Husband's lost wallet

astrocali

Hi could someone help me with locating my husband's lost wallet? I tried to do my own horary but I got Saturn in the 7th house which I understand means I an unable to make an accurate reading. Would appreciate the help. We realized it was missing yesterday, Aug 7.

Sunrise

Hi could someone help me with locating my husband's lost wallet? I tried to do my own horary but I got Saturn in the 7th house which I understand means I an unable to make an accurate reading. Would appreciate the help. We realized it was missing yesterday, Aug 7.
I tried to do my own horary but I got Saturn in the 7th house which I understand means I an unable to make an accurate reading.
please put the chart. The chart can be read.

Culpeper

Premium Member
Venus ruler of the second house is significator of the wallet. Your husband's significator is Jupiter. The square aspect does not rule out finding the wallet when it is between benefic planets. Also there is a mutual reception between them. Directions could be North by sign or Southeast by house. It could be with friends or in a work area.

Sunrise

I am asking.
thank you!!
So, your husband is :jupiter:
the missing wallet is :mars:
:mars: combust by the :sun: in the fortune 11th house (friends), his 5th house (joy - relax places). The Sun is getting away from Mars so the wallet (Mars) will more visible...
The Sun keep the light of Mars and soon will meet :jupiter:(husband).

If we take you out from the chart, then we have:
:mercury:(husband)
:venus:(wallet)
Venus will meet in one degree Mercury
hope the best and soon your husband find his wallet

Last edited:

astrocali

thank you!!
So, your husband is :jupiter:
the missing wallet is :mars:
:mars: combust by the :sun: in the fortune 11th house (friends), his 5th house (joy - relax places). The Sun is getting away from Mars so the wallet (Mars) will more visible...
The Sun keep the light of Mars and soon will meet :jupiter:(husband).

If we take you out from the chart, then we have:
:mercury:(husband)
:venus:(wallet)
Venus will meet in one degree Mercury
hope the best and soon your husband find his wallet

Thanks Sunrise!