Dental visit, toothache

poyi

Premium Member
With the same transit yesterday, on my day off all of the sudden, I went to buy a few very strong effective cleaners for kitchen and bathroom and did some major cleaning on my cooktop very hard to clean dry grease had to use powerful stuffs.. Also did a lot of work cleaning the courtyard particularly the long forgotten limestone stains very hard to clean as they calcified under the ongoing sunlight and wind. Then today had really sore muscle ache post cleaning.

Well I am Virgo ascendant, Mercury and Saturn transit conjoined my natal Sun in the 3rd house. I guess the Virgo ascendant made me work hard physically on my Virgo things, in natal Saturn rules 5th and traditional also the 6th rules both upper leg and lower legs. I do have muscles pain from bending down cleaning. And the harden grease and limestone are related to Saturn Just some fun examples.

poyi

Premium Member
By the way, kitchenware and bathroom are under Moon, Cancer, Mars, Scorpio; my courtyard, garden, gardener, low garden are Scorpio, Virgo, Saturn, Capricorn. My Saturn rules natal Moon.

M

may28gemini

I thought that since you're a nurse you'd be use to physical wear. I'm surprised cleaning actually gave you sore muscles!!

poyi

Premium Member
My courtyard is not small. And if you ever tired to scrub off limestone with sharp manually for hours in bending down position then you will know what I mean.

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

I hope to never know as I have no interest in owning or renting large land property. No, the only property I'll willing invest in (when I have the money) is a house boat. I belong on water, thanks to my Pisces Moon. By then, I hope to never have to scape off barnacles either :lol:

poyi

Premium Member
There was only limestone built up because of my fertilizer, dissolved under rainwater as I forgot to remove them from moisture and rain over time got heated up by the sunlight and dried off by wind so it got clogged in between the tiles, so I had to scrubbed them off manually. I also washed the courtyard floor twice yesterday with brush, took me about 3 hrs.

And of course on top of them, I worked 5 days 8-9hrs of physical work.

M

may28gemini

There was only limestone built up because of my fertilizer, dissolved under rainwater as I forgot to remove them from moisture and rain over time got heated up by the sunlight and dried off by wind so it got clogged in between the tiles, so I had to scrubbed them off manually. I also washed the courtyard floor twice yesterday with brush, took me about 3 hrs.

And of course on top of them, I worked 5 days 8-9hrs of physical work.

Ahhhh!!! The beauty of Mars in the 1st house!!

M

may28gemini

My mother has a huge Virgo stellium in the 1st house... Mars is there. She has Mars-Pluto conjunction on the AC I believe. Venus trailing behind. Anyway, heh, she HATES intense physical activities. She loves dancing very much...the style and elegance. But she never cared for heavy duty cleaning, which was why she cleaned on a regular basis so she would NEVER have to do heavy cleaning. Quite careful about messes and would quickly get rid of it upon discovery.

She gave me my Earth Mars, but I think it's my father's fault that it's detriment (his is in Libra) Taurus. Anyway, I understand why she does what she does, I just don't do it the same. I use to drive her nuts by leaving messes. I don't mean that I'd leave spilled milk on the floor or anything. I mean if I could put off cleaning like doing dishes until they're all dirty or not do laundry until I'm completely down to my last clean outfit, I would because I would save stuff for heavy duty cleaning days. I feel more satisfied getting everything done all in one shot and I like feeling my muscles ache. I like feeling my whole body, actually. My mom said I'm a masochist and I'd put her in her grave (so typical of Virgo Mars exaggerating, I use to blame it on her dramatic Leo Sun and that she's French). My response was something along the lines, "I love you but if you're going to die early, make sure to leave me all your money." Then she'd say I'm a naughty materialistic child and curse at me in French. Heh. That's the beauty of my Taurus Mars in the 8th house...which actually trines my AC. I too have a lot of physical energy.

If you have kids, don't have one with Taurus Mars. I think they'd gross you out like I grossed out my mother :lol:

Last edited: