Do i have suicidal tendencies?

wilsontc

Staff member
Neptune, to Fragoso

Fragoso,

You said:
I wanted to know if you find something in my chart (a degree, an aspect, a certain planet in a house or sign) that could increase the probabilty of suicidal tendences.

People with a strong :neptune: in their chart or who have a strong :neptune: transit may feel suicidal urges. :neptune: is the energy of :dissolving: and so this can indicate an urge to :dissolve: everything, including life itself. You have :neptune: :squ: (energy needs to be combined with) :sun: (self-expression, also ego), which can indicate a "rush" to dissolve the ego. There are many other ways to use :neptune:, such as with spirituality, musicality, meditation, etc. Once the person figures out how to USE their :neptune: (e.g., besides drugs or suicide) and the energy has somewhere productive to GO then the suicidal urges should lesson.

Dissolving,

Tim

Arian Maverick

This observation may be too simplistic, but you also have Mercury square Saturn, which often indicates a tendency to view the world in a harsh light. During certain circumstances, it can evoke feelings of hopelessness, which may prompt suicidal thoughts. Nevertheless, you do not have to act upon these suicidal impulses.

Arian Maverick

Last edited: