can someone please look at my progressions chart (kite)

Culpeper

Premium Member
Counting the profections of the natal chart, I find that the Moon is the time lord of the year. In the progressed chart the Moon is in the heart of the Sun which is an invisible and secretive position. It is a good year for financial matters as long as you are discrete about your transactions. It is not a good year for fame and publicity or for marriage. It does predict a favorable year otherwise, and as you wrote, you should be able to capitalize on it.

Lin

Your Progressed Sun and Moon are conj your natal Merc in your 3rd house. So I can understand your "feeling" of change or opportunity. The Moon will soon be moving on (one degree a month) but the Sun will be conj your natal Sun for a year or so.

You don't mention which area in your life you feel you could use these new energies (work, love, travel, more education, etc,) It might help to do that.

Also if you could post your solar return chart for the current year 2017-18 it might provide clues to which transits will be most powerful. I'm voting for Jupiter into Scorpio. But I need more info - more context.
LIN

VirgoLeo

Your Progressed Sun and Moon are conj your natal Merc in your 3rd house. So I can understand your "feeling" of change or opportunity. The Moon will soon be moving on (one degree a month) but the Sun will be conj your natal Sun for a year or so.

You don't mention which area in your life you feel you could use these new energies (work, love, travel, more education, etc,) It might help to do that.

Also if you could post your solar return chart for the current year 2017-18 it might provide clues to which transits will be most powerful. I'm voting for Jupiter into Scorpio. But I need more info - more context.
LIN

Excuse me for my late reply.

I don't feel the change in specific areas I was feeling change in general. However Areas in which I'd like the new energies to be: is being able to take steps into the right direction, overcoming fear, getting a job and being able to pursue a career in music. I would love to know if there will be some new love energies as well. Whatever context you need just ask, and if you no longer feel inclined to look. I understand it took me a long time to react.

Many thanks,

With regards,

VL

Last edited: