What gives him power over me? Why I can't forget him? After all the pain he gave me.

leo468

How I still didn't forget him? Years passed and I'm still on the same level in love completely with him, no matter I had other men too. He didn't cared about me , my desires, my feelings and so on. I was absolute slave to him. I was and still am crazy in love, no matter the things he did to me, cruel and won't be appropriate to write them here... I still have scars on my skin ( and on my soul )... just dirty and brutal. I tried to help him stop the alcohol, he hated me for it, he is complete alcoholic by now. He lives for the alcohol. He's liar and cheated on me so many times and hit me numerous times. I forgave all his lies and cheatings just because my soul was weak and my heart was in his hands. I never was so attracted , attached , obsessed to anyone, but only to him. He's like the wound in my soul. But also I never felt so much passion towards anyone but him. Only him... I felt my feelings are in one dark room, distanced and abandoned. His lies became INSANE so I left him, no matter how painful it was for me.
I made pact- when he thinks about me,- I dream him. These weeks I CAN'T stop dreaming him. It makes me crazy.
What gives him so much power over me? Why I can't forget him? How is he so capable to give me so much pain? Will we be back together again? What exactly are his feelings towards me?.. These questions give me insomnia.
So I post our synastry and composite chart, I need help. It was very hard for me to type that because this is very painful topic for me. I will be very grateful if I get replies.

Attachments

• 0817.jpg
    0817.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 112
  • 0824.jpg
    0824.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 98

Neptunian Rainbow

In your case it does not help much to look at how you connect with him astrologically speaking. You do not need to understand how to interact with him, what you need is to let go. The reason why you are obsessed by him is that he is a person with certain traits and behaviors that forms a key to very deep parts within you. When that happens, we feel as if we have found the one. When the person gives us confirmation, the deeper parts of us vibrates of happiness. When the person triggers deep fears and negative emotions we have, we feel horrible. We feel that the person has the power over us, the person decides whether we get to be happy or not. People who somehow remind us of our childhood can make us feel at home and we are drawn to them because it feels comfy and like we have found our way home. You both hit the others fourth house.

I used the following method when I had an extreme obsession with someone many years ago. First I stopped having contact with him. Then during a phase I wrote tons of letters to him (it´s good to write from the heart but don´t send the person letters). I had to let myself obsess and express my disappointment, my hurt feelings, the immense love I felt for him, the anger etc. Then I stopped thinking about him. When thoughts came up and I felt awful, I emptied my mind and I sank down into my body and the emotions I felt. I owned my emotions and I realized that they had been there for a long time. I asked my body the question: “when did I feel like this as a child?”. I felt feelings of worthlessness, feelings of me being unlovable, feelings of loneliness and many other things and the root cause had to do with my childhood programming. It had to do with what this world made me think and feel about myself as I was growing up. If someone has triggered very difficult feelings in us, the brain reacts by believing that the person who triggered those feelings is the only person that can make us feel better again. We believe that the person can make us whole and happy if the person returns and behaves better.

I also thought about what I admired in him. We often fall for people who have traits or talents that we have repressed within ourselves. He was very talented in certain areas and I began practicing certain skills that I envied. My intense admiration for him did diminish as I found more of the repressed parts within me.

As I grew, I grew away from him. Then I began seeing him as a selfish child instead of as an alpha male and I feel zero attraction towards him and I never think about him.

You say that he cannot stop drinking. Think about the fact that he may be as hooked to alcohol as you are to him. He may feel that it is impossible for him to live without the alcohol. If he would detach from it he would have to confront his inner feelings and that is something he does not want to do.

You ask: “what exactly are his feelings towards me?”. You ask this question because your self-value lies in his hands. If he is in love with you, you will feel lovable and like you have a soulmate who loves you. If he feels as if you are nothing, you will feel that it means that you are nothing, and that you are unlovable, worthless, not worthy of any kind of empathy, honesty and respect and many other horrendous things. You want to know what he thinks about you because you want to know the truth. I can guarantee you that the truth about your worth and the truth about who you are is something that he has no idea about. His only focus in life is to try to avoid his negative emotions through alcohol and he is trying to numb his pain by using other people. If he would have chosen another life path perhaps you would have been happy together. But everybody has their free will and we cannot change them. If he would someday stop drinking and if he would seek help you can give him another chance if you want to. But as it is now he will only bring you a lot of pain.

His Pluto is in your second house, and you have your own Pluto there as well. The second house stands for self-worth among other things. He has an impact on your sense of self-worth.

When a person goes no contact and when a person learns how to own everything that is happening within, things will get worse on an emotional level for a time. This is why the brain does not want to let go of the addiction and this is why many people go back to destructive relationships.

But if you stay connected to the roots of these emotions they will heal. The only thing emotions need in order to heal is complete presence, no fighting against them, no escapist behaviors or projections on other people. After you have processed your feelings you can rise up again and you will be transformed and no one will be able to make you his slave in the same way again. It is difficult to explain, but once you have certain boundaries, they are just there. It´s like when the immune system has learnt to fight a certain virus, it will just do it without you taking any sort of action.

I know what it feels like to be in your situation and I am sending you strength. I really hope that things will feel a little better soon!

You could post your transits if you want to and/or your natal. That is more helpful to look at in this situation.

astrocali

Neptunian Rainbow gave you some very good advice. I too have been in this situation. Funny thing is that the letting go is actually harder than the loss itself. I see in your synastry that his Pluto squares your Venus. This is the same aspect I had with that man. The pluto-venus relationship forces us to really define our boundaries because they are often abusive. You have to let go that is the only way you will heal. I told myself that I am cutting the cords that connect us and I cried for a long time. He was also stalking me and when I released him, he also released me and the stalking stopped. Often these pluto-venus relationships teach us to stand up for ourselves and find our true worth. That our worth is not reliant on any man or how he makes us feel. Look up pluto-venus relationships and keep reading until you see yourself and you gain the strength to move forward. Now is the time to release him and move forward.

leo468

In your case it does not help much to look at how you connect with him astrologically speaking. You do not need to understand how to interact with him, what you need is to let go. The reason why you are obsessed by him is that he is a person with certain traits and behaviors that forms a key to very deep parts within you. When that happens, we feel as if we have found the one. When the person gives us confirmation, the deeper parts of us vibrates of happiness. When the person triggers deep fears and negative emotions we have, we feel horrible. We feel that the person has the power over us, the person decides whether we get to be happy or not. People who somehow remind us of our childhood can make us feel at home and we are drawn to them because it feels comfy and like we have found our way home. You both hit the others fourth house.

I used the following method when I had an extreme obsession with someone many years ago. First I stopped having contact with him. Then during a phase I wrote tons of letters to him (it´s good to write from the heart but don´t send the person letters). I had to let myself obsess and express my disappointment, my hurt feelings, the immense love I felt for him, the anger etc. Then I stopped thinking about him. When thoughts came up and I felt awful, I emptied my mind and I sank down into my body and the emotions I felt. I owned my emotions and I realized that they had been there for a long time. I asked my body the question: “when did I feel like this as a child?”. I felt feelings of worthlessness, feelings of me being unlovable, feelings of loneliness and many other things and the root cause had to do with my childhood programming. It had to do with what this world made me think and feel about myself as I was growing up. If someone has triggered very difficult feelings in us, the brain reacts by believing that the person who triggered those feelings is the only person that can make us feel better again. We believe that the person can make us whole and happy if the person returns and behaves better.

I also thought about what I admired in him. We often fall for people who have traits or talents that we have repressed within ourselves. He was very talented in certain areas and I began practicing certain skills that I envied. My intense admiration for him did diminish as I found more of the repressed parts within me.

As I grew, I grew away from him. Then I began seeing him as a selfish child instead of as an alpha male and I feel zero attraction towards him and I never think about him.

You say that he cannot stop drinking. Think about the fact that he may be as hooked to alcohol as you are to him. He may feel that it is impossible for him to live without the alcohol. If he would detach from it he would have to confront his inner feelings and that is something he does not want to do.

You ask: “what exactly are his feelings towards me?”. You ask this question because your self-value lies in his hands. If he is in love with you, you will feel lovable and like you have a soulmate who loves you. If he feels as if you are nothing, you will feel that it means that you are nothing, and that you are unlovable, worthless, not worthy of any kind of empathy, honesty and respect and many other horrendous things. You want to know what he thinks about you because you want to know the truth. I can guarantee you that the truth about your worth and the truth about who you are is something that he has no idea about. His only focus in life is to try to avoid his negative emotions through alcohol and he is trying to numb his pain by using other people. If he would have chosen another life path perhaps you would have been happy together. But everybody has their free will and we cannot change them. If he would someday stop drinking and if he would seek help you can give him another chance if you want to. But as it is now he will only bring you a lot of pain.

His Pluto is in your second house, and you have your own Pluto there as well. The second house stands for self-worth among other things. He has an impact on your sense of self-worth.

When a person goes no contact and when a person learns how to own everything that is happening within, things will get worse on an emotional level for a time. This is why the brain does not want to let go of the addiction and this is why many people go back to destructive relationships.

But if you stay connected to the roots of these emotions they will heal. The only thing emotions need in order to heal is complete presence, no fighting against them, no escapist behaviors or projections on other people. After you have processed your feelings you can rise up again and you will be transformed and no one will be able to make you his slave in the same way again. It is difficult to explain, but once you have certain boundaries, they are just there. It´s like when the immune system has learnt to fight a certain virus, it will just do it without you taking any sort of action.

I know what it feels like to be in your situation and I am sending you strength. I really hope that things will feel a little better soon!

You could post your transits if you want to and/or your natal. That is more helpful to look at in this situation.

I don't contact him. The last time I talked to him first was when I left him october 3 years ago. He send me message december 2 years ago with not even words just stupid emoji, I didn't answer. Then he called me two times march 1 year ago, mocking me. Then he send me message august 1 year ago again without words just emoji, I didn't answer again. I hate the immaturity in him ! I will never contact him, I am succeeding in distancing from him but all the feelings are here, that's why I'm feeling hopeless. I am doing everything you did but the love for him never disappears. I know he's immature but I just can't let go? One hour ago I was in that mental situation I was thinking I hate him. I started recalling all the things he did to me and I have so many violent desires and thoughts towards him I can't write here or my post will be deleted. I want to drag him through hell. I want to watch him die. He destroyed my entire innocence, I will never forgive him that.

" You say that he cannot stop drinking. Think about the fact that he may be as hooked to alcohol as you are to him. He may feel that it is impossible for him to live without the alcohol. If he would detach from it he would have to confront his inner feelings and that is something he does not want to do. " - That is absolutely true !!!! True to the core !!! Once he told me he can't face his problems so he drinks and it detaches him from everything he don't want to do.

And I was wondering why many people dislike him? Hmm. All the money he have he spend it on alcohol. Wakes up and doesn't drink coffee in the morning like normal people, but drinks alcohol. When he don't have money he takes from his siblings. When they don't have, he takes money from his friends. And he's living in debt and alcohol. He's big liar, he can't stop lying to everyone but to me the most.
I am so hopeless once I think I hate him, the next minute I love him. Once I told him " you can hurt my body but I beg you, don't hurt my feelings " Nope he didn't listen.
I was obsessed I was stalking him and I still stalk him. He was stalking me too but now he can't do it because I disappeared from the social media accounts. I really wanted to be with him and wanted him to be faithful to me. But instead he cheated on me, cussed at me, hurt me physically and emotionally. No other girl will allow him to do such things to her physically like I did.
I'm still wondering and from so much wondering I got headache , what he feels towards me and is there chance to be together again? That's why I posted synastry and composite because I'm feeling depressed and hopeless. I would love to see reading on our synastry and composite.
Also I am in relationship now with another pisces. Somehow I always end up with pisces.
I thought no contact will help me but I guess it's not.

Neptunian Rainbow THANK YOU for your precious advices and taking of your time to give attention to my situation. I'm really very thankful ! I will try to follow your advice ! Thanks a lot

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_mmm_201788.61225.23441.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_mmm_201788.61225.23441.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 29

katydid

"I don't contact him. The last time I talked to him first was when I left him october 3 years ago. He send me message december 2 years ago with not even words just stupid emoji, I didn't answer. Then he called me two times march 1 year ago, mocking me. Then he send me message august 1 year ago again without words just emoji, I didn't answer again. I hate the immaturity in him ..."

This confuses me. Aren't you only 18 years old now? So you broke up with him when you were 15? And he had been an abusive alcoholic that tormented you at that time?

leo468

"I don't contact him. The last time I talked to him first was when I left him october 3 years ago. He send me message december 2 years ago with not even words just stupid emoji, I didn't answer. Then he called me two times march 1 year ago, mocking me. Then he send me message august 1 year ago again without words just emoji, I didn't answer again. I hate the immaturity in him ..."

This confuses me. Aren't you only 18 years old now? So you broke up with him when you were 15? And he had been an abusive alcoholic that tormented you at that time?

Yes he's 21 now but still alcoholic. I am angry at him because he destroyed my innocence at young age and I still can't forget him

leo468

Neptunian Rainbow gave you some very good advice. I too have been in this situation. Funny thing is that the letting go is actually harder than the loss itself. I see in your synastry that his Pluto squares your Venus. This is the same aspect I had with that man. The pluto-venus relationship forces us to really define our boundaries because they are often abusive. You have to let go that is the only way you will heal. I told myself that I am cutting the cords that connect us and I cried for a long time. He was also stalking me and when I released him, he also released me and the stalking stopped. Often these pluto-venus relationships teach us to stand up for ourselves and find our true worth. That our worth is not reliant on any man or how he makes us feel. Look up pluto-venus relationships and keep reading until you see yourself and you gain the strength to move forward. Now is the time to release him and move forward.

Thank you very much !
So as I am the venus and he's pluto , I read all these things about it and it's everything true

"Intense, and sometimes uncomfortable, attraction between these two can go either way fast. The expression “a fine line between love and hate” applies here. This connection is almost primal in nature. Sexual attraction is intense. These two will definitely need to deal with issues of possessiveness, jealousy, and volatile emotions. They arouse in one another some of their deepest insecurities, as there can be an intense fear of losing one another. This interchart aspect can sometimes be indicative of unrequited love or of a relationship that eventually breeds anger and even hatred. Power struggles and manipulation are quite possible. This is not a relationship to take lightly. If the relationship were to break up, it would be unlikely that the two would be able to remain “just friends”, as the passion is hard to forget. Staying together may be a challenge as well! The Pluto person often seems to have the upper hand in this relationship, which can be unnerving and frustrating for the Venus person. Jealousies and manipulative behavior should be watched for and avoided as much as possible."

But is it mutual ? Because I felt the possessiveness, jealousy and so on but did he?

astrocali

But is it mutual ? Because I felt the possessiveness, jealousy and so on but did he?

Sometimes it is mutual. But not always. Sometimes the man as the Pluto just wants to have power over you. So if the feelings are intense, they are often more about control than love.

sadge

People can't have power over you unless you hand your power over to them. Take responsibility for your own life.

Get a grip on your Venus/pluto, Neptune, and chiron. Study that natal.

And don't communicate or have contact with him. That's obviously what's best for both of you. A relationship should bring out the best in both people, not reduce one or both of individuals into a weaker version of themselves. Otherwise there is no point to having a relationship....unless your goal is to die in a codependent and battered state, far far away from your highest potential. (I don't judge. It's your choice.)

leo468

Sometimes it is mutual. But not always. Sometimes the man as the Pluto just wants to have power over you. So if the feelings are intense, they are often more about control than love.

I know he didn't love me as I loved him but deep in me I hope he loved me a little :( .. also my pluto square his sun/mars conjunction. Do you have personal experience with it? Thanks

leo468

People can't have power over you unless you hand your power over to them. Take responsibility for your own life.

Get a grip on your Venus/pluto, Neptune, and chiron. Study that natal.

And don't communicate or have contact with him. That's obviously what's best for both of you. A relationship should bring out the best in both people, not reduce one or both of individuals into a weaker version of themselves. Otherwise there is no point to having a relationship....unless your goal is to die in a codependent and battered state, far far away from your highest potential. (I don't judge. It's your choice.)

Well I'm trying to study my chart but it doesn't happen as someone more experienced would help me. I don't have contact with him unless he contact me, I don't do it. So do the charts say that the relationship is doomed? What can be told about the charts? If he change ( I doubt it but... ) I want him always and I will accept the pain only if he's mine in the future

astrocali

Well I'm trying to study my chart but it doesn't happen as someone more experienced would help me. I don't have contact with him unless he contact me, I don't do it. So do the charts say that the relationship is doomed? What can be told about the charts? If he change ( I doubt it but... ) I want him always and I will accept the pain only if he's mine in the future

I am sorry he will not change. You are very young. We are all telling you to move on. He is not worth the pain. I promise. I was so in love with my boyfriend when I was 18 and he was emotionally abusive. I have had many and better lovers since him. Look beyond this moment and do not get stuck on this man who is no good for you.

leo468

I am sorry he will not change. You are very young. We are all telling you to move on. He is not worth the pain. I promise. I was so in love with my boyfriend when I was 18 and he was emotionally abusive. I have had many and better lovers since him. Look beyond this moment and do not get stuck on this man who is no good for you.

I know you are telling me to move on for good. I would tell someone in my situation the same. It's easy to tell but it's hard to do it actually. God knows I tried so hard to move on and forget. I know he's not worth it. But I'm addicted and obsessed. He's under my skin and I got the feeling it will be the same way for a long long time. That's why I made the thread. That's why I'm desperate. Memories keep me awake in the night. I wish I'd never met him. I admit it - I miss him. I don't know how after all the pain he gave me I still love him and miss him. I miss the midnight walks , his hand and my hand in handcuffs , like wedding rings or bracelets should I say hahaha. I'm desperate. That's why I'm here

astrocali

I see Leo, well what I would suggest is to google "how to get over obsession with someone" also look up narcissists and empaths also alcoholics and enablers. Give yourself time. Everyone has their own pace. But what I told you before helped me. When I was obsessing I would literally close my eyes and envision that chain or handcuff breaking. Ask for guidance from your spirit guides or those who have passed over. Meditate and spend some quiet time alone to think and heal.

Ariesinlove1996

Help the girl folks, tell her more about Venus and Pluto

Ariesinlove1996

So tell us about Venus and the Pluto. And regarding the Pluto is there anyway the Venus can gain control of the poodle or is there anyway to create balance if you are a Venus ?

Toxostar

How I still didn't forget him? Years passed and I'm still on the same level in love completely with him, no matter I had other men too. He didn't cared about me , my desires, my feelings and so on. I was absolute slave to him. I was and still am crazy in love, no matter the things he did to me, cruel and won't be appropriate to write them here... I still have scars on my skin ( and on my soul )... just dirty and brutal. I tried to help him stop the alcohol, he hated me for it, he is complete alcoholic by now. He lives for the alcohol. He's liar and cheated on me so many times and hit me numerous times. I forgave all his lies and cheatings just because my soul was weak and my heart was in his hands. I never was so attracted , attached , obsessed to anyone, but only to him. He's like the wound in my soul. But also I never felt so much passion towards anyone but him. Only him... I felt my feelings are in one dark room, distanced and abandoned. His lies became INSANE so I left him, no matter how painful it was for me.
I made pact- when he thinks about me,- I dream him. These weeks I CAN'T stop dreaming him. It makes me crazy.
What gives him so much power over me? Why I can't forget him? How is he so capable to give me so much pain? Will we be back together again? What exactly are his feelings towards me?.. These questions give me insomnia.
So I post our synastry and composite chart, I need help. It was very hard for me to type that because this is very painful topic for me. I will be very grateful if I get replies.

I was in a similar situation once (not physical but psychological abuse: insults,trying to make me feel less worthy and similar) . I've made a progress not when we stopped seeing each other but when I understood that thinking about him is actualy stealing MY TIME from ME. Then, I've decided to FOCUS on me,my life, my health and my happiness. Each time a though about him "came", I did the protection method I've learned in the mean time and "cut it" with a sword (its a technique of protection from emotional vampires: the sword is made of blue light and you actually cut the "wires" which connect you to the other person and let the thought of that person come to you and annoy you) . Something like an octapus and his many legs. It helped. Search for that on the internet, also for aura / integrity protection/ emotional vampires and cutting off the "channels". Much love.

astrocali

So tell us about Venus and the Pluto. And regarding the Pluto is there anyway the Venus can gain control of the poodle or is there anyway to create balance if you are a Venus ?

So Leo has Venus-Pluto natally. Those with it natally or by progression/transit tend to attract these types of relationships. Venus can definitely get the upper hand with Pluto. Usually it goes back and forth like the OP mentioned. One is stalking then the other. You see Venus can't be controlled and Pluto can't stand that. Venus is flitting around innocent and full of beauty and Pluto wants to destroy that and make Venus see the dark side of love...the manipulation, the jealousy, the revenge. You notice how he won't let go of Leo, the OP? He sends her texts randomly years apart. Pluto does this because he wants to remind her that he still has power over her and I bet she replies and that just reinforces him. Pluto forever changes Venus and shows her that love isn't flowers and holding hands, it's intensity, sex and often abuse. I think Venus actually always has the upper hand because she is the one that is able to sever the relationship and walk away. Pluto will probably obsess forever, but Venus will heal.

rahu

Banned

hi leo 468
your sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to the venus/eros conjunctions which shows that there is a strong affection the bottom of the relationship.

psyche is opposed to ceres and square to mars showing a idealized love that wants to serve him.

the mars/venus midpoint is opposed to Lilith showing the attraction and love spontaneously arises from your deepest emotional sensitivity.

the unreal intensity you are feeling is shown by the Jupiter/Uranus midpoint conjunct to the vertex with the vertex on the ascendant.
the vertex on the ascendant always gives a since of a other worldly connection. you and he had very similar strange coincides in your lives that make you feel there is a kind of destiny or karma between you. the vertex on the ascendant can give a kind of psychic connection but it is usually difficult to integrate these feelings in a normal relationship. your emotions keep pushing you to expect you and he will suddenly be together ,even married . but this is not likely because Uranus and Jupiter together also how sudden breakups.

mercury is square to Uranus which adds a psychic astral connection but this too is gives a unstable relationship and even though it can give you common dreams it also shows that you and he have different ideas and aren't compatible .

but you must let go because this is a unhealthy relationship.
nessus is square the node which shows his only desires are to dominate and abuse you. you know this already because of his lioes. but the energies of the "super natural vertex keep making you think that the strong sense of destiny between you will overcome his selfishness.... it will not the crazy intensity you are feeling is real. but it will not lead you to true love a as the eros/psyche midpoint conjunct sedna makes you feel and think

Attachments

• astro_621gw_2103_2104_leo_leobeau_4937_19305.jpg
    astro_621gw_2103_2104_leo_leobeau_4937_19305.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 14