where is the vacuum cleaner?

Aria Venue

where is the vacuum cleaner and will we find it?
hello everyone
....the story: almost 10 days ago ...actually on 22nd of February my bf called a cleaning company to clean his house, since the next day he was expecting a quest through Airbnb. So yesterday when we went back to his home for the guest's departure we couldn't find his professional vacuum cleaner. We searched all over the place...nowhere..and this is a very large and expensive vacuum cleaner. Our first thought was either it was stolen from them...or perhaps they took it by mistake (hahha)... So he called at the cleaning company and a guy told him that he remembers it and he'll call afterward since he was at work....since then...no call...we tried to reach this company multiple times and yet no response. So while last night we're trying to figure what happened I made this chart...It seems though complicated because I decided to cast the chart...my bf didn't ask for it...so I don't know if I must see it as an "us" question against L7 or if I have to take his turned L2(mercury) since I cast the chart in the first place...

So
A) seen the chart as a question cast from both of us then L1 mars in his detriment and at the cusp of L7/venus.L2 / strong jupiter inside our l2... while L8/ mercury inside radical 5th or venus turned L11 ruled by Jupiter and in venus exaltation..about to retrograde. Also, radical 6th (the cleaning company) again mars

B) seen the chart as a question cast from me then his turned L2 mercury is inside turned L11 (11th shows the object is near the querent or is being kept by a friend...there isn't such case though).His turned 6th(the cleaning company)...venus again. Also, mercury being retrograde seen as a testimony for coming back to his owner...but this sun will turn him combust;;; this sun next to Neptune seems dishonest...is the boss of the company?is the thief? radical 10th or the turned L1/sun

The moon here in Saturn's domicile almost at the cusp of turned L10 (perhaps company's premices..) when I consider L7 as the cleaning company.However moon has a separating aspect with venus almost 10 degrees and has just squared mars before 1 something. Not to mention that also moon by entering Pisces will also turn to combust

I am not sure if we can consider also mars as the natural significator for this red vacuum cleaner since Mars rules... knives, weapons, engines, brass, red objects, objects connected to heat and fire....If that's the case then is actually in thief's hands L7. Moreover, the moon will oppose mars antiscion in 6 something..

All in all both scenario, I suppose, show mercury as the lost item and venus the thief... (there were three people, one woman and two men although Venus is indicative of a woman)...

Also... having Both Sun and Moon 'under the earth' that's an argument against recovery...
and Pof inside radical L11 in venus domicile

Really I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK HERE...which significator you think is the most appropriate for the lost vacuum? Do you think that we stand a chance of finding it, or being returned to us?I would like to hear your thoughts about it.
Thanks for your help in advance

Attachments

• VACUUM CLEANER.jpg
    VACUUM CLEANER.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Almohsin

HI
Perhaps the sixth house is worthy of the broom , Household appliances, Cleaning, Service.
Mars in the seventh house, maybe they are from taking the broom.

IF THE ARTICLE IS INDOORS: It can be in a basement, room with tile floors, a lower or middle level room, storage room, a quiet room that is dimly lit with low ceilings, a dark closet, trunks, a cash box or safe place where cash is kept, storage place for furniture, music room, near a piano, safe deposit box, chest of drawers, wallet, handbag, suit of clothes. Look for the item close to the ground or the floor. Also, be sure to look in the bag or box in which the item was purchased. IF

THE ARTICLE IS OUTDOORS:
It can be on or near a recently cultivated meadow or field, a cattle pasture, the garden, a tree near the house, a shady area, a wellgroomed lawn, and an attractive landscape.

Either look at the symbols of the Taurus or Libra .

Last edited:

Aria Venue

HI
Perhaps the sixth house is worthy of the broom , Household appliances, Cleaning, Service.
Mars in the seventh house, maybe they are from taking the broom.

IF THE ARTICLE IS INDOORS: It can be in a basement, room with tile floors, a lower or middle level room, storage room, a quiet room that is dimly lit with low ceilings, a dark closet, trunks, a cash box or safe place where cash is kept, storage place for furniture, music room, near a piano, safe deposit box, chest of drawers, wallet, handbag, suit of clothes. Look for the item close to the ground or the floor. Also, be sure to look in the bag or box in which the item was purchased. IF

THE ARTICLE IS OUTDOORS:
It can be on or near a recently cultivated meadow or field, a cattle pasture, the garden, a tree near the house, a shady area, a wellgroomed lawn, and an attractive landscape.

Either look at the symbols of the Taurus or Libra .

thank you Almohsin for your response...so you also think that venus is the thief? ...do you think that we may find it?

rafaella

I would take Jupiter to be the vacuum cleaner, ruler of 2nd house. No reason to divide you and your bf, you both get 1st house. Jupiter dignified makes sense for a big expensive vacuum cleaner.

Mercury is separating from Jupiter and in sign of Jup, they really like Jupiter. But Mer is slowing down and in detriment. Cleaning company is Mars in detriment and angular in 7th. Moon separating from Mars, this is probably your recent phone call to them.

Venus would be the guest that stayed (ruler of 7th in 4th sign). I'm thinking looking at all this Mercury is the culprit, perhaps a woman? Mercury can be either but in sign of Pisces, its feminine. Mercury also rules 6th from the 6th (radical 11th). Employee of the cleaning company.

Will you get it back? Moon does apply to Jup. So I think you will. Will you find out who it was? Probably not. Mercury is soon stationary and hen goes rx… too much change of direction, Mer will also enter combustion so essentially goes in hiding, invisible.

I suggest go to cleaning company office if there is one and talk to the manager. Threaten with going to the police. Also write a review on Facebook or wherever they have public reviews about your stolen vaccum cleaner etc... these companies need good reputation so a bad review really hurts their business. I'm sure they will quickly find the vacuum cleaner and hand it to you.

Good luck!

Aria Venue

I would take Jupiter to be the vacuum cleaner, ruler of 2nd house. No reason to divide you and your bf, you both get 1st house. Jupiter dignified makes sense for a big expensive vacuum cleaner.

Mercury is separating from Jupiter and in sign of Jup, they really like Jupiter. But Mer is slowing down and in detriment. Cleaning company is Mars in detriment and angular in 7th. Moon separating from Mars, this is probably your recent phone call to them.

Venus would be the guest that stayed (ruler of 7th in 4th sign). I'm thinking looking at all this Mercury is the culprit, perhaps a woman? Mercury can be either but in sign of Pisces, its feminine. Mercury also rules 6th from the 6th (radical 11th). Employee of the cleaning company.

Will you get it back? Moon does apply to Jup. So I think you will. Will you find out who it was? Probably not. Mercury is soon stationary and hen goes rx… too much change of direction, Mer will also enter combustion so essentially goes in hiding, invisible.

I suggest go to cleaning company office if there is one and talk to the manager. Threaten with going to the police. Also write a review on Facebook or wherever they have public reviews about your stolen vaccum cleaner etc... these companies need good reputation so a bad review really hurts their business. I'm sure they will quickly find the vacuum cleaner and hand it to you.

Good luck!

Thank you my dear rafaella for your response:love: Actually this is the first thing that came to my mind so we called them at once...The first time a foreign guy replied and said that he remembers the vacuum being left outside at the balcony...that he'll check it with the others and he'll call back... since then no reply...they don't answer or they have their phone closed. Also the company's premises seem to me like a ghost company...online they have another phone that it doesn't work and they give an address in a building, where i suppose there is no store or something like that.I was totally furious when I found out these details but my bf has found them through an old acquaintance from his work( who has also a cleaning company and he collaborates with them often...at least this is what he told him).So after we called them and while they are vanished he called his acquaintance to tell him what happened and he told him that he'll call the police. He replied that he tried to reach them but they have their phone closed:sad: Is he lying? really i don't know....Also it can't be the guest since my bf couldn't see the vacuum before her arrival..he just thought that the cleaning company has stored it somewhere and since he was in a hurry to prepare the house for the guest he did;t give much attention to finding it...
About 30 minutes ago he called his acquaintance again as to ask if he found them and he replied that he found one of them and he said that he has been calling us and we didn't answer....he's lying.My bf told him that we'll call the police etc...and destroy their reputation including his and he said that he no longer works with them...he used to in the past..He gave us also another phone of the second guy and this phone accepts no calls:devil: I am really mad with this situation and i don't know what we can do to find them:sad:Their page also in fb has only 5 critics and that from them...also in google critics the same..they are Egyptians..Pakistani... or something like that.I suppose they run this business illegally..they didn't even give a receipt to my bf for their services..this was the third time he used them during the last two years...so he did't think that these were crooks

Last edited:

Aria Venue

About an hour ago I told my bf to send them a message on their FB account and also to their mobile since they don't answer it. I told him to threaten them that he'll sue them by tomorrow unless they return the vacuum cleaner. So I cast a chart to see if they'll respond.

Since is a third party question I consider here my bf as L7/Jupiter, L8/mars the red vacuum and L1/mercury the company of thieves:devil:

mercury inside L7 in detriment and about to get disappear through sun.L9/venus my bf's message to them is located on radical 5th and by antiscion is located on radical 3rd/Mars and Venus squares Mars in almost 9 .

L2/mars is located in radical L9 and by antiscion in radical 11th in Leo. Moon will sextile Mars in almost 9 degrees again while being combust by the sun. This sun peregrine in Pisces and jupiter's domicile and yet my bf's turned l6(cleaning company) located in his turned L12 (hidden enemies) next to neptune:crying::bandit:

What do you think might happen?

Attachments

• message to the cleaning company.jpg
    message to the cleaning company.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 25

Almohsin

thank you Almohsin for your response...so you also think that venus is the thief? ...do you think that we may find it?

Welcome Aria Venue
I took Mars because it's like an event .
You and your friend are busy looking for the broom together, I think this event .

The moon here shows theft
The Moon separates from a malefic aspect with the 7th derived house cusp
The Moon separates from a malefic aspect with Mars placed in the 7th derived house

If stolen, the thief may look like this: a large, thick, well formed body, a short, thick neck,
Which may look as if they have not done so, strong shoulders,
Short hands and feet, hands and feet thick short,
Boils, face relief round, wide flat nose,
Eyes swollen, lips full, heavy jaw.

The thief may look like a flower and a bucket. The thief can look like this: big big body, strong trunk, sophisticated muscles, broad shoulders, open appearance, but sometimes not ordinary, engraved features, broad smile, square head, wide open. Eyes, thin blond hair, jerky speech, often speak nose to nose with others.

Venus in the face of Saturn is strange
Perhaps they are unsafe people and strangers .

Guides find the broom difficult
The moon and the sun are underground
The Venus moved from its place soon

Perhaps it would be better to scare them with the law
This is if you find them

And good luck for you and your friend

Aria Venue

Welcome Aria Venue
I took Mars because it's like an event .
You and your friend are busy looking for the broom together, I think this event .

The moon here shows theft
The Moon separates from a malefic aspect with the 7th derived house cusp
The Moon separates from a malefic aspect with Mars placed in the 7th derived house

If stolen, the thief may look like this: a large, thick, well formed body, a short, thick neck,
Which may look as if they have not done so, strong shoulders,
Short hands and feet, hands and feet thick short,
Boils, face relief round, wide flat nose,
Eyes swollen, lips full, heavy jaw.

The thief may look like a flower and a bucket. The thief can look like this: big big body, strong trunk, sophisticated muscles, broad shoulders, open appearance, but sometimes not ordinary, engraved features, broad smile, square head, wide open. Eyes, thin blond hair, jerky speech, often speak nose to nose with others.

Venus in the face of Saturn is strange
Perhaps they are unsafe people and strangers .

Guides find the broom difficult
The moon and the sun are underground
The Venus moved from its place soon

Perhaps it would be better to scare them with the law
This is if you find them

And good luck for you and your friend
thank you Almohsin for your prompt reply:love:.I hope that they'll respond to our message eventually...as you can see from the second chart I uploaded few hours ago.Any way I'll update as soon I have news.

Aria Venue

hello everyone again:smile:
News update!!!

Today one guy from the cleaning company after the threatening message we sent them yesterday called my bf at 13.47 pm Athens/ Greece. He said that he never saw the vacuum in the first place and that they used a smaller vacuum that my bf has. He even suggested to come to his house and search with him He also implied that perhaps someone else took it before they came to his house. They spoke until 14.06 pm and he told my bf that he'll call back after he asks the other 2 employees of the company who were with him on this day.
So what do you think? is he telling the truth?or that's just an excuse as to calm things?
Attached the chart of the telephone event.WHAT DO YOU THINK?Here moon sextiles to mars.Is he telling the truth?Having in mind the first chart where L1/mars shall I consider the moon the l9 (communication) of L7/venus?mars exalts moon...and in his detriment, while moon in Pisces wants Jupiter...moon combust conjuncts sun in almost 2.

Attachments

• phonecall_etairia.jpg
    phonecall_etairia.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 29
Last edited: