Is my sister pregnant?

GeminiStarr

My sister called me about her possibly being pregnant. She's having symptoms of pregnancy and had unprotected sex during the time of ovulation so it is possible.

She called me at 11:30am

Her doctors appoint isn't until a few days so I brought up the idea of pulling a horary chart to ease her mind. She is in another state so I'm not sure If I would pull it from where I am and read the 3rd house as her or do I pull the chart from where she is and read her as the Asc?

In this chart with me as the Asc, she would be the 3rd house (Sun) located in her 8th. The baby would be (Saturn) located in her 4th

rihy10.gif

I am a novice so any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Not sure why there are two charts, but since you received the question and created a Horary chart to find out, I will used the first one.

You = Asc.
Sister = chart's 3rd house = the Sun, which is exalted in Aries
Pregnancy = chart's 7th house (5th house from the sister - 3rd house), which is Capricorn, which is Saturn, which is in its fall in Aries

Since Saturn is in its fall, perhaps that reflects that it is not a desired pregnancy. The Sun (the sister) will trine Saturn (pregnancy). Also, the Moon is strong in Taurus, so, yes, I do think she is pregnant. There will be interference by Jupiter before the Sun-trine-Saturn happens. Jupiter denotes the doctor, as it rules the chart's tenth house.

Since Saturn also rules the 9th house of the chart = the 7th from the 3rd house, which shows the man, and is in its fall, now that could mean that the man might not accept the 'responsibility'.

Please update. Thanks.

GeminiStarr

Hi,

Not sure why there are two charts, but since you received the question and created a Horary chart to find out, I will used the first one.

You = Asc.
Sister = chart's 3rd house = the Sun, which is exalted in Aries
Pregnancy = chart's 7th house (5th house from the sister - 3rd house), which is Capricorn, which is Saturn, which is in its fall in Aries

Since Saturn is in its fall, perhaps that reflects that it is not a desired pregnancy. The Sun (the sister) will trine Saturn (pregnancy). Also, the Moon is strong in Taurus, so, yes, I do think she is pregnant. There will be interference by Jupiter before the Sun-trine-Saturn happens. Jupiter denotes the doctor, as it rules the chart's tenth house.

Since Saturn also rules the 9th house of the chart = the 7th from the 3rd house, which shows the man, and is in its fall, now that could mean that the man might not accept the 'responsibility'.

Please update. Thanks.

Thank you so much. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to use her location or mine that's why the second chart was there. I will delete it so it won't cause confusion

I just realized the other chart didnt post. lol It had a different location

Last edited:

breeze

Hi,

I do not think she is pregnant.

Sun, your sister, is in the malefic 8th. House - radical 10th.
Sun is at the fall of Saturn, the baby -which I wld. predict she does not want this pregranancy or even if she wanted to get pregnant it was not easy.
There is no aspect between Sun and Saturn.
Sun is applying on opposition to Jupiter rx which is L8 of sister.
Baby is in the malefic 6th. House in radical.

And Moon is just about to leave her exaltation and will move into Gemine where she will be pregrine.

H

Kind regards

Last edited:

rafaella

It seems she was aware you were pulling a chart, her location or your, I don't see the difference, but usually an astrologers pulls the chart for their own location at the time they understood the question.

I'd take her to be Moon, the baby is Venus. Moon and Venus aspect but after sign change, plus Venus, the baby, is in really bad shape. Possibility of pregnancy is there, however I'm not liking Venus dignity and just general conditions, if she is pregnant, I hope she carries to full term.

all the best!

aquarius7000

Hi,

Did she have her appointment with the doc yet? Please update. I am curious about this one. Hope she is doing well. That is why one must be soooo careful with this kind of stuff. Good luck for your sister. Please update.