I have just dipped my toes into Astrology and don't know what to do

miksi

I don't really even know what to say. I feel like I've opened a door that I can't close anymore, but it's such a vast subject that I don't know where to start. I just want to understand.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_nooraerika.35108.9085.png
    astro_w2gw_nooraerika.35108.9085.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 30

muchacho

I don't really even know what to say. I feel like I've opened a door that I can't close anymore, but it's such a vast subject that I don't know where to start. I just want to understand.
Hei!

Just start somewhere, it doesn't really matter where. The pieces will all come together after a while. And keep in mind that as in languages, in astrology you are never done learning. So, enjoy the journey!

miksi

Hei, thanks for responding. I've been feeling so confused and even embarrassed about all this. I feel like I'm not completely willing to get into this but I also might not have an option anymore.

Zora

Account Closed

Hei, thanks for responding. I've been feeling so confused and even embarrassed about all this. I feel like I'm not completely willing to get into this but I also might not have an option anymore.

Hi Miksi,

this is my impression and feeling from your chart as well. Astrology is 11th house and uranus connections to personal planets for getting and being a passionate astrologer - easy entrance and understanding brought along with own chart.

This is missing in your chart - you are more interested in finding help in astrology to find new selftrust and faith in yourself by a reading than to learn it yourself and to really go this long way.

Moon is in no valid aspect wit uranus. But jupiter and uranus are in sign reception - each in the sign of the other.

With moon opposing jupiter and squaring scorpio mars as ruler of your 8th house - you would have to resist and to work on and against your own family and ancestor beliefs - not trusting and believing in astrology as effective and reliable.

Sun rules your 12th house - where your intuitive moon is in - with moon/neptune correspondence and sun is squared by pluto in 3rd house.
As well as your venus is - as ruler of your 2nd house - house of skills and talents and main ruler of 3rd house - thoughts and mind.

Your pluto is strong placed in own sign as co-ruler of 3rd in rd. In 3rd pluto is a very strong mind orientated energy- a seventh sense as a detective with an eidetic memory - never forget anything - good for chess players. But not so much interested in astrology - IMO.

Your mars as your 8th house ruler (genetic inheritance) is in 3rd house mind and mental - at apex of a t-square. You more subconsciously follow your family's dogmata and beliefs - until released and activated by a transit - what is not now.

Attachments

• miksi.png
    miksi.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 31

miksi

This is missing in your chart - you are more interested in finding help in astrology to find new selftrust and faith in yourself by a reading than to learn it yourself and to really go this long way.

This is probably pretty accurate. I have always deep dived into subjects that fascinate or bug me, but it doesn't usually last for a long time. I still won't give up just yet.

I feel like I have no words. Everything that I understood of what you said, just resonates. Maybe not the chess part, that's way too stressful:). Thank you so much.