjective but I think general archetypes are universally more attractive than others and has always been.

I think this is a good video.

Generally attractiveness has to do with 4-5 signs in my opinion: libra, scorpio, aries, taurus, and last but not least pisces.

And like that, the planets/bodies denoting attractiveness are venus, neptune, pluto, mars, and BML and this woman adds rahu/northnode.

If someone has more than two to three in luminaries, and in aspect to these planets, they are generally attractive even if they are not beautiful/hot.

For general beauty, I'd say venus in aspect to sun, or ascendent, and perhaps moon if someone's born at night. Mars in aspect also helps a lot. For example, a woman that's very beautiful may have venus conjunct mars on her ascendent.

Models however and I've checked a lot, has sun conjunct mercury as well as sun conjunct venus and why is that? Because mercury gives a thin body structure.

But again, not everyone likes a very very thin woman but nobody would deny a VHS model either.

Neptune, and Pluto gives general magnetism and charm. With neptune, you get the ability to morph into whatever you want.

I have neptune conjunct sun for example, I look different in a lot of my pictures. I pull off different kinds of looks and a person would need to look hard in order to notice that the pictures have the same person.

BML combines the energies or has an element of mars, venus, pluto, uranus, and I hear some people say neptune as well.

Think of libra and aries axis as the wild, playful youth! They're young adults, yet they have a playfulness about them, a natural curiosity to explore and try new things. Libra still has an element of timidness but still is wide eyed and curious. She's a breath of fresh air. Aries, is the natural primitive feral woman who'll climb trees with half of her bronzed **** out with no care of who's watching. They are masculine signs so their inhibition I'd say is attributed to that.

These archetypes are often irresistible to a lot of men especially ones going through a midlife crisis and want to feel young again, also I hear as men get older, they get more feminine and so a woman like the one described above is often what makes them tick.

Then you have the taurus-scorpio axis. Taurus is the full woman, sensual, and an expert at pleasing the five senses in all shapes and forms. She loves sex, knows all of the foods that man likes, probably knows how to cook well, knows what movie to put on after a fine night, leaves her house smelling very nice, wears the nicest perfumes, and probably knows how to please a partner in bed better than a scorpio can(but that's debatable). Other attractive traits is that she is truly kind, and she is more likely than a lot of other woman to be stable financially. She'll also be affectionate and kind to your sister and mother.

Then you have the scorpio. She'll play you with emotions and her intellect. She's the classic femme fatale and she has the little bit of salt that the taurus woman did not have. She'll make you think, she'll force you to be insightful, perceptive and reflective but sometimes you can't even comprehend the puzzles that she puts forward and that's what keeps you intrigued. You know her and yet you feel like you don't. With her it's like diving into your soul, her soul, and the collective consciousness (This is especially true if she's into mysteries and the occult). You won't get the sensorial pleasures as you would with the taurus women but it's close enough plus a little bit of adrenaline and dopamine!

This axis has morphed into maturity and society to an extent and knows how to play by the rules(yet approaches the rules in a different way). Whereas libra and aries axis is untamed, unpredictable, playfulness with the sex appeal, sexuality and body of an adult woman. Both axises are attractive, all four archetypes are sexy but they appeal to different people looking for different things. For example, if you want sensorial pleasures, some element of submissiveness, and yet playfulness and unpredictability, you go for the libra. You want the perfect woman, you go for the taurus.

Then you have pisces. There's a purity about pisces that makes you feel like "there's beauty in the world and I must protect it." This is the archetypal princess/damsel in distress but also has the tendency to morph into whatever fantasy you have going there in your head of yours. They know what you want, and they know how to morph into what you want. They are skilled at make up, attire, changing their mannerism and adapt to the other person's needs or desires and sometimes it's so natural to them, that they don't even know they're doing it. Neptune doesn't always create natural beauty though or downright hotness. These people have a very interesting face in that literally different hair styles will make them appear to be different people or just simply be different ratings in beauty. Marilyn Monroe was kind of like this. They just have to create a fantasy molding their appearance with other things and by giving the right sort of vibes and sometimes you do out do the other signs. They can also be a little chubby, soft and very vulnerable looking.

But pure hotness like that of Tara Patrick(younger days) don't come from neptune.

eg. I don't look good if I put my hair in a certain way. I actually look pure ugly when I put my hair lined in the middle. (sun conjunct neptune, also neptune close to my IC).

I feel like what most people find attractive has mostly to do with again, their 7th house, venus, and mars. However, let's say your 7th house is cap, you'd rather likely choose a venusian cap than just plain old saturnian cap woman.

Also I'd like to add not all zodiac signs find these archetypes particularly irresistable. But most zodiac signs will admit they are attractive generally. Like I really doubt that a sag will like a scorp, or even a pisces and taurus. At least not for long. He won't stand the pisces lies, or inconsistencies in character, will not be able to be responsible enough for the taurus, and will think that the scorpio is literally too hard to deal with.

great explanation!!

waternymph7

great explanation!!
There are so many different forums for this. Looks like people really like this topic. So let me add my $0.02 into this. In my opinion, beauty is subjective but I think general archetypes are universally more attractive than others and has always been.

I think this is a good video.

Generally attractiveness has to do with 4-5 signs in my opinion: libra, scorpio, aries, taurus, and last but not least pisces.

And like that, the planets/bodies denoting attractiveness are venus, neptune, pluto, mars, and BML and this woman adds rahu/northnode.

If someone has more than two to three in luminaries, and in aspect to these planets, they are generally attractive even if they are not beautiful/hot.

For general beauty, I'd say venus in aspect to sun, or ascendent, and perhaps moon if someone's born at night. Mars in aspect also helps a lot. For example, a woman that's very beautiful may have venus conjunct mars on her ascendent.

Models however and I've checked a lot, has sun conjunct mercury as well as sun conjunct venus and why is that? Because mercury gives a thin body structure.

But again, not everyone likes a very very thin woman but nobody would deny a VHS model either.

Neptune, and Pluto gives general magnetism and charm. With neptune, you get the ability to morph into whatever you want.

I have neptune conjunct sun for example, I look different in a lot of my pictures. I pull off different kinds of looks and a person would need to look hard in order to notice that the pictures have the same person.

BML combines the energies or has an element of mars, venus, pluto, uranus, and I hear some people say neptune as well.

Think of libra and aries axis as the wild, playful youth! They're young adults, yet they have a playfulness about them, a natural curiosity to explore and try new things. Libra still has an element of timidness but still is wide eyed and curious. She's a breath of fresh air. Aries, is the natural primitive feral woman who'll climb trees with half of her bronzed **** out with no care of who's watching. They are masculine signs so their inhibition I'd say is attributed to that.

These archetypes are often irresistible to a lot of men especially ones going through a midlife crisis and want to feel young again, also I hear as men get older, they get more feminine and so a woman like the one described above is often what makes them tick.

Then you have the taurus-scorpio axis. Taurus is the full woman, sensual, and an expert at pleasing the five senses in all shapes and forms. She loves sex, knows all of the foods that man likes, probably knows how to cook well, knows what movie to put on after a fine night, leaves her house smelling very nice, wears the nicest perfumes, and probably knows how to please a partner in bed better than a scorpio can(but that's debatable). Other attractive traits is that she is truly kind, and she is more likely than a lot of other woman to be stable financially. She'll also be affectionate and kind to your sister and mother.

Then you have the scorpio. She'll play you with emotions and her intellect. She's the classic femme fatale and she has the little bit of salt that the taurus woman did not have. She'll make you think, she'll force you to be insightful, perceptive and reflective but sometimes you can't even comprehend the puzzles that she puts forward and that's what keeps you intrigued. You know her and yet you feel like you don't. With her it's like diving into your soul, her soul, and the collective consciousness (This is especially true if she's into mysteries and the occult). You won't get the sensorial pleasures as you would with the taurus women but it's close enough plus a little bit of adrenaline and dopamine!

This axis has morphed into maturity and society to an extent and knows how to play by the rules(yet approaches the rules in a different way). Whereas libra and aries axis is untamed, unpredictable, playfulness with the sex appeal, sexuality and body of an adult woman. Both axises are attractive, all four archetypes are sexy but they appeal to different people looking for different things. For example, if you want sensorial pleasures, some element of submissiveness, and yet playfulness and unpredictability, you go for the libra. You want the perfect woman, you go for the taurus.

Then you have pisces. There's a purity about pisces that makes you feel like "there's beauty in the world and I must protect it." This is the archetypal princess/damsel in distress but also has the tendency to morph into whatever fantasy you have going there in your head of yours. They know what you want, and they know how to morph into what you want. They are skilled at make up, attire, changing their mannerism and adapt to the other person's needs or desires and sometimes it's so natural to them, that they don't even know they're doing it. Neptune doesn't always create natural beauty though or downright hotness. These people have a very interesting face in that literally different hair styles will make them appear to be different people or just simply be different ratings in beauty. Marilyn Monroe was kind of like this. They just have to create a fantasy molding their appearance with other things and by giving the right sort of vibes and sometimes you do out do the other signs. They can also be a little chubby, soft and very vulnerable looking.

But pure hotness like that of Tara Patrick(younger days) don't come from neptune.

eg. I don't look good if I put my hair in a certain way. I actually look pure ugly when I put my hair lined in the middle. (sun conjunct neptune, also neptune close to my IC).

I feel like what most people find attractive has mostly to do with again, their 7th house, venus, and mars. However, let's say your 7th house is cap, you'd rather likely choose a venusian cap than just plain old saturnian cap woman.

Also I'd like to add not all zodiac signs find these archetypes particularly irresistable. But most zodiac signs will admit they are attractive generally. Like I really doubt that a sag will like a scorp, or even a pisces and taurus. At least not for long. He won't stand the pisces lies, or inconsistencies in character, will not be able to be responsible enough for the taurus, and will think that the scorpio is literally too hard to deal with.
I have Sun in aries, moon in scorpio, 1H pisces venus square midheaven 2°, 10H pluto, Sun square mars 2°, sun square pluto 5°, mars opposition pluto 7°

also several personal planets in pisces with my ascendant in pisces and neptune conjunct my ascendant

I do get called beautiful and if not to my face i hear people whisper but i don’t make eye contact or speak because i’m scared to. People follow me around in public places and i usually know because I can feel the air around my body feel extremely intense!

Last edited: