Any hope of reconciliation?

Yseult

Hi,

New here. Pretty new to horary. I hope I've attached the chart correctly.

He is 7th lord, Saturn - I am 1st lord, Sun. There is no aspect between us, but I think there's a translation of light via Mercury which separates from the Sun and applies to Saturn. Is that correct? Does that mean there is a chance of reconciling? We had a fight, well, kind of... he thought I betrayed him, except I didn't, but he won't believe me. I love him very much, but he's so hurt and angry, except I didn't do what he's accusing me of. Will he ever see that?

I don't understand how timing works with a translation of light.

Any help would be wonderful.
Thank you
Yseult

Attachments

• prhibition or translation of light.jpg
    prhibition or translation of light.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 79

Milarien

Hi, Sorry, I can't be much help here - I'm not sure that Mercury combust can translate light. Perhaps someone more knowledgable can help with that... maybe it can because it's moving quickly out of combustion... otherwise I don't think it looks good for a reconciliation... :(

The Everqueen

It's a Collection of Light rather than Translation but doesn't happen because of refranation - Mercury will turn direct and so doesn't make the aspect.

Looking at the receptions Saturn hates the Sun as it receives it in detriment. The Moon is applying to oppose Saturn and both planets are in bad houses. John Frawley says that oppositions brings things together only to pull them apart so it maybe that you do reconcile for a short time but it comes to an end anyway.

Yseult

It's a Collection of Light rather than Translation but doesn't happen because of refranation - Mercury will turn direct and so doesn't make the aspect.

Looking at the receptions Saturn hates the Sun as it receives it in detriment. The Moon is applying to oppose Saturn and both planets are in bad houses. John Frawley says that oppositions brings things together only to pull them apart so it maybe that you do reconcile for a short time but it comes to an end anyway.

Okay, thank you. Refranation, right... but the Sun is in the triplicity and term of Saturn... doesn't that count too? Wow... a lot to look up.

I don't quite understand what you mean by Saturn receives the sun in detriment. Saturn is in detriment in Cancer and Leo, but the sun is in Gemini and Saturn is in Aquarius... not following this very well.

Thank you for taking time to look, even for sad news. Guess he's not going to get over it :(
Yseult

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Okay, thank you. Refranation, right... but the Sun is in the triplicity and term of Saturn... doesn't that count too? Wow... a lot to look up.

I don't quite understand what you mean by Saturn receives the sun in detriment. Saturn is in detriment in Cancer and Leo, but the sun is in Gemini and Saturn is in Aquarius... not following this very well.

Thank you for taking time to look, even for sad news. Guess he's not going to get over it :(
Yseult

Just to clarify: There are two ways to put reception into words. In this instance, the objective facts are that Saturn is in the sign of Aquarius. Aquarius is the sign of Sun's detriment.

The previous poster follows one method which describes this as "Saturn hates the Sun as it receives it in detriment."
The other way of interpreting it is that "Sun hates Saturn, since Saturn is wearing the sign of Sun's detriment."

You will have to judge which method best describes the situation here. But either way the conclusion is the same. He/Saturn, in his dignity and in his own/7th sign house, is doing okay on his own, interested in his own matters.
You/Sun and he/Saturn are not applying to aspect each other [not coming together] and there is adverse reception from on person to the other. Moon's next aspect, as the unfolding of the question, is an opposition.

Matters do not look favorable.

Last edited:

Yseult

Thank you for the explanation Ilene.

I thought you looked at the last aspect of the moon, not the next?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

As mentioned above, the situation does not have a positive outcome.
Sun separates from the Neptune square, which shows the situation you described, with the misunderstanding between you.
Sun does not approach an aspect with Saturn, the 7th house ruler.
Moon describes what happened and what will happen.
Just leaving the conjunction wth angry mars represents the argument, in fact mars rules the 3rd of communication. Mars also rules your 8th of sexual matters. Notice Chiron near the cusp of the 8th, the wounded healer, teaching you a lesson. The moon/mars conjunction in separation is in your 12th house of self-undoing, in the sign of egoism. Mars will trine Chiron, showing that you can grow from this experience, it is happening for a purpose.
Unfortunately moon then approaches the Saturn/uranus square, both planets that signify your husband, creating a T-square. The energy of a T-square is not easy to work with, but the way out is through the missing point, which is the point that completes the square. In this case it is at the 3rd cusp (back to communications ) and in the sign of scorpio (sexual activity), ruled by mars, who we already mentioned above. These are clues for you to follow your spiritual development.
Another hint is the position of Part of Fortune, that shows where you will be helped by "luck". Moon in Leo of ego approaches by sextile from your 12th of subconscious, and POF is in the ascendent, you, in the sign of libra who represents the partner, symbol of moving towards the "other" in relationships.
Both mars and Uranus are the divorce planets, and Saturn is coldness and distancing.
He is in his 12th house of retreat, and his co-significators of Neptune and Jupiter in the 7th show him staying on his own, not conceding or moving towards you.
As you say, sun is in the triplicity and terms of Saturn, which shows you care for him, as you wrote, but he does not reciprocate.
Mercury is your co-significator, retrograde, backtracking and in fact you regret the situation that happened. Mercury will not complete the trine to your husband, Saturn, it turns direct before, so making an approach but changing its mind and moving away.
Mercury will sextile Chiron, reconfirming what was explained above.
It's all about lessons to be learned.
Hope this is helpful.

Yseult

Umm... he's not my husband... so there won't be any divorce. As far as I'm concerned the lesson that needs learning is he shouldn't listen to gossip, nor believe everything he hears without talking to me, and he is really lousy at communicating. What I regret is that I let him have so much power over me for so long. There was no cheating involved and our sex life was great. Sorry, but I can't make any sense of what you're saying... ??

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Umm... he's not my husband... so there won't be any divorce. As far as I'm concerned the lesson that needs learning is he shouldn't listen to gossip, nor believe everything he hears without talking to me, and he is really lousy at communicating. What I regret is that I let him have so much power over me for so long. There was no cheating involved and our sex life was great. Sorry, but I can't make any sense of what you're saying... ??

Use reconciliation/BF/separation in place of divorce, the concept is the same.
I made no mention of the sex life between the two of you.
He believes you betrayed him. In what way?

Yseult

Use reconciliation/BF/separation in place of divorce, the concept is the same.
I made no mention of the sex life between the two of you.
He believes you betrayed him. In what way?

Someone told him I said derogaratory things about him. This girl has been trying to break us up for a while. She's not a friend of mine, but he believed her. I can prove I didn't tell her anything, but he likes gossip. You said about the 8th ruling sexual matters...,. none of it made any sense to me. Sorry. He's just giving me the silent treatment at the moment. He does that. Basically, he's my lover, we never intended to get married, have kids - do any of that. We just enjoyed each other's company, until this...

Last edited:

ElenaJ

There are two schools of thought, one does use the outer planets, the other does not.

I'm wondering, it's very unusual that a person can prove they did not make some particular comment.
How can you prove this?

Yseult

There are two schools of thought, one does use the outer planets, the other does not.

Right - I've not come across anything using the outer planets except to prevent the moon being VOC, which I think is kind of a fudge, but that's just me.

I'm wondering, it's very unusual that a person can prove they did not make some particular comment.
How can you prove this?

Not really, when the person isn't your friend and you never talk to them, or have any contact with them.

Yseult

But how can you prove that to your partner?

Well, I would have had to go a long way to speak to her. She's not my friend on any social app. We don't even live in the same cities. My phone records would show I never called her or that she called me. Why the emphasis on this? It's really easy to show you haven't spoken to someone - everything is tracked and recorded. IP addresses, phone numbers, everything... ???

ElenaJ

Did you ask him?

Apologies if it seems I'm intruding in your private life, I'm just trying to understand the chart, with the help of additional info.
Thanks for your cooperation.