North Node conjunct Asc ?

rahu

Banned
Hi Miriam

Your chart seems almost charmed though there are few aspects indicating trouble in your heritage. You have a grand trine with the moon conjunct you descendant and south node while to trine to you sun and trine to your Saturn/Jupiter conjunction. In addition your Venus/mars midpoint is conjunct the sun and the sun is opposed to Lilith .

The grand trine and aspects with Jupiter and Saturn imply very favorable economic conditions around you and very likely a wealthy family heritage, though with juno conjunct to pluto and square to nessus, there might be troubles or economic losses involved with this sign of wealth.

The venus/mars midpoint conjunct to the sun and opposed to Lilith gives you a very sensitive and loving presence. These aspects bode very well for relationships and marriage in general .
With the moon trine to Saturn and and the midpoint opposed to Jupiter/mars/Venus, it seems your family life was very loving and supporting as you grew up. Though with such emotional harmony in a chart, one can sometimes be ill prepared emotionally if fate throws harsh experiences at you. Sometimes with your type of advantages, one can be ill prepared for hardship should they arise .

The Jupiter/Uranus midpoint is loose square to the node and ascendant which could show that marriage has been delayed of withheld .With Uranus in a 3/20 harmonic with Saturn and the midpoint square you ascendant , unstable relationships are again suggested but with orcus included, there may have been abusive or violent emotions involved. With nessus square to juno and pluto, this scenario is again suggested as even though your chart draws a strong love to you, there seemto be generational emotionally abusive conditions in your child hood that blinded you emotionally to similar abusive dynamics in your spouse or lover. So those you fall inlove with turnout to be selfish and only looking out for themselves,sometimes at your expense.

This is a general look at your charts and as the transiting node return will occur on U.T. October 7th, these environmental and psychological/emotional dynamics will likely occur again as these patterns have defined your life in general.

I think the most confusing aspect for these patterns is that in your life when all your dreams have seems to fall in place
.with ceres conjunct your node and opposed to the moon and with the activation of the sun and venus/mars midpoints, you experience a loving bliss with a nurturing and supportive relationship.

all of a sudden the proverbial “rug” is pulled from beneath your feet. Love canturn to hate and the one who who truted can become your tormentor.

What I mean is that when the node transits it’s place and ascendant, all the positive emotional and financial aspect appear but very quickly . but as the node continues and quickly transits Orcus and then squares to the Saturn/Uranus and Jupiter/Uranus midpoints, all your dreams can suddenly disappear amid strife and selfishness.
These aspect can indicate sudden accidents or changes in your environment that you have no control over but they can also show a sudden change of temperament from love to hate.so caught unawares in you fulfilled dreams , you fail to interpret the coming malevolence about to strike you.

You saving grace is that the node conjunct the ascendant gives you strong psychic abilities and with the moon on the descendant and conjunct the south node, your intuitions are always correct. But it is most likely that you ignore the dark omens in these times when everything you wish for seem to appear to you.

So the coming nodal return will bring this karmic “trial” upon you again. you must prepare for all the pieces of the puzzle to fall in place as you wish, but you must not dally in your good fortune, but rather you must take a serious approach to life and follow the cautionary dreams that will come to you.

Go back to your first nodal return in February 2000 and try to see how they dynamics I have described played out in your life then. If that period was one of problems that set you back, then the coming nodal return will bring similar dynamics into your life again. If you have emotional issues from the last nodal return, when the current nodal return occurs ,you will have the opportunity to correct your mistakes of the past and heal these issues by your correction understanding and actions during this nodal return .

If the last return was positive in all ways then you might look forward to the coming nodal return bringing you similar opportunities in the near future.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_mariam_71848_50000.jpg
    astro_2gw_mariam_71848_50000.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Hi Rahu............................................

There is one thing that afraid me in your analyses.
Do you mean that with my second nodes return if everything falls in place as expected or if my wishes are coming true,suddenly every thing will fall apart��
Will something suddenly happen to break what Iam building for the future?..............................................

Mariam

I didn't mean that during this transit something unpleasant will occur, but I meant if something unpleasant had occurred in the last node transit then something might occur now. but as the last transit was favorable , I would expect this transit to be favorable.

life is a spiral so nothing will reoccur in the same manner, but trends will tend to repeat.

rahu