Three Questions

dioskouris

Account Closed
I'd like an objective opinion on three things in my life based on my chart. I already have my own idea but because I am looking at my own chart, I don't want to cloudy up my view with subjectivity... plus I am a novice so I'm not confident with my own interpretations... yet.

The three things are:

1. What are my talents/gifts?

2. Where would I be more successful making money (not location, as in what activity/job/career)

3. What sort of person should I end up marrying (that is my "soulmate")?

As I said, I sort of have my own opinions. For example, my talents would be in the arts (I am an artist and musician). My moon and NN are in the 5th house. Mars, which I see as a "rhythm" planet (like the drum beat in a march) is sensitive to the rhythm of feelings and nature (cancer) so music is a natural expression for me. Also,venus in Taurus in 6th house. But is there any indication of other hidden talents I haven't tapped yet?

In terms of making (more money), I think something to do with real estate, saturn in second house, but I'm not quite sure, I also have uranus in second house.

Marriage partner or soulmate would probably be Venusian in quality... maybe someone with venus in leo, or at least a strong leonine presence in her chart with venus rising : my sun in 7th house might desire a proud mate, but her overall character has to express the qualities of the lord of my 7th house (venus). Also, a cardinal woman (moon in aries would desire that). Am I far off with these?

View attachment 40739

Last edited:

badascapricorn

You're on the right track. Often Venus can give an important clue as to what men are looking for in a woman. i agree with the leo attributes but there are also considerable influences coming from taurus. thats rather conflicting with your aries moon... not sure how that blends together.

dioskouris

Account Closed
You're on the right track. Often Venus can give an important clue as to what men are looking for in a woman. i agree with the leo attributes but there are also considerable influences coming from taurus. that's rather conflicting with your aries moon... not sure how that blends together.

Thanks for the response. I began to give up on anyone responding, ha.

CONSIDERABLE conflict, from personal experience. So much so that I suppose my gemini sun would probably be happy in a culture where I can marry two women: one arian, the other taurean (or venusian) :tongue:

Joking aside, the majority of my relationships/liaisons have been with aries type females. There was a woman I was getting some VERY STRONG vibes from once who is a Taurus but has Aries stellium in her personal planets. I don't know her houses however, plus, she was married, and otherwise out of my league (representative for my country for miss world).

I've lately been avoiding Aries women, however, especially those in the early degrees (the ones I'm usually involved with), since these interactions tend to be hectic and dramatic. I'd like to blame my NN in Aries. If I didn't have moon in aries so close to my NN then I'd be fine but I think all that aries energy squaring my mars in a relationship causes drama.

However, I mentioned a cardinal woman (sun in a cardinal sign). I've found that even though they may form a square or opposition, the overall balance is softer... difficult, but softer. Particularly early cancer women, where their sun would conjunct my mars, so it helps to somewhat smooth out the other squares. Interestingly, I only have good interactions with early sun in cancer women, and bad experiences with cancer women born in July.

I've always found myself attracted to Venusian type women, I just don't really... understand them. Libra types, especially, which I have never felt anything for. It only works when they approach me, which would probably only work if they have some cardinal energy (if they are Taurean types).

I was involved with one Taurus woman once (separate incident), for example. Her Venus and Mercury was in early Aries, Scorpio rising, Mars conjunct my Sun.