jobless ness

Astroqueen07

hi all,

Iam now begining to get worried , i have been jobless since 2 years , i wonder what is the issue. looks like my career is dead.yes i have been morning but now what ?
my details are april 07 , 1983, tob : 14.42pm , mumbai
i shall be grateful for response.
Attached also is my chart

thanks
seema

Attachments

• my astrlogical chart.png
    my astrlogical chart.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 34

RishiRahul

hi all,

Iam now begining to get worried , i have been jobless since 2 years , i wonder what is the issue. looks like my career is dead.yes i have been morning but now what ?

thanks
seema

Hello,

Within 3 months of your birthday & month of 2015, I see that you taken an effort in updating yourself career/education wise.
The broad period of the start being between April & Aug 2015.

A good start considering that you felt cheated in terms of career; and in some way it was a new direction....

RishiRahul

Astroqueen07

not really haven't done much since my job loss..except for applying for jobs...prior to 2014...have upgraded my education etc..but I din't quite get you meant 2016 ???
when can I get a job.

Hello,

Within 3 months of your birthday & month of 2015, I see that you taken an effort in updating yourself career/education wise.

A good start considering that you felt cheated in terms of career; and in some way it was a new direction....

RishiRahul

Astroqueen07

Can i get inputs from other astrologers as well, the above wasnt clear, pls request other learned astrologers to contribute.

Rgds

Last edited:

Virinchi

From march 2014, jupiter is not letting you do a job.
Instead, it is indicating flot of ree time, irest and some independent work (will have to wait for 2017-18)

mystik

Hello

the areas troubling you will be career and the homefront.How is ur mum's health?I see that ur job prospects will take you away from home to the west,and you have scope of flourishing there.If you plan to stay and live in mumbai, you will have problems with getting a job.You do suffer from indecision a lot.and many things may seem towards completion only to be lost!Are you involved with someone older to you right now,who is good looking and well established?

Astroqueen07

you are right mystik, my mom has been well she's having leg ache and thyroid..and bp issues..of lately..when do you see me getting a job??
currently I am not involved with anyone kindly suggest when do you see me hitched...I can take decisions but yes I do weigh it a million times..
looking forward to ur reply.

thanks

Hello

the areas troubling you will be career and the homefront.How is ur mum's health?I see that ur job prospects will take you away from home to the west,and you have scope of flourishing there.If you plan to stay and live in mumbai, you will have problems with getting a job.You do suffer from indecision a lot.and many things may seem towards completion only to be lost!Are you involved with someone older to you right now,who is good looking and well established?

RishiRahul

hi all,

thanks
seema

Hello,

RishiRahul

not really haven't done much since my job loss..except for applying for jobs...prior to 2014...have upgraded my education etc..but I din't quite get you meant 2016 ???
when can I get a job.

Hello,

Looks like Oct 2016 to March 2017 may put you onto some proper job. From now onwards there can be jobs here and there begining May/June 2016.

I wonder what April to Aug 2015 was meant for? This is important.

RishiRahul

Astroqueen07

Nothing notable happened during that time , just that i had an almost fixed engagement during that time july first week a month after i had to break it as he was a thug.

Hello,

Looks like Oct 2016 to March 2017 may put you onto some proper job. From now onwards there can be jobs here and there begining May/June 2016.

RishiRahul

mathur_dinesh

Since July 2014 Rahu was casting its separating influence on the Moon. It continued till January 2016. Rahu has moved out of this position from last January.
Therefore the adverse effect on your profession has ended.
Time is now favourable for improving professional matters. Jupiter will be entering Virgo on 12/August/2016 from when you should be having a highly satisfactory professional time.

Astroqueen07

But sir i lost my job in feb 2014, sir how abt the time during my jp/saturn antardasha which starts in june???
also can i get a job now. ?

Since July 2014 Rahu was casting its separating influence on the Moon. It continued till January 2016. Rahu has moved out of this position from last January.
Therefore the adverse effect on your profession has ended.
Time is now favourable for improving professional matters. Jupiter will be entering Virgo on 12/August/2016 from when you should be having a highly satisfactory professional time.

RishiRahul

Hello,

RishiRahul

Nothing notable happened during that time , just that i had an almost fixed engagement during that time july first week a month after i had to break it as he was a thug.

Hello,

Okay. Which means the April to July context was for a different thing.
Approx prediction given just through astrology should suffice.

good luck,

RishiRahul